Darkland Of Ascanio

Go to CruxDreams.com
all his poser figures could be used in your own stories..... you can clothed them in your own way and style with photoshop or any other photo editor programm
My dears friend you can use my figures in any way, add dresses (as il braghettone, the painter putting dresses over bodies of Michelangelo in the Cappella Sistina) or blood as you agree.... Ascanio.
you can use your own programm for that

all his poser figures could be used in your own stories..... you can clothed them in your own way and style with photoshop or any other photo editor programm
Hm, I'd not use any others creation unless with expressed permission (that Ascanio gave), but my comment was meant just as a "constructive critique".

Hm, I'd not use any others creation unless with expressed permission (that Ascanio gave), but my comment was meant just as a "constructive critique".

When are we going to see some of your creations?

Still no reply...are we going to see some Fantasmo originals?

When are we going to see some of your creations?
ASAP...
Life has been a bit demanding in the last time, I need leisure and time to draw.

Still no reply...are we going to see some Fantasmo originals?
My backlog in here is 6 pages, so please allow some time for response...

I hate to critisize, and your work is usually so great, but that one looks kind of bizarre.
Her torso seems to be made out of clay. Her ribs are curved in the wrong direction. The possition of her legs seems unnatural . And I don't know what to make of that left breast.
Like I said, your stuff is usually execellent. But, I think you should have spend more time on this one.

Back
Top Bottom