E-DigitalFantasy - Pictures of Lily

Go to CruxDreams.com
'In times past there was a band of pirates led by the Lady Barbara Moore.' Thus begins @thehangingtree 's swashbuckling adventure, 'The Story of Barb Moore' -

Barb is portrayed by Caprice in my illustration, which employs a partially desaturated coastal scene by Philippe Claes, entitled 'Sweet Pirate'. Barb and her companion are contemplating the prospect of wreaking havoc on the high seas whilst local shipping crosses the danger zone at full speed. Both girls are armed with Russian Mosin-Nagant assault rifles.

Philippe's full colour picture has an altogether brighter atmosphere than his desaturated, high contrast image. The model has turned her face to look over her shoulder, and she is now quite recognisable as Lily. Indeed, this would not be the only occasion on which I included Lily and Caprice together in a manipulation. :)

Your color tones are amazing Bob!!! The clarity is wonderful!!! And Caprice!!! Always a pleasure!!! And seeing her with Lily fires up a fantasy!

Your color tones are amazing Bob!!! The clarity is wonderful!!! And Caprice!!! Always a pleasure!!! And seeing her with Lily fires up a fantasy!
Thanks, E-DF. The background treatment is very much Philippe's concept, although my component blending is facilitated by the use of filters and clipping masks at low opacity.
Whilst the girls are not presenting any character interaction, the accessories ensure that they express a unity of purpose. I'm sure we will see more of these two together!

Some color photos of the beautiful Lily taken at the Marin Headlands bunkers!!! Classic Lily!!!
IMG_1714.JPGIMG_1731.JPGIMG_1774.JPGIMG_1780.JPG
Thanks for sharing these delightful pictures, E-DF. I recognise the graffiti on the bunkers, but many of your latest postings are new to me!
Lily is very expressive, and we are seeing her distinctive signature pose, with her arms and one leg raised.
One of her Australian photographers, Andre J captured her in a similar, characteristic, cruciform style, a couple of years after your Marin Headlands session. :)

db04xxp-e25579e5-525b-44fc-b139-cb249d8c66df.jpg

Thanks for sharing these delightful pictures, E-DF. I recognise the graffiti on the bunkers, but many of your latest postings are new to me!
Lily is very expressive, and we are seeing her distinctive signature pose, with her arms and one leg raised.
One of her Australian photographers, Andre J captured her in a similar, characteristic, cruciform style, a couple of years after your Marin Headlands session. :)

I remember that set taken in Australia! The multicolored sedimentary rock in the background made a wonderful backdrop.

More shots of the beautiful Lily taken at the Marin Headlands!!!
IMG_2116.JPGIMG_2129.JPGIMG_2138.JPGIMG_2156.JPGIMG_2172.JPG
Lily gets into her stride with her distinctive style of posing! Thanks for these latest additions, E-DF. :)

This session made quite an impression when I first saw the pictures on DeviantArt, but I believe I am seeing many of these latest submissions for the first time.
As ever, we are seeing a wonderful range of expressions, and these delightful, hi-res poses in soft, natural light are very appealing in terms of potential manipulations! ;)

Reading between the natural elegance and her expressive attitudes, we can see how much Lily is enjoying your photo session. We can also see how consistent she is by comparing one of your bunker pictures (left) with an earlier photo by Charles Nevols (cenevols) entitled 'Wall' (right). Nevols was working in San Francisco, and I wonder if this might even be the same location? Certainly, Lily's response to the graffiti appears remarkably similar in both pictures! :D

IMG_2172.JPG wall_by_cenevols_d5mydcg-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Lily gets into her stride with her distinctive style of posing! Thanks for these latest additions, E-DF. :)

This session made quite an impression when I first saw the pictures on DeviantArt, but I believe I am seeing many of these latest submissions for the first time.
As ever, we are seeing a wonderful range of expressions, and these delightful, hi-res poses in soft, natural light are very appealing in terms of potential manipulations! ;)

Reading between the natural elegance and her expressive attitudes, we can see how much Lily is enjoying your photo session. We can also see how consistent she is by comparing one of your bunker pictures (left) with an earlier photo by Charles Nevols (cenevols) entitled 'Wall' (right). Nevols was working in San Francisco, and I wonder if this might even be the same location? Certainly, Lily's response to the graffiti appears remarkably similar in both pictures! :D

Thanks Bob!!! I don't recognize the construction of the stone wall behind the graffiti on cenevols' photo. There are sets of bunkers across the estuary up another hill that I have yet to explore though. The artwork is definitely familiar (graffiti that is, ha ha!). His photo of Lily is wonderful! Your resources continue to amaze me!

Back
Top Bottom