Death of a Tomb Raider Sequel- Liz's story

Go to CruxDreams.com

tygavin

Magistrate
This is a sequel to Death of the Tomb Raider and works in conjunction with Jace’s story on the crucifixion members story and poetry board. This story involves Dolcett style preparation and spit roasting.

Liz walked into class with mixed emotions. She loved this class and never wanted to miss but she also wanted to be with her brother when they received word, they would be executioners again at the Spring Festival, their last before graduation.

This class was too good to mix. Professor Milton was the newest professor on campus and his class on live spitting and roasting women while they were alive caught everyone’s attention. Males flocked to sign up but what surprised her was how many females signed up as well. For her it was one of her many fantasies she never planned to live but the idea was nice to get herself off to. Other women felt the same apparently. The class was almost equal in men and women and all his other sessions were as well.

Jace did not want her in this class. As a woman, she had to sign an agreement that she could be chosen for live spitting at any time. She brushed off his concern, pointing out that both their lives have been in danger the past four years, and they walked away fine.

Jace pointed out that she had an amazing body that would look fucking a spit. She admitted he had a point but signed up regardless. There were over one hundred women in this class alone, as well as over a hundred in his other five lecture groups.

What she had learned was unimaginable. She had never truly believed a woman could be spitted alive and live long enough for the heat of cooking to kill her. She never thought a woman could receive pleasure on the spit, humping the pole running through her starting at her pussy and working herself into multiple orgasms before succumbing.

They had learned about the drinks given to the subjects and how they were mixed, allowing a woman to feel pleasure through the heat, the body responding to the heat in an erotic way. They had learned how to make oil for the woman, bathe her in it, tenderize her and then how to serve her up once she was cooked.

It was certainly a better way to die than crucifixion. Quicker, with all the pleasure and little pain.

But it was still death. Death had been a recurring thought on Liz’s mind the past year. Ever since she had kissed Lara Croft, and the Tomb Raider had told her this could be her someday. She realized Lara was right. If the Tomb Raider could get taken out so could she.

It didn’t stop her from enjoying the red head’s crucifixion in the Fall, even if it was tame compared to Lara’s dance.

“Exciting, isn’t it?” a girl in her class named Janey asked.

“What is?”

“Haven’t you heard the news about the festival?”

Liz shrugged her shoulders. “I’m hoping to be an executioner again. I haven’t paid it much mind other than that.”

“It came out yesterday. Professor Milton’s classes have done so well the Dean wants him to serve the faculty on Saturday and Sunday at lunch. Ten girls Saturday, ten girls Sunday, spit roasted and humping the spit in front of thousands. Isn’t that wild? What if he picks me? Oh shit. I don’t know if I could handle that. Dying is one thing but having a spit stuck through me…it’s a neat fantasy but its so final, you know?”

Liz did know. There had only been one live spit roast demonstration, a ditzy blonde who came as soon as the spit touched her pussy and had to be strapped down on a bench so she wouldn’t screw with the path of the pole by having another orgasm. There had been no others called to be spitted this semester.

Now twenty girls would be chosen.

The class started, and Professor Milton called for everyone’s attention, passing on and verifying what Liz had just been told.

“Each of you has learned what it means to be a meat handler this semester. I had plans to cook each one of you who failed, and I only had to do it once in this class.” Milton explained. “I have observed each of you in class, sized up your bodies and your beauty because presentation does count. As such of the twenty women to be roasted, I have chosen five from this class. Be proud. Once I call your name, go home. I will speak to the selected handlers, and they will fetch you in an hour. When they arrive, you will be waiting for them nude.

“As we have discussed this semester in the sociological aspects of spit roasting, meat doesn’t wear clothes. They are basically animals, no rights, no worries, no say in how their bodies are treated. Your handler will pick you up, collar you and bring you to a holding pen on campus. There you will stay until the day of your spitting. You will be treated well, and undergo certain procedures everyday that we have discussed, including tenderizing and diet. Your loved ones may visit you for thirty minutes a day from five to five thirty. Your names have already been turned in so those who are called now, legally have no more human rights.”

Milton pulled out his phone and began reading names.

Liz stopped paying attention after the second one.

“Elizabeth Summers.”

That was her name. He had called her name. He hadn’t called on her all semester, and now he had said her name.

She was meat. She had been meat when she walked in but didn’t know it. She had probably been meat when she woke up that morning.

One hour. She had one hour of freedom then her life would be over. No, her life was over. How could she explain this to Jace? He was her brother; her twin and she had gotten herself killed.

She raced out of the classroom and practically ran to the house just off campus. When she walked in, she saw her brother, naked on the couch, staring dumbfoundedly. He told her he had been chosen to hang from the cross until dead.

Her beautiful brother, nailed, pathetically moaning, being jacked off by the masses while fucking the cornu. He had never been fucked in the ass. They told each other everything.

She walked into her bedroom and pulled her tight black sweater off. Next was the skirt, followed by her bra then panties.

She wouldn’t have time to pack anything. Jace would have to get everything in order. Maybe their parents would come help him.

Liz stood in front of the mirror and gave her body and appraising, honest look. The professor had picked her because of her body and beauty. Jace had always told her she resembled that Megan Wolf or Fox actress with her long nearly black hair, thin waist and perfect breasts. Her ass was probably her favorite feature and while she didn’t have Jace’s six pack from constant working out, she did have a flat, tone belly.

Her pussy was perfect in her mind. Not to thin, not to thick…just right for cooking. The Professor got lucky with that guess. She wondered who would be eating her pussy? From what she learned in class, that particular cut was delicious.

She fell back on her bed and did nothing but look at the ceiling. She had just taken off her clothes for the last time and was coming to terms with it. She never had a problem with public nudity at festivals and parties, but she always had the option of putting them back on. Now she would be walked, most likely by collar and chain across her neighborhood to campus and locked away somewhere.

And her brother. Jace, her twin and the most important person in her life. He was going to die horribly. He had always been so strong, so proud and now that was being stripped away. She thought of every indignity they had done to others being crucified and thought of it being done to her brother.

She would say it wasn’t right, but it was. She was probably getting off much easier than she deserved. She would have an hour of pleasure and the death. Her biggest humiliation was becoming less than human. Her brother would be broken down to a pathetic shell. They had broken Lara Croft and she had an iron will. What would happen to Jace?

She wiped a tear from her eye and smiled when Jace called her. She would spend these last free moments with him, pretending everything was alright.

When she entered his room, she saw her parents on his laptop screen.

“Liz, I understand you are meat now.” Her father said. “We will find out where you are being kept and what day you are being cooked. We will be there to send you off.”

“Thank you, Dad.” Liz said, not sure how she felt about that. Of course, they would want to be with her when she died but to see her manner of death. She may have fucked in front of Jace before but fucking a pole in front of her parents was a different story. “I’m not sure I want you to be there though. Maybe you could come see me during the week?”

“From what I understand of meat, what you want doesn’t matter now.” Her father told her firmly.

Liz quieted, not having an argument.

“Jace, try not to completely break down. I realize the position you are in but maintain as much dignity as possible.”

Their mother punched their father in the arm. “As sad as I am to see him go, he will look beautiful on a cross. Break down as much as you need to, Jace. You have nothing left to lose. Enjoy yourself.”

“Thanks Mom.” Jace muttered.

“And Liz, I am sure you will be delicious. Your body is in fine form. I’m betting your father can find a way for us to join the faculty for lunch and have a bite of you. Take care, both of you. See you Saturday. Try to have a good week. It is your last.”

The call ended and neither said anything, coming to grips with what they heard. The situation had gotten somehow worse.

A knock on the door and Liz realized her time was up. Jace stood up and hugged her tightly.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, sis. I love you.”

“I love you, Jace.”

Liz took a deep breath and made her way to the door. On the other side was Professor Lana Mills.

“Professor Mills?”

“Hello Liz. I volunteered to help this week and be your handler. After seeing you with my dear friend Lara last year, I thought we would be the perfect match. Let’s put your collar on, meat. I have a cage to put you in.”

Liz accepted the leather dog collar from Professor Mills, even lifting her hair to make it easier to put on her. It wasn’t a fancy BDSM collar, only a thin collar one would pick up from a local pet store with a loop in front of it, meant for a leash.

Sure enough the leash was clipped on, and she was jerked out of the doorway and began her trek back to the university, led like a dog by her history professor.

She stayed quiet, head down, trying to ignore the pain in her feet as she walked on asphalt. Her neighbors had exited their houses and were staring unashamedly at her. Some pointed and laughed, others asked what the hell was going on and a few called out to her. She knew better than to respond and didn’t even look their way.

Once they were in a park, the stares were less, but quite a few parents gasped.

They continued the walk to campus, and she felt more at ease. Many of the students on campus had seen naked women in public before. They all knew why she was being led by a leash. Liz was sure word had gotten out about the twenty new livestock that had been selected that morning. She was being seen in a different light. While before she had been seen as a free spirit, this time she was seen as livestock, cattle, walking meat, waiting to have a spit shoved up her pussy in front of the campus.

Their journey ended at the old campus security building. A campus security guard was waiting by the door. Liz saw other girls being led by collars, some being held by students and some teachers, both men and women.

Her view of the surreal action taking place around her ended when her collar was jerked once again, and she followed Mills into the building.

She entered a large, well lit open area, with ten machines that resembled spitting machines, only large didoes at the end.

“Listen closely, meat. You answer to number ten now. The same number as Lara when she was crucified, ironically. Everyday, three times a day, you will be strapped to this machine, lubed and fucked by it for thirty minutes. I will be here to make sure it is done. You will eat what is given to you, take whatever drugs you are told, and you will not complain or talk to your superiors. The only ones you can talk to are your fellow spit muffins. That’s a term Professor Milton likes to use. It fits you.”

Liz said nothing. She knew enough from her time as an executioner that the victim or condemned never spoke unless directly asked a question.

“You will find this week much easier than the two days the crucified receive. You will not be gang raped. We don’t want the meat damaged. You will be fucked when told and I plan to take full advantage of that. From what I saw of you with Lara, you obviously don’t have a problem fucking women.

“During the day, you will be put on display in the campus common yards where students can inspect you. The only reason for this is to put you in the right mindset that you are no longer one of them. You are no different than the cows that are turned into steaks and burgers to feed them.”

Liz followed her to another section. To her surprise she found a room with bars but not a typical prison cell. Instead, the room was huge when she walked inside. There were ten regular sized beds and nude girls were filing in behind her. Lana pulled her to an empty bed.

“Each of you will share with another girl assigned to your bed. You are allowed to have sex with each other, so long as you don’t mark each other or harm your meat. Any girl that does that, dies on the cross so play nice. Do you understand me?”

Liz nodded quickly.

“Okay, meat. This will be your only chance to talk. If you have questions, ask me now.”

Liz thought for a moment on what was most important in her mind. “You said Lara Croft was your friend. Are you angry that I was part of the team that executed her?”

Mills smiled. “Not particularly. If it hadn’t been you, it would have been someone else. She wanted it to happen, and I was impressed with your performance. However, when I volunteered to help Professor Milton and saw your name on the class roll, I thought it appropriate in a way. I suggested he choose you and assign me to be your handler. Lara was yours as she died. Now you are mine. You are getting off much more mercifully than she did.”

“Will I be serving you this week?”

“When you aren’t on display or being tenderized, you will be mine. Sometimes you may be here alone, others I may take you for walks. I will do whatever I feel like with you. Its part of the fun of having a pet.”

“Will it hurt? The roasting?”

Mills shrugged. “From what I understand from Milton it is the ultimate orgasmic experience. I never plan to find out. I have seen videos and the girls seem to be having fun, as long as you don’t mind dying as part of the process. You are going to have a pole shoved up your pussy, a stabilizing pole shoved up your ass and be locked on and sliding back and forth to get yourself off. If you don’t mind your friends watching you, it should be fine. From what I have seen in the past, you don’t mind your brother or the student body watching you fuck.”

Liz sighed. “My parents will probably be there.”

Mills chuckled. “That will be embarrassing. Oh well, the nice thing about being meat is you aren’t human. You don’t have to worry about things like modesty or embarrassment. You are livestock. I understand your brother was chosen to dance on a cross. He is going to be in much more pain and suffer much more humiliation. Consider yourself lucky. One more question, and I will leave you in your pen. I have a husband to take care of as well. You might meet him this week.”

Liz thought quickly.

“Who will eat my…pussy?”

Mills smirked. “Your cunt is mine. I plan to make sure it is very tender before it ends up on my plate. I must be off. Enjoy tonight. Tenderizing starts in the morning.”

Mills unclipped her leash and removed her collar then left. Liz rubbed her throat then sat on the bed, not sure what to do with herself. She smiled awkwardly at her fellow livestock as they walked in with their handlers.

Finally, she lay back on the bed and took stock of her situation.

She was dead. She may have a good time on the way out, but it was over. She would never know how the next season of her favorite shows turns out. She would never see summer release movies she had been looking forward to. Those shoes she wanted were pointless now. She would never wear shoes or any clothes again.

Her brother was going to be crucified. He was going to be in great pain with a constant hard on, humiliated and watch her be turned to meat. Her parents and friends last memory of her would be humping a spit. Unless of course her parents figured out a way to eat part of her. The idea that her parents would want that, shocked her but she shouldn’t have been surprised. Who taught her and Jace about being openminded and nonjudgmental?

“I keep thinking I’m going to miss the season finale of Blacklist.” A new voice said to her.

Liz sat up and saw a beautiful, stacked blonde in front of her. While she by no means chubby her body was soft, curvaceous in all the right places. Whereas Liz had a dark landing strip, this girl had a blonde triangle of pubic hair over her pussy.

“Sorry, but you looked deep in thought. Thought I would share mine. I’m Claire.”

Liz shook her head. “Of course. Its fine. I was thinking along those same lines. I can’t believe it’s over. I’m Liz.”

“Yeah, you’re the girl who fucked Lara Croft and helped nail her to the cross, gave her sponge baths and fingered her constantly. Everyone knows you and your brother. I was surprised to hear your name this morning but seeing your body up close, I can’t blame the prof.”

Liz smiled at the compliment. “Its nice to know I’ll be remembered for something.”

Claire sat next to her on the bed. “I’ve been assigned to this bed. I hope you don’t mind cuddling. I’m a cuddler.”

Liz laughed lightly. “I don’t mind cuddling. I could use the contact. I don’t suppose you are gay or bisexual?”

Claire smiled widely and nodded. “We are going to have a lot of fun this week. We may as well. No limits anymore, right?”

The two heard a moan and turned around. Two females were already kissing.

“Looks like the fun has started.” Claire said. “I thought it would at least wait until lights out. What do you say, Liz? Want to take our minds off our impending doom?”

After the stress of the day, Liz readily took the invitation and kissed her, then pulled her down to the mattress.

It had been a strange morning for Liz. She had been woken at six, in the arms of a blonde she didn’t recognize at first. It took her a moment to remember where she was, why she was there and who she was with.

The cold reality was sinking into her that every day she began was a day closer to her death. All she could do was enjoy this time she had left. The sex had been great but like her brother she was beginning to wish they had just picked her up and spitted her. The wait was killing her as well as the uncertainty of what would happen.

The girls were all led to a giant bathroom with showers. There weren’t enough stalls for all of them, so they had to share. Rather than erotic, the showers were rushed, and they were hustled back to their beds and told to stand in front of them, hands to their sides, legs spread slightly apart and unmoving. They were reminded by university policemen not to speak.

Liz suspected that Professor Mills would be taking charge of her but instead it was Professor Milton who walked in.

He stood in front of each girl, working his way down the line while quietly giving notes to an assistant behind him.

When he reached Liz, he gave her a warm smile. He began rubbing her arms, firmly but not hard enough to cause any discomfort. After he was done, he had her hold her arms out, and ran his hands down her side, eliciting a giggle from her when he hit a ticklish spot. Rather than being angry he seemed amused.

He walked around her and felt her neck, her shoulders, her back muscles and then cupped her ass cheeks. Milton then worked his way down her hamstrings to her calves and squeezed.

He moved to her front once more and felt her belly, then rubbed her mound and slipped a finger inside her.

Liz gasped and took a deep breath. Milton smiled and tasted his finger then squeezed her breasts and rubbed her hard nipples with his thumb.

“Oh…” Liz whispered, though she knew she wasn’t supposed to talk, his hands made it impossible.

“Grade A. Very tense, massages every day, four orgasms, either machine, massaged or manually. I’ll let Lana know. Nice muscle tone, little fat but her ass is amazing.”

He rubbed her mound once more and winked, then moved onto Claire.

Liz closed her eyes and tried to calm herself. As much as she hated this, as much as she would rather be nailing some hot guy or girl to a cross, that had been a thrill. He had felt her up like meat in a market. She stood there as instructed while he examined her intimately and it wasn’t a horrible feeling. Four orgasms a day and massages sounded nice.

The thought of being dead, being cooked and putting on a show for everyone didn’t appeal to her but she realized it could be worse. She could be in her brother’s position. Liz had a suspicion that if it weren’t for this roasting event, she would be hanging next to her brother on a cross. It was supposed to be a random drawing, but she knew it was not by chance that the two siblings were destined to die. Mills admitted she was responsible for Liz turning into a roast and had no doubt she was paying Jace back for the fun he had with Lara Croft. She wondered if Lara was laughing at her from some great beyond or had planned this last year before her death when she was fucking Mills goodbye.

The day went well until Four PM. She had been strapped to the machine twice that day, a bench like the one she would be strapped to when she was spitted. She was terrified the first time, as a stainless-steel spit made its way inside her. Once she was sure it wouldn’t accidentally spit her, she enjoyed the steel spit with the blunt end fucking her. She wasn’t able to move very much, and the restraints made her feel even more helpless though. Despite not being able to move she had two orgasms.

The second time had been after lunch where the group ate some tasteless goop. This time she had been fucked by a machine with a self-lubricating dildo at the end. Mills had shown up and watched her, playing with the power then using a vibrator to play with her ass, ending her over the edge several times.

Afterward, she was given a deep tissue massage that was anything but erotic but did relax her.

Then Mills placed a pink dog collar on her and led her with the other girls to the center of the campus where twenty small poles were staked into the ground.

They were led to their own pole by their handler and leashes were fixed, Mills pulled out a pair of handcuffs and restrained her arms behind her back, then placed a ball gag into her mouth.

“There you are pet.” Mills purred. “The student body won’t get to eat you, but they should get to appreciate you. Keep your eyes down when someone approaches you. Be a good girl and I might let you have one more orgasm before you join your little blonde tart in bed.

Liz stood still and though students were reluctant to approach them at first, the handlers were more than encouraging.

The men mostly copped feels but it was the women who were particularly cruel, pinching, prodding and judging, even as far as fingering and comparing tightness. Liz’s cheeks were on fire by the time the hour was done.

She was returned to the campus police building and told she had a visitor. She walked into the visitor’s room and saw Jace on the other side of the table. She took a gingerly seat as her ass had been pinched multiple time along with a few exploratory fingers. One girl who had never particularly liked her rammed two fingers in her ass and all she could do was standing on her tip toes and moan into the gag.

“You look like you’ve had a worse day than I have.” She told her brother.

Jace told her what had happened the night before.

“Did you like it?”

He shrugged. “It didn’t bother me, but the idea of this Tim guy joining us, making me suck his dick, probably cumming in my mouth…you know that’s not my thing.”

“None of this is our thing. I have no problem with modesty but being put on display so the student body could talk about me like I’m not human… damn Jace. This scares the hell out of me. Mills is really treating me like a pet. They aren’t letting these machines fuck me to be nice. They want me soft and tender. They want my pussy tender!”

Jace nodded.

“You think I like this? I can’t believe Lara Croft put herself through this but even she changed her mind after the first nail went in. I can’t stop thinking about it. By the way, Mom and Dad are coming Thursday and spending the festival here. Apparently, they are staying with Lana Mills and her husband.”

Liz’ eyes widened. “You don’t think they are going to watch me…”

“Of course, they are. Why else would they come? Mom always thought I was too close minded about sex with other guys. Dad has looked at you before like he wanted…”

Liz saw Jace pause and encouraged him.

“Like he wanted to what?”

“Eat you, and I am not talking in the sexual sense. You walk around naked so much at home and you are a perfect spit roast. You know they are friends with that British couple overseas who roasts women. I’m surprised they never asked you to go on holiday there.”

“Shit.” Liz whispered. She had no idea her father had thought of her as potential meat before.

“They are going to see you… they love us. They can’t want to see us die.” Liz argued.

Jace snorted. “This is Mom and Dad we are talking about. Mom wouldn’t miss it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she watched me get gangbanged. You know how she has always liked to watch.”

Liz sighed. “This just got a thousand percent more embarrassing.”

Jace shrugged his shoulders. “When you are roasting over an open flame and I’m stretched out on a cross being tortured by a hot girl and her bodybuilder girlfriend, who will be watching will be the least of our concerns.”

Liz reached across the table and took his hand.

“Just remember we don’t have a choice. Enjoy the time we have left. Who knows, maybe you will like the taste of cum. I always liked it. As far as me, the steel spit I got fucked with this morning was a strange sensation, but I managed to cum. It’s not the process that scares me as much as the humiliation and…dying. I don’t want to die.”

Jace leaned over and kissed her cheek. “I have to go. Amy and Ariel will be waiting for me. I need to make them happy, or things could be a lot worse. You look good sis. Remember that.”

Liz wiped a tear from her eye and smiled.

“Thanks, Jace. Try to have fun. Try to stay drunk, that will help.”

Jace laughed and walked out.

Liz returned to her room where Lana Mills was laid out on her bed, wearing a tight button up white shirt and a short skirt.

“You know what to do, Meat. Get to work.”

Liz sighed and crawled on the bed, lifting her handler’s skirt and went to work, hoping Mills would return the favor.

Liz stared into the mirror, not recognizing herself. She had always loved her long dark, wavy hair. It was a part of her identity and she worked as hard at maintain it as she did her body.

Now it was gone, cut into a cute cap of hair. A gel would be put on it tomorrow to prevent it from catching fire in the pit.

Thirty minutes go, after showering and shaving her armpits and legs, she was placed on a barber’s stool, told to spread her legs and a woman shaved her landing strip away. It was the same design she had always had. Not it was gone.

She felt lighter. She didn’t feel like herself.

She thought she looked great, but it was as if she were looking at someone else and admiring their body, not her own.

It was nine at night, the last night of her life. Jace was no doubt going through hell right now. He was being taken, over and over, by strangers and worse by friends. She had no doubt the parents she had learned to hate the night before were watching him being broken.

Rather than being fearful most of the day, she felt anger that her parents and Mills would be eating her, chewing pieces of her most precious areas of her body. After what they had made her and Jace do, locking in the closet, chained together after dosing them twice, she was angry and despondent.

Now after a long day of massages and a few sessions on the fucking machine, she was just depressed. Tomorrow night at this time, she would just be bones and the memory of a good meal. A part of her wondered what would happen to her head, but a larger part didn’t want to know and didn’t care. Jace was going to be buried in a mass grave. What did it matter what happened to her? Her parents certainly weren’t going to spring for a funeral.

“You look wonderful.” A man told her. “Everyone who sees you tomorrow will want to fuck you or eat you, probably both. You will command everyone’s attention. You will be a goddess.”

Liz saw Professor Milton looking at her, the lust obvious in his eyes. He was a striking man in his early forties, dark hair with slight greying on the side and a close-cut goatee. She had always found him attractive in class and he was more so up close. Despite this being his big event, she had not seen him all week.

“Thank you, Professor.”

“Please call me Andrew. I was wondering if we could have a talk alone. I have a temporary office here. Would you mind?”

Liz knew she didn’t have a choice, not that she wouldn’t have gone anyway. Anything beat lying on the bed and waiting to die. Claire had become more excited as the week went on. She knew her bed mate was forcing herself to get into the right mind frame but asking Liz to bite her clit off every time she went down on Claire was getting a bit old.

To her surprise, Andrew offered his hand and Liz took it. His grip was sure, not tight but not weak either. She hadn’t touched a man all week except her…she wouldn’t think about that.

They entered his makeshift office, and she found a couch, a bare desk and two desk chairs.

“Have a seat.” He told her, motioning to the couch.

Liz sat and he sat beside her, keeping his distance but still close. He threw an arm over the top of the couch and gently touched her shoulder with his fingers.

Liz suddenly felt very naked when he touched her. She had nearly forgotten what it felt like to wear clothes but right now, she felt like the mouse, looking at the snake about to strike.

“Lana tells me you are having a hard time accepting your fate. I thought we could talk about it. I have some insights that may help you.”

Liz wanted to roll her eyes but didn’t, keeping her facial expression neutral.

“Why did you join my class?” he asked her.

“Because I found the idea of spitting women to be as hot as crucifixion. I liked studying how you do what you do?”

“It was worth the risk of becoming one of those girls, to find out what you could have researched on the internet?” he fairly asked.

Liz opened her mouth to respond but suddenly wasn’t sure what to say. Had it been worth the risk. Jace told her not to. She knew it had been a possibility.

“I suppose I never thought it would happen to me.” Liz explained.

Andrew’s fingers grazed down past her shoulder, just above her left breast.

“I’ve seen girls like you before. You want it. It calls to you, but you would never let yourself volunteer. You needed to put yourself in a position where it was forced on you. My colleagues and I have an unofficial name for girls like you. We call you spit muffins. Every woman who joins my class is a spit muffin, whether they admit it or not.”

Liz shrugged and closed her eyes, trying to control her breathing. His soft fingers brushing over her skin, so close to her breast was driving her wild as well as the talk they were having.

“I don’t want to die.”

Andrew chuckled. “I wasn’t here when you executed Lara Croft, but Lana told me she was glorious. I was at the Fall Festival. The woman your team had was gorgeous. A true beauty. Yet I cold tell by your eyes, you were bored. Nothing was ever going to top, watching and being a part of Lara Croft dying on a cross while you had your way with her. Nothing would ever compare. What is your major?”

“It was accounting.” Liz said, her mind focused on his words. They were true. She had a beauty in her hands in the Fall, yet it didn’t compare.

Andrew shook his head and let his hand dip lower, the back of his knuckles brushing her nipple slightly. She gasped and sat up straighter.

“Accounting. What were you going to do with accounting? How could you ever be happy? You would meet some boring man, marry, have two children and a dog, gain weight, drive a minivan. How could that possibly happen. You’ve already had the best kill of your life. Then you put yourself in a position where your life could be taken from you, not in some horrible accident, but deliberately, in the most erotic fashion possible.”

Andrew kept brushing her nipple while she thought of this, mulling over his words. He turned completely to her. Moved closer and cupped her entire breast in his hand and kissed her neck.

“I’m right, aren’t I?”

Ye…yes. Probably.”

Yet your mind is refusing to admit it, holding on to the knowledge that Liz Summers would never do this to herself.”

His hands slid from her breast to her legs. She parted her thighs and relaxed, then bucked into his hand when he cupped her mound and began rubbing.

“Oh god.” Liz whispered.

“Is it becoming clear? I’m going to fuck you and you are going to do as I want. Not because you have to. You are realizing you are meat. Its so freeing, isn’t it? To give up being a person, to be an object who only exists for pleasure. Your only purpose is to have a steel spit fuck you deeper than anything ever has. Thousands will watch you fuck yourself, but it won’t matter. You have no shame. You have no pride. You don’t need it?”

“I don’t?” Liz whispered.

“No, you don’t. Why don’t you?”

“Because I’m meat. I was always destined to be meat.” She breathed out, as his fingers entered her. He reached her hand over to grab his bulge under his pants.

“How good does it feel to say that? To know that. All you have to do is look forward to fucking a spit. I’m going to fuck you. I’m very good. When I’m done with you, Claire will be waiting in bed, her hair short and her pussy bald, just like yours. The two of you are going to have wilder sex than ever. It will be more intense than sex with Croft because you know it will be your last night alive. No inhibitions. Not anymore.”

“Yes…” Liz moaned.

“Tomorrow you will be taken to the grounds like a good meat animal. Docile and collared. You will step into an oil pit and beautiful men and women will rub oil into your body. Then you will be willingly strapped onto a bench and all you have to do is what comes naturally to you. You should be excited. It won’t be the end of your life it will be the pinnacle. Nothing else would ever compare. People search decades, entire lives, die of old age, chasing the feeling you will achieve. How does that make you feel?”

“Good…please fuck me.”

“Tell me what you are.”

“I’m meat. I’m a spit muffin.”

“What do you exist for?”

“Pleasure and food.”

“That’s a good pet. A perfect spit muffin. No more worries, just pleasure.”

Liz kissed him hard and pulled his pants opened, this time with both hands. She went down on him, sucking him harder than he already was. As soon as she could, she placed herself on his lap and he entered her.

The entire building could hear her moans, and those directly outside could hear the frantic slapping of skin as she fucked him like she had never fucked a man before. She had no inhibitions, no responsibilities. All she wanted to do was be fucked and sued as meat, no longer a woman. It was so freeing. She thought about the spit, her admirers, watching her, imagined them eating her. It didn’t matter who was doing it. It wasn’t her problem. Meat didn’t choose their diners.

She came over and over again. The two changed positions several times and fucked for hours. He never came in her, just on her over and over again.

When she was done, she was taken to the shower and then got into bed with an insatiable Claire who had heard her fucking.

Liz wasn’t sure how much sleep she got and didn’t care. Lana was there to pick her up early and Liz actually smiled. Her body and mind were ready. Lana could do nothing to humiliate her. She was a spit muffin now.

When they arrived, they each lined up to a small tub. In front of the tub were roaring fires. They would stand in place and watch the pits die down until the coals were perfect.

Her attention was taken away when the condemned were brought out. She found her brother. He looked horrible. His hair was crusty, his face obviously covered in cum. Even from a distance she could tell he had been well used. He was walking differently as well, no doubt from being fucked in the ass several times.

He was taken out to his cross and lay down, stretching his arms out wide.

Amy lifted the hammer and Liz held her breath.

@tygavin

Time to admit I was expecting to enjoy Jace’s story more than Liz’s simply because I much prefer crucifixion to dolcett…

Or, so I thought, anyway.

But Ghod damn, that was an incredibly erotic surrender! When at last Liz admitted and finally released her inhibitions and EMBRACED her complete surrender. That she is only meat, that has always her purpose, and is indeed a spit muffin.

Oh my, that truly speaks to my submissive sexuality, deeply. Man, you can really write well.

Thank
@tygavin

Time to admit I was expecting to enjoy Jace’s story more than Liz’s simply because I much prefer crucifixion to dolcett…

Or, so I thought, anyway.

But Ghod damn, that was an incredibly erotic surrender! When at last Liz admitted and finally released her inhibitions and EMBRACED her complete surrender. That she is only meat, that has always her purpose, and is indeed a spit muffin.

Oh my, that truly speaks to my submissive sexuality, deeply. Man, you can really write well.

Thank you. I admit crucifixion will always be my favorite. Crucifixion is real, it can be done, it has been done and it was forced on people. I love a good submissive Crucifixion story where a victim accepts their fate as well.

Dolcett spitroasting has always fascinated me. Of course, it is impossible, kind of like Superman flying in real life. Its a concept of fiction with multiple variations using what I like to call comic book science. Yet it has always been my second favorite, even above slow hanging. Its the idea behind it. I have no desire to eat a person. Ever. I won't eat duck or lamb. But from a victim's point of view, it is beautiful in symbolism. The idea that a women would willingly lay down, place herself into a humiliating and vulnerable position in front of many people or just loved ones, and allow herself to not only be killed but to enjoy it, become a being of pure pleasure is the ultimate submission. Like many things I write, build up is so enjoyable.

Even stories where the victim is chosen in a lottery, they are still responsible for how they approach it or if they put themselves in that position like Liz. That said I won't turn up my nose at non consensual spitting. Two of my favorite stories ever are on this site and feature Barb. They would be the UVM Faculty barbecue and Barbara's dolcettish demise. Both are nonconsensual and I got back to them often, have them saved on my phone under favorites.

Anyway I've probably talked to much. Thank you and I'm glad you found it erotic.

Thank

Thank you. I admit crucifixion will always be my favorite. Crucifixion is real, it can be done, it has been done and it was forced on people. I love a good submissive Crucifixion story where a victim accepts their fate as well.

Dolcett spitroasting has always fascinated me. Of course, it is impossible, kind of like Superman flying in real life. Its a concept of fiction with multiple variations using what I like to call comic book science. Yet it has always been my second favorite, even above slow hanging. Its the idea behind it. I have no desire to eat a person. Ever. I won't eat duck or lamb. But from a victim's point of view, it is beautiful in symbolism. The idea that a women would willingly lay down, place herself into a humiliating and vulnerable position in front of many people or just loved ones, and allow herself to not only be killed but to enjoy it, become a being of pure pleasure is the ultimate submission. Like many things I write, build up is so enjoyable.

Even stories where the victim is chosen in a lottery, they are still responsible for how they approach it or if they put themselves in that position like Liz. That said I won't turn up my nose at non consensual spitting. Two of my favorite stories ever are on this site and feature Barb. They would be the UVM Faculty barbecue and Barbara's dolcettish demise. Both are nonconsensual and I got back to them often, have them saved on my phone under favorites.

Anyway I've probably talked to much. Thank you and I'm glad you found it erotic.
I agree with most of what you're saying.

There's just a petty thing I would like to add: in both crucifixion and dolcettesque spitroasting there is some sort of objectification of the victim, which becomes one with a wooden cross or a metal spit, respectively.

This sort of "communion" with the object that will ultimately snuff their life is extremely erotic for me, a sort of ultimate surrender to a steady, firm and (apparently) uncaring item.

Probably something like that could also be said about electrocution on a electric chair (but electric chair stories are much rarer).

Y
I agree with most of what you're saying.

There's just a petty thing I would like to add: in both crucifixion and dolcettesque spitroasting there is some sort of objectification of the victim, which becomes one with a wooden cross or a metal spit, respectively.

This sort of "communion" with the object that will ultimately snuff their life is extremely erotic for me, a sort of ultimate surrender to a steady, firm and (apparently) uncaring item.

Probably something like that could also be said about electrocution on a electric chair (but electric chair stories are much rarer).
You are so right. I knew I was missing something. Electric chairs are a great example. In a way a noose is as well. It becomes a final lover and unforgiving one, that takes a person from a human to an object hanging from the neck. I love this forum.

You are so right. I knew I was missing something. Electric chairs are a great example. In a way a noose is as well. It becomes a final lover and unforgiving one, that takes a person from a human to an object hanging from the neck. I love this forum.
I dunno if I’m being helpful, but I like to think of the Crux (and I can see this fit a spit roaster) as the ultimate Master. Unforgiving and merciless, VERY much masculine, that carries such menace and fear that it can even be worshipped- like the harshest Master in the universe.

Yes I can see that. Its one of many reasons why its such a great turn on for both men and women. Itis the ultimate master and I know I have a heavy submissive side as part of y nature. I've always been like that as long as I can remember. So symbols of power do it for me. Something that once you are attached, that's it. You aren't getting off, you are dead and its out of your hands.. I read a story once on a BDSM forum where there was a line, life becomes very focused when you have ten foot of solid steel running through your body. What matters becomes very small. Thats another great aspect. The cross doesn't give a damn that you had a life or dreams or responsibilities. It can't be reasoned with. That is very allluring to someone with a submissive nature.

Y

Yes, the only problem with the noose is that it is just... so small!

It is not an "imposing" item, like a cross, a metal spit (here there's clearly a sexual reference implied), or an electric chair (you can call it "snuff throne").

True to be said that while the noose is tiny, the hanging scaffold may be huge and imposing though...

For this reason I find these kind of executions more exciting that those performed with knives or guns...

Yes I can see that. Its one of many reasons why its such a great turn on for both men and women. Itis the ultimate master and I know I have a heavy submissive side as part of y nature. I've always been like that as long as I can remember. So symbols of power do it for me. Something that once you are attached, that's it. You aren't getting off, you are dead and its out of your hands.. I read a story once on a BDSM forum where there was a line, life becomes very focused when you have ten foot of solid steel running through your body. What matters becomes very small. Thats another great aspect. The cross doesn't give a damn that you had a life or dreams or responsibilities. It can't be reasoned with. That is very allluring to someone with a submissive nature.
Some of PK's stories perhaps?
Do you know this author? He was another excellent dolcettesque writer.

For this reason I find these kind of executions more exciting that those performed with knives or guns...
Hmmm, I typically find firing squad and gun deaths in general quite dull, although some one recently wrote of a girl facing execution by firing squad where they deliberately didn’t cause instantly fatal wounds, which was intensely erotic.

Knife deaths can also be nicely drawn out and include horrific torture…. Cut them slowly!

We seem to be of very similar minds on this issue! My motivation may be slightly weirder, because, you see, I want to identify as the victim!

We seem to be of very similar minds on this issue! My motivation may be slightly weirder, because, you see, I want to identify as the victim!
I identify with the victim too.

I id
Hmmm, I typically find firing squad and gun deaths in general quite dull, although some one recently wrote of a girl facing execution by firing squad where they deliberately didn’t cause instantly fatal wounds, which was intensely erotic.

Knife deaths can also be nicely drawn out and include horrific torture…. Cut them slowly!

I identify with the victim. It makes it hard to tell a story from the antagonist pov.

That is a line taken from an english diarist along those lines, but I can't find the quote.

I read that PK died. I also love his stories.
I read him saying he had a stroke, and after that silence.
I hope he's still alive, but if that is not that case and there were an afterlife, I hope he is enjoying himself british-style as his manners.

Back
Top Bottom