Dead of a master

Go to CruxDreams.com

piraland

Tribune
Hello, I'll introduce myself !

I am what is called a master and have two fully trained slaves who obey me finger and eye.

Nicole and Ciara have been mine for years already and would do nothing that would displease me while being totally devoted to me.

Nicole is a masochist who loves being tortured and Chiara is completely submissive to me and would never think of refusing either of my orders.

I reached the age of sixty-nine a few weeks ago and I have just been diagnosed with an inoperable cancer which will kill me within a year.

I talked about it with the other masters that I often meet in the BDSM club that we frequent regularly and told them that I did not want to see myself decline and die in my bed after a long period of completely useless treatments.

I wanted to make my death a celebration while dying crucified naked on a cross.

Of course, this would take place outside in the park of my second residence where they came several times for special meetings that I had pleasure in organizing.

I proposed to my two slaves and my wife to accompany me by being bound on crosses until my death but all three refused because they did not wish to survive me and die with me on crosses.

The whole organization is in place and the program is established and it is next Friday at three o'clock that our collective crucifixion will take place in the presence of all the members of the club who have divided up the tasks so that our death is a success. .

I reached the age of sixty-nine a few weeks ago and I have just been diagnosed with an inoperable cancer which will kill me within a year.

I talked about it with the other masters that I often meet in the BDSM club that we frequent regularly and told them that I did not want to see myself decline and die in my bed after a long period of completely useless treatments.
Interesting incentive!

We've been married for more than thirty years and I can't even imagine living when he's gone!

We've been through it all together and we'll die together.

I have already been bound for hours on a cross and I have enjoyed like never before in my life!

Since then, I have dreamed of ending my life this way, nailed naked to a cross in front of people who will look at me and who will be able to play with my body as they see fit!

Just thinking about it, I feel my pussy starting to flow between my thighs!

Yes, I absolutely want to die on a cross next to my husband and his submissives with whom I get along very well!

Like me, they don't want to survive him!

I must say that, in addition to the abuse that my husband imposed on them, they are wonderful and totally devoted to him body and soul!

When my husband wanted to sleep, I spent many evenings with them and, as they are open to everything, I must say that I have not had to regret it, they are really experts in making another woman come!

Now, in a few days we will die together naked on a cross, I knew that I would end up like this and am happy to end my life this way surrounded by my husband and these women that I appreciate very much.

I do not know the program that my man has planned but I am sure that, until my death, I will enjoy many times, I may even die of pleasure!

I desire it.

My master is going to die and I will go with him!

Naked on a cross!

No longer bound as I once was but nailed to death!

I'm happy to leave at the same time as him!

Moreover, they can do whatever they want to me, rape me, destroy me!

All this will not matter because there will be no tomorrow and if I had to keep irreparable consequences, it would be to put me in the tomb and no longer to reappear on other occasions.

I enjoyed being bound on a cross, I suffered but I also enjoyed tremendously!

I believe that the cross will be able to give me enjoyments that I could not feel in any other way.

The cross, ultimate fantasy that I hoped to realize one day without really believing in it!

In addition, I will not be alone, in addition to my master, his wife, who is older but whom I respect as much as her husband and Chiara, my companion of erotic games with whom I have also enjoyed many times, who, while like me, accepts all possible and imaginable abuses that are inflicted on us.

I am very happy to end my days thus accompanied, hoping to endure until the end the worst tortures in order to be able to transform them into infinite pleasures.

My cross, I was really hoping for you and it is with unshakeable morale and a fierce desire that I am waiting for you, I desire you.

Chiara

So I'm going to die soon and with my master!

What's more normal ?

I am devoted and submissive to him and I see no reason to stay alive if he dies, I only live by him!

How beautiful the four of us are going to be naked, nailed to our cross and, knowing the friend of the master whom we all call doc, we will not know anything but suffering during our last hours!

I guess before we get nailed, the three of us will have to satisfy the master!

It's usual, I would never want to be crossed by an orgasm if I haven't made the master come first!

I love sucking him, tickling his foreskin with the tip of my tongue and he can't resist it for long and the cumshot I get on my face fills me with joy because I must say that I never practice fellatio without caressing me or being penetrated by another very hard sex!

Nicole and I have really become experts in making the master come, who at his age sometimes has difficulty getting erect enough for penetration!

We work him so well and so hard that he really can't resist us!

Even Roberta, his wife who is also an expert, does not always manage to achieve this, which makes us indispensable for the master whom we respect and love more than our lives!

In a few days, all four of us are going to die on our crosses!

What better death could I dream of?

Any !

I'm going to leave with people that I appreciate more than anything in the world!

My master, I did not want to survive him and I will also be with the two women who mean the most to me!

Everything is for the best in the best of all worlds.

The big day has arrived and the four of us are ready to die on our cross!

The program has been defined according to my wishes and everything is planned so that everything takes place according to my instructions.

We just spent a last night of dreams and, as strange as it may be, neither my wife nor my submissives asked for other people and it was the four of us who stayed to freely satisfy our desires one last time.

Of sex!

The Doc started by giving us a first injection which increases our libido and allows us to experience our end less painfully!

That done, we were able to stay between us in the room equipped with the largest bed to frolic one last time.

I must say that, in terms of libido and sex, the product that was injected into us works perfectly because I, at my age, managed to ejaculate six times and this in each of the orifices of my partners which, I must say , were outstanding throughout the night!

I went from one to the other without effort, well helped by these females in heat to whom the drugs did a lot of good.

We were only interrupted by the others who came to prepare us for what must be a grand celebration.

We had not seen the time pass and the morning had arrived without us realizing it.

The male and female submissives of other masters have done everything to ensure that our carnal envelopes are as presentable as possible and that we, the stars of the day, are impeccable in presenting ourselves to the crowd of our friends who are all there, present, to live our last hours.

Our bodies, after very thorough and terribly sexual ablutions, are coated with an ointment that makes us shine.

An injection later, the big door opened and we entered the "arena" to the applause of all our friends present and all dressed in Greek style with very mini togas under which they wear nothing.

The sun is shining, it is very good! It really is a beautiful day to die.

What a beautiful night we just spent!

The injection we are given in the evening, I don't know how it will work against the pain, was a revelation for me!

As soon as this liquid entered me, I felt a gentle warmth between my thighs and my sex immediately became terribly moistened while the tips of my breasts hardened and stood up in an unimaginable way.

Of course naked, I ran a hand over my pussy and quickly realized that it wouldn't take much to send me to seventh heaven!

Touching my swollen clitoris sent lightning bolts of pleasure all over my body.

I don't know, in fact, if it was when I was sucked on my clitoris or when my husband penetrated me that my orgasm was the most devastating, but I know that the night seemed to me very short considering the number of times I called my mother for help while wishing she wouldn't come!

The times when I did not enjoy, I fought to make others enjoy as excited as me!

Nicole did not need to feel pain to come many times and Chiara, for whom I have always had a weakness, manages to express her pleasure loudly while giving others insane pleasure.

Now, the day will soon dawn and we have come to prepare ourselves!

With the exception of my hair, I no longer have a hair on me!

They completely shaved me before coating my entire body with an oily substance that makes me sparkle with a thousand lights.

We are therefore ready and determined to fully assume the role that will be ours for this grandiose performance which will unfortunately only take place once.

Personally, I'm really determined and happy to die this way!

My companions seem to be just as much as me and I feel that we are going to give the others a rare and splendid spectacle.

Our death will truly be a celebration.

This night, although I really did not suffer, I must say that I enjoyed as much as if I had been tortured!

This drug that we were injected with really worked miracles!

I had never felt the tips of my breasts swollen so much, to hurt me!

My vagina was dripping all night and my clitoris must have taken itself for a small dick as it was stiff and came out of its hiding place in search of contacts that it didn't have long to look for.

I took my master's cock in all my orifices while licking the vagina of one or the other!

It was great!

I do not remember having enjoyed so many times in such a short time!

We were all four wild and hungry for sex!

No one stayed on the side and the lovemaking followed one another so well that I did not even see the time pass.

I hope that tomorrow when I am nailed naked to my cross and that I can suffer without a second thought, without thinking about what will happen the next day, that my suffering will turn into enjoyment and that I will go towards my death by being crossed by orgasms which, it seems, are multiplied by the situation that I will occupy, this unique experience will show itself, as well as me, to the height.

In addition to being raped, I hope to be whipped hard and that, when I am in an upright position on this cross, my breasts will not be forgotten!

Pierce them, destroy them, even cut them alive!

Just thinking about all that awaits me, my pussy flows a little harder and confirms me in the fact of having chosen to accompany my master in his death.

This morning, I find myself more naked than naked after the total waxing of my body!

Everyone will be able to see better how much I don't cheat and that my pussy is a real little fountain that never runs dry.

The kind of greasy liquid with which they covered my body makes me shine like a diamond and I quite like this new sensation.

The doors open and we follow the master outside all completely naked, beautiful and happy to be there.

I can't wait for the real festivities to begin!

I don't know if it's my cross that wants me the most or if it's me who wants her the most!

Where are we going to start?

All I want is to be pleasantly surprised!

I am ready .

Chiara

I, who am only a little whore who loves everything related to sex, I was really spoiled by the crazy night we just spent.

I enjoyed and as a good friend that I am I also made others enjoy!

I made Nicole cum with my tongue while my master penetrated me from behind and Roberta happily masturbated me!

I can't tell you how happy I got from it.

I accepted it all and gave it all.

I think I made the right decision by ending my life with my master!

He is everything for me !

When he almost picked me up in the street when I was just a little whore who lived off her charms and took me under his wing,

I swore absolute loyalty and total submission to him!

I will not return to the streets!

Moreover, having already been bound naked on a cross, I felt a taste of too little having come down exhausted but disappointed.

Since that day, I know full well that I will end my life nailed naked to a cross.

The opportunity is given to me and I would not have wanted to miss it especially because it will be in the company of the master.

I hope the drug we were injected with will be as effective for the pain as it is for boosting my libido!

I know I'm going to suffer, no drug is powerful enough to completely calm the pain caused by these monstrous steel nails that will go through my flesh but I'm ready to endure this pain!

I want to show everyone that, for the love of the master, I am strong enough to show that my love is stronger than any torture.

Now I imagine myself on this cross offering my naked body to the crowd!

These thoughts revive in me all my desires!

I am very exhibitionist and I love being watched!

Where could I be more exhibited than on a cross?

Nowhere !

I believe that now that it is going to be the moment, I really want it.

All my friends are here, we're ready to start!

For me, I didn't want anything special, a normal, quick crucifixion with my two submissives holding my arms and my wife holding my feet to be nailed down.

My cross is there, lying down and waiting only for me!

Good wishes, I lie down on my cross and Nicole grabs my left arm to keep it on my patibulum!

I let myself go and although knowing that I will suffer terribly, I do not move!

The point of the nail is now on my wrist and a hammer is rising!

Suddenly, my wrist is pierced and the point reaches the wood!

The pain is unimaginable but I don't want to show it and undergo it with philosophy, only a grin on my face proves that the pain is there!

Three more hammer blows and only the head of the nail protrudes from my flesh.

Nicole releases the pressure she was exerting on my arm and, turning, takes my erect cock in her mouth and begins sucking it.

This action takes precedence over my suffering.

Taking advantage of this moment, the nail intended for my right wrist is put in place and quickly pierces it.

It is Chiara who has now taken the place of Nicole and, with her experience, somewhat softens the suffering I feel.

It's stronger than me and, both arms nailed, I ejaculate on the face of Chiara who seems to appreciate the thing terribly.

The sweetness that my subs lavished on me allowed me to pass the course of nailing my wrists in a pleasant way but there are still my feet that I only want to cross with a single tip!

To hold it down Roberta gave me a great view of her rear end and settled down with my cock inside her and started to ride up and down which distracted me from the nail digging into my feet!

The pain is of course present but the softness of Roberta's wet vagina greatly reduces it.

So here I am crucified, it remains to erect my cross which is done quickly and a hook is added so that it enters my anus and allows me to breathe more easily.

I dominate everyone and will be in the front row to admire the abuse and the setting on the cross of my three graces

With what delicacy the two submissives held my husband against his cross while his wrists were nailed!

The reward each of them bestowed on him after he was pierced by those spikes wasn't bad either, but loaded with his feet, I want to do better than them for him!

I decided to impale myself on him while holding his feet!

I'm sure it was very good for him and, let's not be hypocritical, very good for me too!

Each blow of the hammer, each jolt of my man provoked in me like flashes of happiness which crossed me completely and made me come.

So here he is crucified, erect before us, naked on this cross that he desired!

I find him very handsome with his cock still erect and I hope that before being nailed in my turn to be able to once again prove my love for him by taking this cock in my mouth which is just at the right height.

Our crosses are ready but I doubt that anything will happen for the three of us before we find ourselves at his side.

He was the one who concocted the entire course of the ceremony and, knowing him, I think he reserved some torture for us!

I have to take advantage of this moment when my feet touch the ground!

This will soon no longer be the case.

Like Quote Reply

Before concentrating on my pleasure, it is that of the master that is the most important!

He is there on his cross, naked and nailed down, waiting for us to join him.

His crucifixion went smoothly, I would say!

It must be said that it is with courage and with an iron will that he suffered the fact of being nailed!

We did everything to make him think as little as possible about those spikes going through his wrists and feet.

I barely needed to hold his arm as he was determined!

I looked at this nail fixing it to the wood of its cross while suffering as much as him!

I couldn't help but take his erect penis in the mouth and I think I really made him happy.

Excited by this action, I started to masturbate when Chiara took over from me and in turn worked hard on his cock!

When she received the spurts of cum on her face, I couldn't help myself and cried out as an orgasm raced through me.

Then, when Roberta impaled herself on top of him and started rocking her up and down, it was with Chiara that I came once again.

Now that he is up there well installed on his cross, it will be our turn but the master has kept secret how it will unfold!

Will we, like him, have the right to be helped by a dildo that will enter our body?

I do not know !

But I wonder why the hole in which our cross will be anchored is ringed with iron?

I see that they are preparing torture posts for the three of us!

We will not be nailed directly!

Will I be able to enjoy the suffering that will be imposed on me?

I hope so .

Chiara

It's crazy how much I enjoyed these jets of cum on my face!

I also liked the spectacle of Roberta well installed on the cock of the master.

She enjoyed but we, Nicole and I, also because we could not resist the tongue of the other which played with our clitoris.

Really, I'm happy!

I had already enjoyed a lot last night and I believe that today it will not stop!

Sincerely, I do not regret having chosen to follow my master in his death!

He is there, crucified and he makes me want to join him!

To be in my turn nailed naked to a cross and await my death while suffering and experiencing infinite pleasures!

What will be my reactions when my wrists and feet are pierced with these huge nails waiting for me?

I will suffer, of course, but this suffering will certainly lead me to heights of enjoyment that I have never reached.

But we are not there yet and for the moment I am still with my feet on the ground and I am being dragged towards a torture pole to which I am chained, arms in the air and on my toes. feet .

I am between Roberta on my left and Nicole on my right attached like me!

I feel that the three of us are going to taste the strips of a whip!

I like it, feeling these strips of leather tear my skin!

I will feel even better on my cross with these wounds rubbing against the wood!

Finally, with the injections we have been given and those we will still be given, will we still feel anything?

Until my death, I want to feel my earthly envelope suffer so that my death is a real relief for me.

From the top of the cross on which I am nailed, I will witness the flagellation of my three wives.

What's weird is that I don't suffer, I feel good in my body and in my head and I have a persistent erection that I didn't expect.

The three of them are there, shiny and probably with their wet pussy and waiting chained to their torture pole for us to take care of them.

It is Roberta who will be the first served, it is she who will be whipped the least intensely because she is not in fact a masochist but rather an exhibitionist who will stop at nothing to expose herself in all situations.

Twenty five blows for her, forty for Chiara to finish with sixty well supported for Nicole, the queen of masochists.

It was therefore Roberta who made her first acquaintance with leather, the straps of which reached her back and even exceeded her breasts!

While trying to hide as much of her body as possible, which was mission impossible, she was screaming and dancing all over the place.

It was very nice to see from above and I couldn't hold back another cumshot hearing her beg her executioner!

But nothing helped and she is now hanging from her post, her series of blows being over.

Then it was Chiara, an exhibitionist all right but a little more masochistic than Roberta who, after the pain caused by the first blows, was really tensing up to fully expose her whole body to the bite of the leather straps!

At the thirtieth blow, she no longer felt any pain and tried to spread her legs so that the whip could reach her most private parts!

She is magnificent in her pain which is gradually turning into pleasure and, sincerely, my cock hurts so much it is erect and stiffened by the sight of my dear little Chiara.

Then comes Nicole who was impatiently waiting for this moment!

The whip is her cup of tea and the harder you hit her, the more she cums.

These cries are not cries of pain for long and we hear in her way of moaning that she has already known how to transform her suffering into pleasure.

She will always amaze me, she never has enough and, at the end of her flogging, she asks for even more, that her skin be completely destroyed and, good prince, from the top of my cross, I signal to the executioner to grant her fifteen additional blows so much she insists on receiving them.

The orgasm that went through her at that moment seemed really devastating and I really don't regret giving it to her.

Their chains removed, they have all three collapsed but the day has only just begun.

I recognize my husband well!

Each received lashes according to her desires to receive them.

For me, the twenty-five lashes that I received were more than enough for me and although at the end I began to experience the beginnings of pleasure,

I found that I was quite marked all over my body with luminous red streaks that will no doubt scream in pain when my skin comes into contact with the raw wood of my cross.

Still chained to my post, I now witness the flogging of my two companions!

I understood my husband who, in his program, intended the most whiplash for the one who liked the most to be destroyed!

If Chiara resisted the number of blows that were intended for her, it was Nicole who was undoubtedly the star of the moment because she likes it!

The more her skin was striated, the more she was crossed by a violent orgasm.

During this time, from the top of his cross, my husband watches everything that happens, if his program is well respected!

He seems not to suffer too much installed on his hook!

It will soon be our turn!

How it will unfold, I don't know but I'm sure everything has been planned like this additional injection that we have just been given.

I can't wait to be nailed to my cross and go courageously and joyfully towards my programmed death.

Nicole

I recognize there my master who gave me the most whiplash.

He knows I like it and whoever gave it to me must have been warned to press all his punches and make my whole body red from those leather straps.

As bizarre as it may seem, when I emerged from the orgasms I experienced in my pain, none of my wounds, however deep for some, were bleeding!

This is certainly due to this mixture with which we had been painted all over our bodies.

I still hope that for the next tortures that will be imposed on me, the blood will appear because it is part of my pain and leads me to come faster.

We are now detached and, lying down, we try to recover before the continuation of the operations.

I smile at my master who looks at me, I thank him with his eyes for having thought of our inclinations and hope that the sequel will be up to it.

We have just been given an additional injection and we have been sprayed to be clean to move on to the next act which will certainly be our crucifixion.

But no, not yet we are made to get up and walk to our master!

We are going to have to pay him our respects one last time!

One last time, it's going to be good and we'll taste it to be crucified.

Chiara

This flogging was very good and I understand that Nicole received more whippings than me.

She really is a real masochist and I discussed it with her!

I sometimes manage to transform my suffering into pleasures but for her, it always happens to her.

Roberta likes it too but, like me, prefers exhibitionism and caresses to reach orgasm.

The water just thrown on me did me good and calmed the stinging pain of the streaks left by the whipping and the injection that followed completely did away with the last fears that remained in me.

It is therefore completely exhilarated that with my two companions we are led to the foot of the master's cross.

He admits to feeling constant pain but currently largely bearable!

Each in turn we will now pay homage to him with our mouth which is just at the height of his erect cock.

It is Roberta who starts and I must say that she puts a lot of good will into it!

When it's my turn, I'm going to give my all and I hope that a big ejaculation will reward me for my efforts because I would like to have in my body this last gift from the master!

I guess I'm going to be next and it really won't be hard for me to comply because I love doing this and love the taste of cum, especially the master's.

That's it, Roberta is done and it's up to me!

One last pleasure before joining my cross and being able to expose myself to others.

Each one comes before me with more than peaceful intentions and seeing them coming, my cock stands up a little more as if to tell them that I'm waiting for them!

Roberta is the first, she grabs my balls and kneads them gently while masturbating!

She has always acted like that, for thirty years, I have known her and will not be able to resist her for long.

Chiara approached behind her and introduced two fingers into her vagina and another into her anus!

I feel that, directly after Roberta's mouth has enveloped me, her suction is more direct, more forceful and, unfortunately, I can't resist and sends a load into her mouth.

Proud to have succeeded, Roberta shows me that she has not lost a drop of the sperm that I have provided her and swallows all of it in one go, happy to have filled me once again.

Chiara, who during this time hasn't stopped massaging her clitoris, takes over and my still erect sex receives the offering of her tongue which travels over my cock as if she wanted to leave no part of my sex unexplored.

Obviously, I also give her powerful jets of sperm that she swallows directly before putting herself on her back to be at the height of Nicole's pussy which has come to replace her.

The work done by Nicole is more jerky because she feels the effects of Chiara's tongue eating her clitoris!

It is together that we enjoy loudly.

It was a great interlude but now they will be crucified and come to join me on their respective crosses!

It is up to them to suffer also for me, through me and the program that I have concocted for them.

Back
Top Bottom