Dear Diary...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I prepare everything in the playroom. Attach the ropes to the suspension shackles and make sure that allrope connections are in the correct position. Then I lay out the ankle ropes, the whip(s) and the nipple clamps. Then I make sure theGoPro is in the right place and ready for use. Finally, I finish preparing myself. On the cross I'm wearing - and now you're welcome to laugh - black panties. I know about my general ability to produce lots of drops of pleasure and the corresponding drool. That's why Iuse the slip. Black because I don't want my crucifixions to be too similar to the images I was confronted with in the churches. And if scale, then I would have to be naked anyway, because we all secretly know that the master was too, which the early church didn't dare show. But I don't want to be like him and I don't want to have the slobber stuck to my legs, I want it the way I like it. And that's why the briefs.

Then I lie down on my back on a board with bottle caps for a while. This is to make my back a little more sensitive for the subsequent whipping and to make it a little easier for my sweetheart. This means I can feel the crossbeam in my back a little more intensely. And it keeps me from leaning on it too much in the early stages. After the flogging, I climb backwards onto a stool in front of the footrest. My hands go into the suspension cuffs and are pulled roughly into position so that I can hold on to them. Now my partner uses the first restraining rope to tie my feet to the downward-angled platform so that I can no longer slip off it and she has enough time to finally secure my feet to the support with additional ropes. Then the hands are pulled into their final position and firmly attached to the wood using a retaining rope. Et voila, let's go, have fun...

In the beginning everything is nice and fine. I check whether everything really fits or whether corrections still need to be made. And if everything is right, I enjoy my burning back, dwell on my thoughts a bit or ask myself in disbelief why I am here again on this cross and will suffer again in the end like a pig... While I think about it, I notice I don't really care what my legs are doing. Until they start to tremble and their calves slowly cramp. Oh yes, and my tied feet are starting to get a little numb...I'm still trying to fight it, I don't want to hang yet! I twist back and forth, shifting from one foot to the other as the pain slowly takes over my entire legs. I still refuse to hang. The waves of aching legs can now be felt almost all the way up to my neck. "NO! NOT yet! Not now..!! -BOOM!!!- It hits me like a punch in the stomach! My whole body contracts suddenly and then there is only one direction left: downwards. Accompanied by a powerful scream, I sink down and am inevitably stopped by my tied arms. First, hold my head up, open my eyes and, with my mouth open, let the pain take effect, which almost seems to tear my arms out. Then try to breathe and hang still stay, because my legs are suddenly feeling a little better again. My feet have feeling again. But oh! I still have my hands too. And I'm basically hanging on to them right now. Wow! But that hurts a lot on them too in duration... There must be done something about it! "Hmm, your legs are doing it again, so quickly, push up again." Yes, breathing is easier that way too. So let's just recover a little from the exertion just happened... I'll be whole quiet, close my eyes, just be there. I don't have to do anything, the cross holds me tight. Sometimes this moment - I call it the "rest phase" - is almost a bit meditative. It takes quite a while in this state. I'm comfortable, I can think about my thoughts again...

"Hello! Helloooo!! We're still here too!" Who? Ah yes, my legs! First and fore most, my feet. Their soles are burning quite a bit again. It doesn't matter, it's still working. Just now it was much worse... "He doesn't want to listen. Let's tell his legs...", say the feet. "Aha, it's starting all over again," I think and before I know it, I'm in a phase of fighting against my entire body again. Of course he wins, after all he conspired against me together with the cross. And so it goes back and forth again, more up and down. The distances between the phases are getting shorter and shorter. Time is no longer an issue anyway... I mainly just follow my body's reactions to the constant torture. Scream if I have to scream. Hang when I have to hang. I gasp when I'm out of breath. I push myself up because I can't take it anymore, thepain in my arms is getting too intense. Knowing that I will be here again soon. Sometimes, when neither pushing up nor hanging is possible, I push my butt as far away from the cross as possible and arch my back completely. Now I hang in front of the cross like a billowing sail in the wind. Then I fall back against the wood. My partner looks up at me. She just snuck up on me. Caresses my suffering body, presses a gentle kiss on my stomach. Almost like a fairy godmother after a wish, she asks me gently if I can take it anymore. "Yes," I breathe, "but something to drink would be good, please." She brings a glass of syrup with a straw so that I can enjoy this delicious treat more easily before my body makes its wishes known again. So it goes on and on.

Until at some point the thoughts begin to completely separate from the body. Let him do whatever he wants! Ichose it myself! Desperation suddenly sets in. But is it really desperation? It was my express wish to go to this cross!?! So is it good for me or not? But it hurts so terribly! Yes, and I want that too. Confusion! Happiness and suffering, how can they fit together like that?!? This terrible and yet beloved cross! It's a pity with him! Oh, I'll just give myself up to him... Meanwhile, screaming in pain and crying loudly because of the happiness that is happening to me, I'm almost twisting - no, tossing - back and forth on the cross. I tremble, whrithe, rise, let myself fall into my arms. Willingly happy. A few minutes later I come back to myself. I'm sweating, I'm panting, wondering what that just was? I don't know exactly, but I feel good. Yet. But the pain slowly returns and joins the increasing exhaustion. How long have I actually been up here? I have no idea, and that's a good thing. I'm still suffering for a while and I want to savor it a bit, even if it becomes more and more strenuous and painful. Almost every two minutes I now have to hang on my arms again and dance up and down. But it's still possible. I enjoy it.

But soon I realize: It really doesn't work anymore! “Maybe a little longer, but then it has to be over!”says the mind. He's right, the pain has increased significantly and my strength is dwindling more and more. So I let my partner know to get me off the cross in 15 minutes. So now I have a certain mathematical time after which I know that the crucifixion will end. But it can feel like it takes much longer or can end suddenly .Shortly before this quarter of an hour is up, the last little treat comes: My sweetie grabs the clamps that have been laid out - fine ones, made of stainless steel - and nimbly puts them on my nipples! One last time I writhe in pain. Oh, what torture! What sweet torment! It hurts so much but feels so good!

Now the time has come to take me off the cross. It must have been around three hours since she tied me there. With a nimble hand, my partner loosens the ropes from my feet and I step forward onto the stool that has been provided again. After the handcuffs are released, I climb down from the cross and fall, exhausted but happy, into the arms of my loved one. I hug her tightly, I would like to hide inside her!

She gently and tenderly brings me back into the world and asks gently: "A bath...?"

Back
Top Bottom