Dress For A Crucified Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
glumova said:
What a dress would you prefer in the case of a crucified girl?
Nakedness, historical loincloth, modern swimsuite, strings or something else?

only in one way stark naked (mother naked) :ymdevil:

Welcome Glumova - nice question to introduce yourself with!
I wonder what you'd choose to wear, if you had the choice (which you won't!)?

I'd like to be crucified wearing a very light, lacy bra and thong - or tanga briefs -
the kind of undies that don't hide my sexy parts so much as decorate them -
the men could still easily get to them to do whatever they want.

But most of 'em seem to just want us starkers!

Eulalia said:
Welcome Glumova - nice question to introduce yourself with!
I wonder what you'd choose to wear, if you had the choice (which you won't!)?

I'd like to be crucified wearing a very light, lacy bra and thong - or tanga briefs -
the kind of undies that don't hide my sexy parts so much as decorate them -
the men could still easily get to them to do whatever they want.

But most of 'em seem to just want us starkers!

bad, bad , bad guy's isn't :ymdevil:

Greetings, Glumova. As Eulalia said, nice first post. I have to vote for nude. First, from an historical perspective, since the point of crucifixion was to humiliate the condemned as well as killing them in the most painful manner possible, nudity was essential. And from an ascetic & erotic viewpoint, there are few things more exciting than a nude woman (or man, if that's your thing) bound & writhing in agony.

As an historical note, I recall reading somewhere, many years ago, that under Roman law, a woman couldn't be executed in the nude. They got around this by tying a piece of cloth around the victim's waist that concealed nothing yet complied with the letter of the law. I don't remember where I read this & I've seen no other such reference anywhere else. Does anyone have any info? :-?

For me total nakedness during crucifying affect a deep level of my subconsciouss. It is very specific feeling (not as with nudity in other cases).
But loincloth have a some charm too.

Naraku said:
Greetings, Glumova. As Eulalia said, nice first post. I have to vote for nude. First, from an historical perspective, since the point of crucifixion was to humiliate the condemned as well as killing them in the most painful manner possible, nudity was essential. And from an ascetic & erotic viewpoint, there are few things more exciting than a nude woman (or man, if that's your thing) bound & writhing in agony.

As an historical note, I recall reading somewhere, many years ago, that under Roman law, a woman couldn't be executed in the nude. They got around this by tying a piece of cloth around the victim's waist that concealed nothing yet complied with the letter of the law. I don't remember where I read this & I've seen no other such reference anywhere else. Does anyone have any info? :-?

Not really, but Ammianus Marcellinus, Rerum Gestae 28.1.28 mentions an Executioner who got himself executed for executing a nude woman.
That was in the 4th century. :-B

But I humbly suggest that things were a bit more complicated.There's a good bit of evidence to suggest that Roman men saw female sexuality as threatening and/ or repellent - the sight of female genitals may have been humiliating to the male observer (never mind how the woman felt!).
The eagerness of female Christian martyrs to go naked to their death and display 'masculine' qualities of courage and strength on the Cross or in the Arena was (like the Christian glorification of the Cross) radically subversive and deeply disturbing to the macho pagan patriarchy -
and not just the pagans, the Christian hierarchy had to stamp out such 'shameless' behaviour.
Female nudity may have been a women's weapon, concealing it a way of 'taming' us.

Eulalia said:
Female nudity may have been a women's weapon, concealing it a way of 'taming' us.

and taming didn't you want n'est ce pas? =))

I can not speak for others, but my thoughts about the doubtful eroticism of loinclothes are not very enthusiastic.
The resemblance to a diaper is just too obvious, isn't it?

And from this reason, although I'm an extreme and unlimited religious fanatic
(see picture below),
I would hate the thought of wearing such a piece.
Being executed would be one thing. But with a diaper? Horrible thought! :-(

By the way, possibly in the future, in several decades, some of us will actually wear such a thing, at least the poor ones who will have the bad luck to end captured in an "old people's nursing home", solidly tied on a bed, rather immobile, and wearing a "loincloth". And cynics with an evil humour could call this worst case "Grandma Julia's last bdsm-activity". Not really an enjoyable thought, really not ...
;)

Cheers,
Julia

Attachments

• mea culpa.jpg
    mea culpa.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 1,974
admihoek said:
Eulalia said:

love being tamed -

but you'll never tame me!

Eulalia said:
admihoek said:
Eulalia said:

love being tamed -

but you'll never tame me!
but perhaps ........................ Connie or.......... w'll see :ymdevil:

What is nudity in the situation of crucification for you?
- a source of shame;
- a sign of purification of body;
- freedom from all taboos;
- ultimate openess of body
or may be other?

Very normal, natural...​
I'm not a practising naturist, though I easily could be -​
it's too damn chilly up here in the Northern Forest most of the time!​
But I've never really taken on all the hangups we're supposed to have about our bodies.​

And, though I've got my little fantasy about being crucified in sexy undies,​
I know stripping is part of the terrible, delicious ritual,​
and if the boys get pleasure from seeing me hanging there,​
twisting and dancing in my nakedness,​
well, I'm happy for them!​

Vulnerable, of course -​
not just to the whips, hot irons and the Cornu,​
but the whole of nature - heat of the sun, bitter wind, biting insects, rough wood of the Cross,​
all become my Torturers...​

But that's what Crucifixion's about for me -​
giving myself up to nature​
freely, unresistingly,​
in my natural state.​

Eulalia, I like your answer
Therefore crucification is a total union with nature and experiencing of your body as a part of nature.
Heat, wind, roogh wood and biting give you some pain and pleasure in the same time.
Is my understanding correct?

That's it, Glumova
I might say it goes beyond pleasure and pain -
draws them up together into ecstasy!

euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuehhhhhhhhhhhh in my country we said
met een slippie is heel erg sexy:p

Back
Top Bottom