Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com

Jesus this is brutal! It's so sexually violent! Not only the speech but the way her body is being targeted. What's the context here? Is there more of it? Doesn't look like she's being interrogated what with the gag and all, so is she just being tortured to death by that psycho? I usually go for pictures over drawings but this is really doing it for me. I feel uncomfortable in certain places just looking at it lol. Makes me realise just how much electrical torture is like a horrific twisted parody of sex. Like you're all naked and sweaty and a man is doing things to the most sexual parts of your body making you shudder and cry out. But instead of gentle nibbles from his teeth you've got the metal teeth of the clips biting into you and instead of warm filling thrusts you've got jolts from a hard metal pipe up inside you. And instead of feeling extreme pleasure you're feeling extreme pain and he's the only one getting pleasure from it.

Last edited:
Jesus this is brutal! It's so sexually violent! Not only the speech but the way her body is being targeted. What's the context here? Is there more of it? Doesn't look like she's being interrogated what with the gag and all, so is she just being tortured to death by that psycho? I usually go for pictures over drawings but this is really doing it for me. I feel uncomfortable in certain places just looking at it lol. Makes me realise just how much electrical torture is like a horrific twisted parody of sex. Like you're all naked and sweaty and a man is doing things to the most sexual parts of your body making you shudder and cry out. But instead of gentle nibbles from his teeth you've got the metal teeth of the clips biting into you and instead of warm filling thrusts you've got jolts from a hard metal pipe up inside you. And instead of feeling extreme pleasure you're feeling extreme pain and he's the only one getting pleasure from it.
Love the artwork. Really conveys her torment

Back
Top Bottom