Download All Pictures In Post

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is it possible to have a button in a posting that allows you to download all the attached images (perhaps as a zip file) in one shot? It would save a lot of clicking for the cases where people make a long series of posts with 5 images in each one.

I don't know about an inbuilt button but I have tried several multi image downloaders but so far none of them link the thumbnail to the full size image. All they do is download the thumbnails. Does anyone know of a multi image downloader which will work on this site?

I don't know about an inbuilt button but I have tried several multi image downloaders but so far none of them link the thumbnail to the full size image. All they do is download the thumbnails. Does anyone know of a multi image downloader which will work on this site?
The reason lies in how the images are "encoded" by XenForo: There is no JPG to be found, the forum interface converts them form a data file to JPG when looking at it through the forum-scripts!
Said function would need to be programmed, but it stands a bit in contradiction with the scope of a forum, as opposed to a file sharing site.

Said function would need to be programmed, but it stands a bit in contradiction with the scope of a forum, as opposed to a file sharing site.

I'm only talking about one-click downloading of all the images in one post, not in a whole thread or a whole forum.
If people are going to attach multiple images to a post, in the hopes that other people will view and download them, then it seems to me that it helps everyone if that process can be made faster and easier.

If people are going to attach multiple images to a post, in the hopes that other people will view and download them,
You misunderstood my statement.
If people post, then for others to view, yes. But I personally don't care about downloading or not.
I understand the convenience, although for me it would not be useful, as I tend to sort the pictures if I download them.
But that's all to be taken as "just personal thoughts"...

Back
Top Bottom