Damsels in Distress - by Ted Owen

Go to CruxDreams.com

tormans

Guard
Young girls - pupils, students, inmates of specialized schools, aimed at increasing resistance and sexual receptivity. An insight into the vast imagination and ingenuity of Ted Owen.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Some another damsels, from the same serie. You would like to have a similar toy like the girl in the fourth picture?

8.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg14.jpg

I'm going to flag up our age rules here.

The definition of 'adult' on these forums is 18 years, and 'Senior High' school pupils are below that age. Each of these figures are 'dressed' in school ties intended to portray schoolgirls.

I'm not familiar with Ted Owen but if all his work is underage or close to it it may not be suitable for cruxforums, I'm sorry, Tormans.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to identify the origin of the images from this set. Does anyone have an idea or tip?
-8+JH+aX05inwAcULtuhdZI8vk718up68gADs3jwXU0q4C7vW2JYZJjtmJ3OowyP4RtxpIZtdIFl8bue5no4ocpEAQ03UV...jpg-8+JH+aX05inwAcULtuhdZI8vk718up68gADs3jwXU0q4C7vW2JYZJjtmJ3OowyP4RtxpIZtdIFl8bue5no4oSOb0spcxh...jpg-8+JH+aX05inwAcULtuhdZI8vk718up68gADs3jwXU0q4C7vW2JYZJjtmJ3OowyP4RtxpIZtdIFl8bue5no4oZA6nS+ztF...jpg

Another pretty damsel, signed by Ted Owen. Yeah, the guy knows how to draw a female with pretty looking udders.
bonus_09_2017_nnch.jpg

nice drawings but the girls seem a little too young to me
Yesss... Ted Owen draws mostly relatively young women and young ladies. The choice of topics also corresponds to this, where the images are part of a story, where the age difference between the tormentor and the victim carries plot significance. As for older women, I highly recommend, for example, the work of a local member, the brilliant Zardoz

Nice. Your ow(e)n work?
Oh, no. Unfortunately, I'm not that creatively gifted and I just quietly marvel at Ted Owen's ingenuity and imagination :)

Some nice pictures, thanks for sharing them. I’m a fan of Ted Owen’s art and there are a few here that are new to me. His girls are cute and make delightful victims for abuse. I particularly like the first two sets of the girls in the fantasy uniforms that are designed to humiliate them.

Back
Top Bottom