Electro Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
About six years ago a member here, MyMartinet, had a slavegirl who was thrilled when he told her what I'd posted about the steel wool,
and begged to try it. He was an experienced BDSM practitioner and they did indeed try it, she found it very exciting, though it got a bit beyond the point of being pleasurable - from what he told me, the inflictions were quite prolonged, I said I thought 5 seconds, gradually increasing to 10-15 would be quite enough and they both agreed. All the same, she was keen to have another go - I don't know whether they did. I only know these details from what he told me by PM, and sadly he's no longer with us.

About six years ago a member here, MyMartinet, had a slavegirl who was thrilled when he told her what I'd posted about the steel wool,
and begged to try it. He was an experienced BDSM practitioner and they did indeed try it, she found it very exciting, though it got a bit beyond the point of being pleasurable - from what he told me, the inflictions were quite prolonged, I said I thought 5 seconds, gradually increasing to 10-15 would be quite enough and they both agreed. All the same, she was keen to have another go - I don't know whether they did. I only know these details from what he told me by PM, and sadly he's no longer with us.
I wondered why he'd gone quiet :( :(

Guys! Have you thought of - even tried - combining the genius of Roman Crucifixion with the sophisticated hi-tech of Electro-Torture?

I'm hanging on my Cross,
nailed wrists and ankles
cornu in my cunt.

But on my breasts
electric terminals
clipped to my nipples,
and the Spike of the cornu's
an Electric Probe!

Here's a tip for you boys “ stuff a wet Brillo pad up me, like a wire tampon, before you poke in the Probe:

That wire pad will spread the electric pain
through every nook and cranny of my cunt,
rousing my clitoris,
stimulating ovaries,
making the womb-muscles
seize and contract -
exquisite, burning agony
deep in my woman-works!

Gracias to the Sadisti Supremi of Latin America for that little refinement.

Earth-wires from each nail
will draw the current searing through
stretched arms and legs.

My sweat-soaked skin's
an excellent conductor,
copper strips down the stipes
complete the circuit.

Now all you have to do
is press the switch
(use the remote!)

See me jerk, leap, savagely twist,
shoulders and buttocks
springing off the Cross,

Hair wild,
head tosses side to side,
teeth snap,

While from my throat
comes the unearthly, high-pitched,
wailing shriek,
like no other Torture-cry.

My supple body's not my own,
it's your electric toy
that hurls at each touch of the switch,
like a trapped bird
frantic to fly.

Go on, give me shocks,
ten, twenty, thirty seconds each,
with brief gaps in between,
some more, some less,
some to my genitals,
some to my breasts,
sometimes to both...

Then pause to enjoy
the terror in my eyes,
my gasping incoherent pleas,
sobs of despair -
as I bow to the hideous power you wield
over my Cross-pinioned body.

Soon as you see me
relax a least bit,
heart-beat slows,
again you'll torture me!

Holding me taut with terror
while I fight
to endure the agony of Crucifixion,
limbs' ache, torn muscles, burning breath ...

Ah! Sadist boys,
surely Electro-Crux must be
the pinnacle of girl-pain!

So - any thoughts, suggestions? best of all, images, videos?
Re-reading this is just sooooo hot!

What a true visionary wordsmith and deviant pain-slut you are Eulalia oh how I would enjoy torturing you as your sobs and pleas rain down from that cross upon which you suffer so, the things you would offer that are no longer in your gift to give just for respite from the endless agony you endure as once again your cunt ignites and your nipples fry.....your only hope, your only release from this interminable hell, your time to die. Oh but it goes on ceaselessly torturing you as you display yourself lewdly for all to see, your suffering well earned from your debauchery. These agonies visited upon you through your own thought, hand and deed. Inescapable pain, humiliation and shame and yet still your body betrays you, your arousal plain to see, its refusal to let you pass making it a conspirator in your own torture even as those white hot daggers of pain are driven into your brain and inside you cum again....

For anyone interested in an Electro Crux comic, Here is a link to one done by mariuszebo. The Demise Collection Vol 4.

Guys! Have you thought of - even tried - combining the genius of Roman Crucifixion with the sophisticated hi-tech of Electro-Torture?

I'm hanging on my Cross,
nailed wrists and ankles
cornu in my cunt.

But on my breasts
electric terminals
clipped to my nipples,
and the Spike of the cornu's
an Electric Probe!

Here's a tip for you boys “ stuff a wet Brillo pad up me, like a wire tampon, before you poke in the Probe:

That wire pad will spread the electric pain
through every nook and cranny of my cunt,
rousing my clitoris,
stimulating ovaries,
making the womb-muscles
seize and contract -
exquisite, burning agony
deep in my woman-works!

Gracias to the Sadisti Supremi of Latin America for that little refinement.

Earth-wires from each nail
will draw the current searing through
stretched arms and legs.

My sweat-soaked skin's
an excellent conductor,
copper strips down the stipes
complete the circuit.

Now all you have to do
is press the switch
(use the remote!)

See me jerk, leap, savagely twist,
shoulders and buttocks
springing off the Cross,

Hair wild,
head tosses side to side,
teeth snap,

While from my throat
comes the unearthly, high-pitched,
wailing shriek,
like no other Torture-cry.

My supple body's not my own,
it's your electric toy
that hurls at each touch of the switch,
like a trapped bird
frantic to fly.

Go on, give me shocks,
ten, twenty, thirty seconds each,
with brief gaps in between,
some more, some less,
some to my genitals,
some to my breasts,
sometimes to both...

Then pause to enjoy
the terror in my eyes,
my gasping incoherent pleas,
sobs of despair -
as I bow to the hideous power you wield
over my Cross-pinioned body.

Soon as you see me
relax a least bit,
heart-beat slows,
again you'll torture me!

Holding me taut with terror
while I fight
to endure the agony of Crucifixion,
limbs' ache, torn muscles, burning breath ...

Ah! Sadist boys,
surely Electro-Crux must be
the pinnacle of girl-pain!

So - any thoughts, suggestions? best of all, images, videos?
Jesus! I just came across this post of yours. (And almost came as well.) What an incredible scene! And yes, I would slowly stuff you with steel wool and toy with your wet slit before attaching the wires.

I admit I haven’t read Jedakk’s story

and I haven’t kept up with this thread, but judging by Cordero's HOLY SHIT!!! illustration electrotorture is a key plot element. :eeek::babeando::very_hot:

2D733119-E9E8-48C7-980A-BC244C3AD9BA.jpeg

Just a word of warning: When using electro above the waist, always carefully consider the path of the electricity.(An accepted rule is not to use electro above the waist, for safety reasons)
You really don't want it to pass anywhere near the heart because it could cause the heart to stop!
There are (safe) nipple electrodes that are incorporating the two poles in ine clamp, this sending the current through the nipple and no where else (current must be turned off prior to placing/removing such electrodes, as for a short moment only one electrode may touch).

Obviously needles can be combined with electro, but the relatively small surface and resulting high current density have to be kept in mind! (Hi current density can cause burns)

And if you are curios about electro, do yourself a favour and buy a "real device" that is capable to tease and stimulate as well and not some cattle prod type stinger only.
That is absolutely right! And I add that even before the heart would stop you may easily afflict damage to nerves and this can lead to serious problems to that person even years or decades later, like uncontrollable shivering, even Parkinson, MS or other related nerves issue.
I would be very cautious about electro torture, if you come to think of nerves transporting the will of moving in human beings by much much lower currents you should understand that any electro torture overloads the nerves by a huge amount, thus destroying easily the isolated paths that go through the body. Once you get the victim to twitch and jerk, you have your very signs the nerves are being vast overloaded and suffering damage already! In a healthy person, they might recover but there is no guarantee nothing is left of the torture. Even this very simple rule "not above the waist" is a rather primitive note on damage that can be caused by current, legs that later on tend to just collapse uncontrollably while walking - or not always able to walk at all - are no jokes, even if the torturer would be there to enjoy his old victim in trouble. The people with torturing fantasies (or ideas), including me in earlier times, think of the body as a huge hump of flesh which you can toss around and burn, hack or saw as you like. But this is not so, a living being is by far more complex than you think!
I would rather stay with the classic instruments of whips and canes, or at maximum this short range application described of inside the nipples (uhm, might be interesting) or between labis (nothing but hurting badly, I couldn't fall to be so dizzy as to try).
Play safe and enjoy - everybody in the game!
elitepain - wheel of pain back and pobex lashing hard stripes.png

Back
Top Bottom