Ebooks

Go to CruxDreams.com

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
i have a lot of e-books to share
also if one is interessed i'll posted the link in this thread.
here is the first
Animation from Pencils to Pixels Classical Techniques for the Digital Animation Animatiomator.jpg it is in pdf format 62 mb

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a lot of e-books to share
also if one is interessed i'll posted the link in this thread.
here is the first
Animation from Pencils to Pixels Classical Techniques for the Digital Animato
View attachment 6783 it is in pdf format 62 mb
I sure am interested in this one...

Thanks a lot. Interesting book.
I am drawing, but never have tried animations. I'll put this to good use in predictable future.
i hope for more members and a lot of stories:D

All of us are starters;)

All of us are starters;)
Yeah, but I'd second Petra: before venturing in animations it is better to practice in "individual drawings".
In that you are right: Nobody was born as an artist, part is talent but it's a lot of "craftmanship" as well, stuff that can be practiced and learned.

see in another thread:D:p
No, actually here so far none of my drawings can be seen... and the existing ones never will... but occasionally some new, crux related stuff, if I find time and leisure...

No, actually here so far none of my drawings can be seen... and the existing ones never will... but occasionally some new, crux related stuff, if I find time and leisure...
and wait....ans wait........... till...........................:D

another one histrichistoric places.png

I'll posted this one only, if one of you is interessed in this book

Last edited by a moderator:
enjoy:D it is hide on youtube because the rights

that's why i uploaded the complete lesson with "you send it"

Hi Hans,
We are just downloading all the instruction videos at the moment. Shouldn't take much longer. Thanks very very much :) AND congratulations to Twente FC (Saw a bit on the telly last night) and on your soon 2000th post. You have provided many members with so much help and support over the years. It is very much appreciated.

and here a welcome of another Lynda.com

the complete lesson is 2,25 GB and i must split it
but perhaps it is a idee to made a thread with the lessons (posted hidden on Youtube)
here the welcome in the lesson

Back
Top Bottom