• Wanyi Bai ((Kcep Panasaw)

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Maria Ivanova

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Yi Shao

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
By the way, in addition to domestic female criminals, Bureau of Flowers also dealt with interrogation and execution of captured female prisoners from war with other countries. So which one would you like to see first, execution of Chinese women rebels or execution of some foreign female generals?

By the way, in addition to domestic female criminals, Bureau of Flowers also dealt with interrogation and execution of captured female prisoners from war with other countries. So which one would you like to see first, execution of Chinese women rebels or execution of some foreign female generals?

Hmm, tough question. Why not have 2 or 3 Chinese women rebels collaborating with 2 or 3 foreign female generals and bring one of each out at the same time until all is done.

Hmm, tough question. Why not have 2 or 3 Chinese women rebels collaborating with 2 or 3 foreign female generals and bring one of each out at the same time until all is done.
Good point! Bureau of Broken Flowers published a Flower List every ten years to record life of the prisoners. It is to humiliate these female criminals as well as to threaten people not to commit crimes, especially girls. I might started to make a List of the most famous 12 criminals now and you might be easier to choose the one you are most interested in by seeing some pictures. Sounds good?

Good point! Bureau of Broken Flowers published a Flower List every ten years to record life of the prisoners. It is to humiliate these female criminals as well as to threaten people not to commit crimes, especially girls. I might started to make a List of the most famous 12 criminals now and you might be easier to choose the one you are most interested in by seeing some pictures. Sounds good?

Sounds good :)

Sounds interesting. Why not a rich, arrogant, rich, snobbish noble woman, spouse of an aristocrat found to be a spy.
I bet Ling Chi was not known to her, nor the idea of getting her breasts and labia cut off, and she certainely didn't know of that wooden horse with the dildo, and especially a dildo where form time to time thorns are peaked out.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Why not a rich, arrogant, rich, snobbish noble woman, spouse of an aristocrat found to be a spy.
I bet Ling Chi was not known to her, nor the idea of getting her breasts and labia cut off, and she certainely didn't know of that wooden horse with the dildo, and especially a dildo where form time to time thorns are peaked out.
Ruoliuming and I have designed such kind of stories. Now we are mainly making the stories about the first part of Flower List which is concerning about female rebels, assassins and foreign enemies (Usually with good Kung fu and can be viewed as tough girls). Later we will publish the second part of Flower List which will pay more attention to political criminals.

I think the daughters and other nubile female relatives
of traitors, assassins, foreign and political enemies
should also be included on the Flower List, as a matter of course.
That would be an added deterrent, warning, and prevention
against them breeding further unwanted offspring!

Good point! Actually, the Jing dynasty are more cruel. They actually executed all the relatives of these "Broken Flowers". So usually they are not bothered by the offsprings (However, some of their relatives may manage to escape and will come back for revenge one day).

And, here the Flower List is not a name list but like an annual magazine. They recorded the life and situation of the "Broken Flowers" by pictures. Usually, only these most famous female criminals will be on the list. Here is a picture for example. (I haven't finished editing this one. I will post the complete version once I finish it.)
Flower List (Example).jpg

great idea. but not only the daughters. I think here are a lot of people who like to see a ling chi at males as well....

Hey guys, since the series of Ling Guan has come to an end, I will start to make another series and please feel free to leave what you want to see here. I mean what kind of torture or execution method and what kind of character (I have several characters to choose but haven't decided to start from whom) you are interested in. I am looking forward to hearing from you guys!
A high government official has a beautiful and virtuous wife who is framed for a crime at the behest of one of the official's subordinates as a cynical plot to embarrass him before the emperor. The subordinate is afraid to attack the official directly, so he goes after the man's wife.

She would be stripped naked and forced to wander about the streets in a heavy cangue for a month, begging food and water from passersby, and forced to perform sexual favors for any who wanted to use her.

And, may I ask is it possible for me to open a vote in this thread?

It would be possible for me (or any moderator) to do that -
what question would you want to ask?
what responses would you list to choose from?
(single choice or multiple choices allowed?)

A high government official has a beautiful and virtuous wife who is framed for a crime at the behest of one of the official's subordinates as a cynical plot to embarrass him before the emperor. The subordinate is afraid to attack the official directly, so he goes after the man's wife.

She would be stripped naked and forced to wander about the streets in a heavy cangue for a month, begging food and water from passersby, and forced to perform sexual favors for any who wanted to use her.

Good idea! I will consider about making a story based on this in the future!

It would be possible for me (or any moderator) to do that -
what question would you want to ask?
what responses would you list to choose from?
(single choice or multiple choices allowed?)
Thanks! I want to ask for a vote about which story or character would you like to see first after I finish editing the picture of "Flower List" (it will include 12 female criminals). I think multiple choices would be good and the choices are names of the 12 women.

Here are the brief introduction of the 12 female criminals above. The information of the countries mentioned below can be found in a former post from ruoliuming.
And this story now takes place around 1380. So I made a map of the world at that time.

View attachment 707750

1. "Blood Butterfly" Ling Guan: You have already know about her :kiss:

2. "The Vine" Barreyna: One of the leaders of Yunan (A southern province) Rebellion War. A young girl from Wa which is a minority nationality in China (You can find Wa people from wiki). Led people of Wa nationality and some other minority groups to fight against Jing Dynasty because government oppressed minority people a lot in Yunnan.

3. "The Third girl" Meiying Shen: Another leader of the leaders of Yunnan Rebellion War. She was a highborn girl whose father used to be Warden of Yunnan. After her father was set up by Degao Zhang who was the successive Warden of Yunnan, all of her family members were sentenced to death. She managed to escape and cooperated with Barreyna to lead the rebellion. She killed Degao Zhang in her rebel.

4. "Snow Butterfly" Muhong Yang: Sworn sister of Ling Guan. Leader of the First Great Rebellion War who almost overthrew Jing Dynasty.

5. "Jade Butterfly" Nianming Zhu: Last princess of Qiu Dynasty (the dynasty before Jing). Famous thief and assassin. Leader of the Second Great Rebellion.

6. "Snake Woman" Shehnai: General of Ayutthaya Kingdom. Invading south region of Jing and took two province. Very flexible. Possessing the ability to call snakes to fight for her.

7. "Dragon Woman" Eksa Niazova: General of Aze which is a small country among the Nations of Western Regions. Led the resistance against Jing's invasion. The strongest and toughest female warrior in Jing's history.

8. "Mountain Flower" Wanyi Bai: Led rebellion in Tawan island with her husband. Very slim. Captured when she was only 19.

9. "Demon woman" Maria Ivanova: General of Eru. Invaded north region and killed more than 20,000 people in Northern Massacre.

10. "Silverscale" Yi Shao: A wanderer. Sneaked into Bureau of Broken Flowers and managed to save her captured younger sister. Kidnapped the emperor when she tried to escape.

11. "Snow-Cut Sword" Qingxuan Luo: An assassin. Killed 12 guardians of Emperor secretly. Stole the Heirloom Seal of the Realm which contained an important secret.

12. "The Ugly" Hyun-joo Bae: A spy from Goryeo Dynasty. Stole the Jing's invasion plan to Goryeo. Kidnapped and killed Emperor's hand. Burn in the right face (It is why she is called "The Ugly").

May I ask for the vote now? Thanks!!

Three of the Broken Flowers stand out for me:

3. "The Third girl" Meiying Shen: Another leader of the leaders of Yunnan Rebellion War. She was a highborn girl whose father used to be Warden of Yunnan. After her father was set up by Degao Zhang who was the successive Warden of Yunnan, all of her family members were sentenced to death.
I like her because her situation is very similar to what I suggested above about the high born woman and the kind of punishment and public humiliation she should receive: stripped naked, put in the cangue and forced to beg for food and water. For her execution she should be hung naked by her ankles over a cess pool and slowly lowered until she either is asphyxiated by the noxious gases or drowns in the excrement.
6. "Snake Woman" Shehnai: General of Ayutthaya Kingdom. Invading south region of Jing and took two province. Very flexible. Possessing the ability to call snakes to fight for her.
Any woman who can call snakes to fight for her you either want on your side or executed ASAP. Her flexibility should be tested with extreme bondage positions. For execution, may I recommend a few minor cuts of ling chi, then drip hemotoxic snake venom in the cuts.
10. "Silverscale" Yi Shao: A wanderer. Sneaked into Bureau of Broken Flowers and managed to save her captured younger sister. Kidnapped the emperor when she tried to escape.
I would defer to the Son of Heaven of Ten Thousand Years for the method of this woman's execution; I'm sure The Exalted One would have something to say about it. If asked, however, I would recommend that Yi Shao's younger sister be recaptured, and then tell Yi Shao that in order to save her sister this time, Yi Shao must perform ling chi on herself, and must make it last three days. And then, of course, execute the sister before Yi Shao dies.

Back
Top Bottom