CruxForums Memorial Page

Go to CruxDreams.com

Can someone confirm the passing of Amber, the crux icon?​

Hello.

I do not mean to upset anyone here, but I just happened upon a comment on Xhamster that Amber, the crux icon everyone here must surely admire, recently passed away due to cancer. Would someone please confirm this news?

If this is unfortunately true, then I think this forum should put up a memorial thread for her. I would love to do it myself, but I do not have enough privileges to create such a thread in the What's New section.

Thanks.

Mr.O
Amber Rayne, a model with a wild reputation passed not too long ago (obit online) ... drug complications I think.
I do not know the bio of Amber from recent/vintage (including crux ) photos.

Attachments

• amber rayne dressed (1).jpg
    amber rayne dressed (1).jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 80
  • amber rayne SUp torso (1) - Copy.jpg
    amber rayne SUp torso (1) - Copy.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 72
  • amber.jpg
    amber.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 72

Attachments

• 3E259438-3492-4EEF-BDF5-6BA6772B6B44.jpeg
    3E259438-3492-4EEF-BDF5-6BA6772B6B44.jpeg
    929 KB · Views: 66
  • 4D886E50-9EA4-4638-934E-C4E878E424C3.jpeg
    4D886E50-9EA4-4638-934E-C4E878E424C3.jpeg
    485.6 KB · Views: 54
Hello.

I do not mean to upset anyone here, but I just happened upon a comment on Xhamster that Amber, the crux icon everyone here must surely admire, recently passed away due to cancer. Would someone please confirm this news?

If this is unfortunately true, then I think this forum should put up a memorial thread for her. I would love to do it myself, but I do not have enough privileges to create such a thread in the What's New section.

Thanks.
Mr. O, do you have a link, any further details? Because if true, Amber should in indeed have a memorial thread.

Mr. O, do you have a link, any further details? Because if true, Amber should in indeed have a memorial thread.
My apologies, but I regret to say that I only happened upon a comment on Xhamster several days ago and the comment, if I recall correctly, was posted earlier this month.

The comment detailed that the guy punishing Amber on the pictures and the videos of the now-defunct Chamber of the Bells yahoo group was called Bruce Seven. The comment also said that s/he used to be active in the group and even communicated with Amber several times. And then the comment mentioned that Amber recently passed away due to an illness.

I already heard several times over the last couple of years, including here in this forum , that Amber's health was indeed failing. So, I decided to post the sad possibility here several days later, in case anyone else in our community knew more about this than I do.

Unfortunately, I do not remember on which Xhamster video this comment was posted (I was just picking videos to watch at random). Sorry, mate.

Hello, ladies and gentlemen.

I was surfing on Xhamster again yesterday and, by chance, came across the video where I learnt of Amber's passing. Her death was talked about by several commenters, but the one that got into a more detailed point was this user:

https://xhamster.com/videos/where-can-i-find-more-of-this-video-9856825#comment-100062409

She claimed to be a former moderator for Chamber of the Bells (Amber's Yahoo Group) and that she learnt of Amber's death from Amber's husband several years back (not recently as I learned around a month ago). I am of the mind that the news is, unfortunately, true. So, I'm here to know if you think we should go on ahead with Amber's memorial thread.

P.S. Please feel free to click on the link. If it does not work, let me know.

I was surfing on Xhamster again yesterday and, by chance, came across the video where I learnt of Amber's passing. Her death was talked about by several commenters, but the one that got into a more detailed point was this user:

https://xhamster.com/videos/where-can-i-find-more-of-this-video-9856825#comment-100062409

She claimed to be a former moderator for Chamber of the Bells (Amber's Yahoo Group) and that she learnt of Amber's death from Amber's husband several years back (not recently as I learned around a month ago). I am of the mind that the news is, unfortunately, true. So, I'm here to know if you think we should go on ahead with Amber's memorial thread.

Hi. As you can see I've moved your thread to Announcements. I can change the title to Amber Memorial if you wish.

Bridgette77 is one of those reporting Amber’s death
Bridgette77
Bridgette77

as others have said, her name was Amber.......to correct what scorpioplfl said, the Dom is her husband.........i helped Moderate her Yahoo group for a short time, and its since been closed (as Yahell did with all its groups).........and yes, unfortunately she passed away some time ago.........she was a wonderfully sweet lady........

1A754C43-DFC6-4CA0-A4C4-48646E11596C.png
CP09

an Bridgette77: Hello, Bridgette. I was also a member in the Chamber of Bells Yahoo Group. I do not mean to sound insensitive, but where did you learn of Amber's passing?

vor 18 Stunden
Originalkommentar anzeigen Antworten
Bridgette77
Bridgette77

an CP09: i cant recall exactly where but it was some years ago that her husband announced that she had passed away from cancer..........BTW, that is her husband in the videos.......

vor 16 Stunden
Ausblenden Antworten
C

CP09

an Bridgette77: Hello, Bridgette. I was also a member in the Chamber of Bells Yahoo Group. I do not mean to sound insensitive, but where did you learn of Amber's passing?

and I remember her as one of the old Yahoo crux gang. So I think Amber's passing is as confirmed as can be on the Web.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bridgette77 is one of those reporting Amber’s death

View attachment 1028919

and I remember her as one of the old Yahoo crux gang. So I think Amber's passing is as confirmed as can be on the Web.
Very sorry to hear of her passing. I can well remember the first time I saw her photos some 20 years ago. She made quite an impression.
2078554448.jpg

Back
Top Bottom