E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sasha knows she could end up as a sex slave or worse!!! She might end up as a meat girl, gutted and spit roasted!!!Then to be served up at a special banquet at plate costs far exceeding her new owner's purchase price!!! She hopes it will be both!!! What a feast Sasha will make!!!

IMG_2826.jpg IMG_2828.jpg IMG_2832.jpg IMG_2836.jpg IMG_2839.jpg IMG_2841.jpg IMG_2845.jpg IMG_2849.jpg IMG_2858.jpg IMG_2863.jpg

I later saw that Sasha had used this set on her website and that, like me, she liked creating a story around the photos we created! She wrote in her story that she was visiting a photographer friend in San Francisco. The photographic reunion turned into a bondage shoot!!! The shoot ended in a evening of erotic and orgasmic pleasure!!! I was honored!!!

IMG_2865.jpg IMG_2871.jpg IMG_2877.jpg IMG_2880.jpg IMG_2889.jpg IMG_2890.jpg IMG_2893.jpg IMG_2898.jpg IMG_2901.jpg IMG_2903.jpg

Below are some manipulations our very talented friend here MahaShiva did of a crucifixion shot I did of Keira a few years back!! The original photo is shown first. He took her on a world wide tour!!! His creative mind is amazing!!!

keira______natural_beauty_crucified____by_e_digitalfantasy_d71iua0-pre.jpg keira_goes_to_rome_by_mahashiva001-daiojh5.jpg keira_joins_the_israel_defense_forces_by_mahashiva001-dain2p9.jpg keira_retreats_to_the_countryside_by_mahashiva001-daj8177.jpg keira_takes_refuge_on_a_tropical_island_by_mahashiva001-dajdzei.jpg GoT-Keira-700430869 (1).jpe
It looks as though you and Keira were perfectly in tune with the themes you were exploring, and the results are impressive. Thank you for sharing, E-DF.
And I had not realised that Shiva made so many manips of Keira in this pose - understandably, he found her very inspiring! :)

Back
Top Bottom