Dolcett's Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
For example, jesica-5000 is a very useful device in the end of cooking. It allows you to quickly fix the girl in the right pose. , Provided slower passage of skewers, there is a trough for evisceration, a container with lubricant
The crown of modern kitchen engineering!

For example, jesica-5000 is a very useful device in the end of cooking. It allows you to quickly fix the girl in the right pose. , Provided slower passage of skewers, there is a trough for evisceration, a container with lubricant
Maybe a breast-slicer could be fitted as an option?
Like a bacon-slicer, it would fit in neatly just where it's needed on that gadget! :devil:

Only for women with large tits or saggy udders though. We we have to invent something else for the small titted victim. Or perhaps the shame of not being able to produce breast meat would be enough of a punishment....

Make a few standard cuts for a big chest, for a maalenkoy probably cutout is not required
Quite often my partners in life have had small breasts. 1 thing i have noticed is that they all shared huge overflowing meaty labia lips. Perhaps God granted them this extra fleash instead of in the chest department. A device can be made to take the meat from the small breasted woman from her more secretive area perhaps.

Quite often my partners in life have had small breasts. 1 thing i have noticed is that they all shared huge overflowing meaty labia lips. Perhaps God granted them this extra fleash instead of in the chest department. A device can be made to take the meat from the small breasted woman from her more secretive area perhaps.
yes

Well my breasts aren't very big, just 32B, but I think if you sliced them and grilled them,
they'd make tasty nibbles. As for labia... mm, a girl's got to have some secrets... ;) :p

77092EEA-B6BB-4601-9CF4-BCE6D1D5DA19.jpegSUMMER GRILLING SEASON BLOWOUT SALE at NailusMartyrs.com.

Get your Jessica 5000 for the amazing blowout sale price of $1,499 plus shipping and handling.

As a bonus: Spit-ready, naked and succulent, USDA prime roasting girl available to all Jessica 5000 customers for an additional $129,99

Or, for bargain hunters, get the NailusMartyrs trademark genuine imitation version of the Jessica for the really low price of $749.

Supplies limited ... BUY NOW!!!

Back
Top Bottom