E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ginger then straddles me and teases me further! I smile when she grabs my erection. She says "Not on your life." She then lets go of me. I grab myself as she leans back. Perhaps she has changed her mind. Again she says "Not tonight, but you can knock on my door with your hammer." At least that's somewhat of a concession, as I slap my erection against her forbidden gateway! Unable to control myself I push her off of me. Her arms fall back over her head. I then straddle her and hover my full erection between her breasts. She looks at it and seems contented seeing that it has become red. My erection is fully engorged with blood thanks to her teasing, and the rings that are preventing the blood from backflowing. I am in ecstasy!

IMG_522 (64).JPG IMG_522 (69).JPG IMG_522 (73).JPG IMG_522 (74).JPG IMG_522 (77).JPG

Ginger then straddles me and teases me further! I smile when she grabs my erection. She says "Not on your life." She then lets go of me. I grab myself as she leans back. Perhaps she has changed her mind. Again she says "Not tonight, but you can knock on my door with your hammer." At least that's somewhat of a concession, as I slap my erection against her forbidden gateway! Unable to control myself I push her off of me. Her arms fall back over her head. I then straddle her and hover my full erection between her breasts. She looks at it and seems contented seeing that it has become red. My erection is fully engorged with blood thanks to her teasing, and the rings that are preventing the blood from backflowing. I am in ecstasy!

View attachment 1447031 View attachment 1447032 View attachment 1447033 View attachment 1447034 View attachment 1447035
I imagine the red headed mowhawk chick esha in that position

Ginger teases me further by flicking her tongue! My mind is filled with thoughts of ravishing her. I am now in a position to grab her breast and squeeze. Excitement courses through my veins. She then grasps her breasts and squeezes them together, cradling my erection between them. My breathing quickens as I begin to pant.

IMG_522 (83).JPG IMG_522 (84).JPG IMG_522 (85).JPG IMG_522 (86).JPG IMG_522 (87).JPG

Ginger and my playtime is reaching a peak. She looks down on the viens protruding from my reddened penis with anticipation. I lay back as she kneels between my legs and leans forward, cupping her breasts together to excite me and bring me to erection again. She then straddles me, and I grasp my hardening erection. She spreads her vaginal lips esposing her pink wetness as states, "It's time."

IMG_522 (100).JPG IMG_522 (103A).JPG IMG_522 (104).JPG IMG_522 (106).JPG IMG_522 (107).JPG

My next set is from my first shoot with the beautiful Kerri Taylor. A goth model that is also known for being a B movie Queen of horror movies. She is very talented and designs and makes most of the sexy outfits she often models in. She also looks amazing in latex and boots. She has also been a pinup girl for artists such as Alvarado.

IMG_3700.JPG IMG_3716 (5).JPG IMG_3736.JPG IMG_3749.JPG IMG_3773 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom