E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mai Ly is whipped to the excitement of her gallery! She is then bound with hands high above her head, enhancing the beauty of her curves and ribs! She then finds herself bound to a bondage lounger! She is ravished by a mystery guest dressed in her scream slasher costume! She is penetrated by a fucksawl! What terror awaits her as this mystery stranger ravishes her beautiful body!!!

IMG_7598.jpg IMG_7661.JPG IMG_7743.JPG IMG_7748.JPG IMG_7755.JPG IMG_7792.JPG IMG_7853.JPG IMG_7874.JPG IMG_9113.JPG IMG_9114.JPG

Mai Ly continues to be deeply penetrated by the masked stranger!!! She gasps with each orgasm as her muscles spasm!! She then finds herself noosed!!! The executioner has returned to hang one last victim this evening! The few remaining guests are excited and can't wait to see their host sacrificed for their ultimate pleasure!

IMG_9170.JPG IMG_9177.JPG IMG_9181.jpg IMG_9188.JPG IMG_9191.jpg IMG_9197.jpg IMG_9200.jpg IMG_0808.JPG IMG_0815.jpg IMG_0823.JPG

Mai Ly looks beautiful naked in her noose! A few of her remaining guests have gathered to watch her hang!!! They are excited and thrilled that their beautiful host will be executed for their pleasure and entertainment! Her executioner pulls on the rope, lifting her onto her toes!!! He plays with her breasts humiliating her in front of her guests!!!

IMG_0825.JPG IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0843.JPG IMG_0916.JPG IMG_0917.JPG IMG_0918.JPG IMG_0920.JPG IMG_0921.JPG IMG_0924.JPG IMG_0925.JPG

Mai's executioner lifts her slightly, her feet dangling about a foot above the floor!!! With her wrists handcuffed behind her back she is completely helpless!!! She wants to appear strong in front of her guests, although her face at time shows fear and terror. She locks eyes with her executioner. He threatens to cut her with a knife. He tells her that he is tempted to cut off her breasts, and feed them to her ravenous guests! They clap in agreement, terrifying her! She thought they were good friends! Now they just want to take pleasure in her pain and suffering!

IMG_0926.JPG IMG_0928.JPG IMG_0930.JPG IMG_0931.JPG IMG_0932.jpg IMG_0933.jpg IMG_0936.JPG IMG_0937.JPG IMG_0938.JPG IMG_0939.JPG

Mai Ly's executioner continues to torment her, running the sharp blade of the knife under her breasts!!! He is skilled and putting surface cuts in her flesh without drawing blood!!! She feels the cuts and grasps!!! Her executioner abruptly lifts her higher, causing the noose to close around her neck even tighter. She begins her dance of death, no longer able to control her muscle contractions! Her gallery is panting with excitement!!! What a wonderful finale to tonight's party!!!

IMG_0941.jpg IMG_0943.jpg IMG_0944.jpg IMG_0946.jpg IMG_0948.JPG IMG_0950.JPG IMG_0964.JPG IMG_0879.JPG IMG_0883.JPG IMG_0886.JPG

Last edited:
Mai swings from the rafters! Her frantic kicking has slowed, and her gallery takes pleasure looking at her body twitch! Her facial expressions are amazing as she realizes her fate is sealed! She also knows that her remaining guests most likely ravished the dead bodies of the executioners prior victims. Her executioner has told her that her dead body will hang on display until morning! She is certain that her hanging body will be ravished also!

IMG_0898.JPG IMG_0910.JPG IMG_0914.JPG IMG_0991.JPG IMG_1011.JPG IMG_1015.JPG IMG_1020.JPG IMG_1022.JPG IMG_1026.JPG IMG_1033.JPG

Mai Ly's hang time has been amazing!!! Her executioner is proud of her as she has put on an amazing show for her remaining guests! Her body hangs straight, her muscles no longer contracting in spasms!!! Her eyes roll back in her head!!! She opens her mouth as if trying to scream, but the tight noose around her neck makes that impossible. You can hear her guests breathing heavily in anticipation of her death stare! She closes her eyes momentarily to block out the ravenous stares from her guests! They then reopen as she expires! Her dead eyes look down at her guests!!! They applaud her sacrifice and will soon ravish her dead body as it hangs until dawn! Her executioner will then lower her body to the ground and call police, claiming that she murdered all her female guests by hanging, and then committed suicide by hanging herself!

IMG_1010.JPG IMG_1038.JPG IMG_0875.JPG IMG_1016.JPG IMG_0987.JPG IMG_0901.JPG IMG_0311.JPG IMG_0308.JPG IMG_0321.JPG IMG_0322.JPG

Mai Ly's executioner has taken down her dead body! He can tell that the remaining guests had thoroughly ravished her body! He calls the police, and waits for their arrival. The police walk into a nightmare, as they find close to 20 dead bodies with rope marks on their necks. They find Alisha's dead body in the back yard tied to a metal cross. She had been crucified, and expired in the hot sun from dehydration! The Coroner arrives and realizes he has several days of work ahead with so many dead bodies to examine. He decides to start with Mai's body, as he determines she was the last one hanged per the phone caller. The Coroner doesn't buy the suicide story, as he finds evidence of a bodily fluid dried on her right check!!! Her beauty in death begins to excite him! He fondles her bountiful breasts! He suspects that her body had been sexually ravished after death.

IMG_0326.JPG IMG_0328.JPGIMG_6304.JPG IMG_0329 (2).JPG IMG_0337.JPG IMG_0348.JPG IMG_0359.JPG IMG_0361.JPG IMG_0370.JPG IMG_0372.JPG

Last edited:
The next set of pictures will be the final chapter in this Halloween tale! During this hectic time of year, it took me until the end of November to complete this posting. Thank you all for your patience.

As I like taking pictures that I can weave into erotic stories, I also have manipulations from some of my favorite artists to assist with my stories. In this case the talented horror manipulator Kim Delly (DA - 2016). concludes this set with one of his masterpieces. Please realize these are just fantasy stories for the pleasure of some, in pictures.

As the story continues, the Coroner became entranced with Mai Ly's beautiful dead body. He couldn't help himself from grasping her firm breasts and examining her vagina thoroughly. He definitely noticed it's plumpness, and confirmed his thoughts that Mai's body was ravished by more than one person after her death! He decides to keep his conclusions a secret, as he too wanted to sexually ravish Mai's body, once it arrived at the morgue. The police contacted Mai's parents, who had move to Japan the prior year. Due to the lack of land for large cemeteries in the largest cities, Japan only buried the head and heart of deceased citizens. Mai's parents asked the police if they could just ship them Mai's head and heart. The police contacted the Coroner to see if he could accommodate Mai's parents request, as he had the tools needed and could dispose of the rest of her body.

The Coroner had always had erotic dreams of beheading a beautiful woman's naked dead body at the end of his forensic examination, and then sexually ravishing the headless body! Now was his chance, without anyone ever finding out. He had been experimenting with a latex substance to preserve a dead body for eternity. He decided that after beheading Mai's body, he would seal off her neck stump, and inject her body with his experimental fluid. He would report that he incinerated Mai's body after his examination. In reality he would take her headless body home. She would be his headless sex doll for eternity!!!

Hope you all had an exciting Halloween!!!

:smilie-devil::devil-flip::firedevil:

IMG_0375.JPG IMG_0381.JPG IMG_0386.JPG IMG_0387.JPG IMG_0390.JPG IMG_0393.JPG IMG_0397.JPG IMG_0399.JPG IMG_0405.JPG headless_mai_s_rubdown_1_by_kimdelly-daan7k9.jpg

The next set of pictures will be the final chapter in this Halloween tale! During this hectic time of year, it took me until the end of November to complete this posting. Thank you all for your patience.

As I like taking pictures that I can weave into erotic stories, I also have manipulations from some of my favorite artists to assist with my stories. In this case the talented horror manipulator Kim Delly (DA - 2016). concludes this set with one of his masterpieces. Please realize these are just fantasy stories for the pleasure of some, in pictures.

As the story continues, the Coroner became entranced with Mai Ly's beautiful dead body. He couldn't help himself from grasping her firm breasts and examining her vagina thoroughly. He definitely noticed it's plumpness, and confirmed his thoughts that Mai's body was ravished by more than one person after her death! He decides to keep his conclusions a secret, as he too wanted to sexually ravish Mai's body, once it arrived at the morgue. The police contacted Mai's parents, who had move to Japan the prior year. Due to the lack of land for large cemeteries in the largest cities, Japan only buried the head and heart of deceased citizens. Mai's parents asked the police if they could just ship them Mai's head and heart. The police contacted the Coroner to see if he could accommodate Mai's parents request, as he had the tools needed and could dispose of the rest of her body.

The Coroner had always had erotic dreams of beheading a beautiful woman's naked dead body at the end of his forensic examination, and then sexually ravishing the headless body! Now was his chance, without anyone ever finding out. He had been experimenting with a latex substance to preserve a dead body for eternity. He decided that after beheading Mai's body, he would seal off her neck stump, and inject her body with his experimental fluid. He would report that he incinerated Mai's body after his examination. In reality he would take her headless body home. She would be his headless sex doll for eternity!!!

Hope you all had an exciting Halloween!!!

:smilie-devil::devil-flip::firedevil:

View attachment 1095659 View attachment 1095660 View attachment 1095661 View attachment 1095662 View attachment 1095663 View attachment 1095664 View attachment 1095665 View attachment 1095666 View attachment 1095667 View attachment 1095669
Very good series as always - That's some great work on that last pic - very convincing indeed!

The beauty of "Muse" is breathtaking!!! Her look of confidence, and her ability to excite the viewer, is a talent few models have. She is definitely a Goddess to admire. A teaser of our beach shot is posted at the end here. I look forward to posting more of this beautiful and talented lady in the future.

View attachment 1017438 View attachment 1017439 View attachment 1017440 View attachment 1017441 View attachment 1017442 View attachment 1017443 View attachment 1017444 View attachment 1017445 View attachment 1017446 View attachment 1017447
The grey whale cove photo of her is one of the most glorious images I've ever seen! Congratulations on the monumental capture!

This next set is with the beautiful and seductive Alisha Adams! I like to create erotically charged and fetish themed stories with my photo sets! It thrills me when my models eagerly join in to create these erotic photo stories! Alisha takes it to orgasmic ecstasy! Enjoy and thank you Aisha. The scenario is young Alisha, after applying with an exclusive private school for a teacher's position, is invited to a private interview at the Dean's residence! She must show her skills!

IMG_5217 (2).JPG IMG_5248 (2).JPG IMG_5278.JPG IMG_5321 (2).JPG IMG_5353.JPG IMG_5356 (2).JPG IMG_5361 (3).JPG IMG_5387 (2).JPG IMG_5407.JPG IMG_5410 (4).JPG

To the Dean's extreme pleasure, Alisha has found that removing the clothespins creates more pain in her tender nipples than when they were applied! The clothespins have definitely left their mark on her tender nipples and skin! The Dean next adds to the list is a Wartenberg Pinwheel to fill Alisha with erotic sensations. He will apply this to her sensitive skin and nipples, thrilling her with pain and pleasure! Things are getting hot! Alisha feels that she is nailing this interview! The Dean is thrilled that he gets to use his secret fetish toys on the beautiful Alisha!

IMG_7065 (3).JPG IMG_7073 (3).JPG IMG_7075 (3).JPG IMG_7081 (3).JPG IMG_7083 (3).JPG IMG_7085 (4).JPG IMG_7086 (3).JPG IMG_7088 (3).JPG IMG_7089 (3).JPG IMG_7091 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom