Ella's Obedience

Go to CruxDreams.com
This thread is quite unlike any other that I've seen on Crux Forums.

Pp, I think both you and Ella have shown courage as well as great sensitivity and skill in writing this.

Thank you both.
Thanks Wragg. Yes, this is miles away from anything Pp has attempted so far and is unlike anything else here but we thought it worth trying.

Ella can't be here as much as she would like at the moment and, noting that she has ceded some responsibility now to Pp, he will say that they are both so pleased that people are enjoying the little journey and commenting so positively.

But, if you are all enjoying it, imagine how much more pleasure Pp and Ella are finding........

12. To Pp's Home

During the drive Ella seems uncomfortable. She continually shifts on the leather seat and, through her wrists remained cross on her lap, she fidgets, her fingers curling, tugging the hem of her skirt.

Eventually he turns onto a gravel drive and pulls the car to a halt in front of a wide staircase leading to a long verandah. He walks to the passenger door and opens it but Ella sits still, not moving. He offers his hand and she accepts but still sits.

"Is everything all right Ella?"

She hesitates. "Yes. Yes Pp...but....I am..."

His thumb clamps across her fingers holding her hand firmly now and he lifts hers. Her body follows and Ella swings her legs to the side, slips her bottom from the seat and stands. She takes a deep breath, exhales forcefully and breathes deeply again before he leads her to the stairs and motions her to ascend.

Again he stands and watches as Ella climbs the stairs but, unlike at the restaurant, this time her steps are more deliberate, her hips swinging a little more, her bottom undulating erotically. As she reaches the top step Ella turns and looks down at the man who has watched her, who has so openly admired the way her bottom moved beneath her skirt. She raises her eyebrows, an unvoiced question. He nods in approval, just once, and follows her to the verandah.

Pp opens the door and motions Ella ahead of him into a darkened hallway; a click, the switch, and it is lighted. A touch at her shoulder and Ella finds herself walking ahead of him until another touch stops her and directs her into a room furnished as a study.

A bookcase fills the back wall in front of a heavy oak desk and a high-backed chair. To one side is a leather-covered couch, an ottoman in front. To the other is a small table between two deep chairs, leather-covered like the couch. There is a sideboard with liquor and glasses, a compact refrigerator and a stocked wine cabinet.

Ella notes the thick, maroon carpet that sets off heavy timber and leather, photographs of horses, cattle, and she senses traces of cigar and pipe tobacco; a man's room, no feminine touch anywhere.

"Your jacket Ella." A command rather than a request and, without waiting for her to respond he slides Ella's jacket from her shoulders and hangs it on a rack beside the door.

"A drink? Champagne perhaps?"

As Ella nods, not trusting herself to speak, Pp opens a bottle with a twist against the gripped cork. It pops, as it should, but the release is controlled, no cork flying across the room. He fills two flutes and they touch glasses, no spoken toast this time.

As he savours his wine he takes in the young woman standing before him. She stands erect, holding herself with poise, but she is nervous, her hands fidgeting in front of her skirt, her breasts rising and falling as she breathes a little raggedly. He empties his glass and fills it again, offering Ella a top-up but she shakes her head before finishing her own glass.

"Please Ella." He gestures to one of the deep armchairs, "sit."

Ella tries to reply but finds the words will not come. As she shakes her head, Pp eases himself back into one armchair. Then he points to the floor beside him.

Ella stands rigidly for a moment then she takes a deep breath, nods, steps close to him, and sinks to her knees, her shapely bottom on her heels, her wrists crossed behind her back.

She looks up at him and takes in the smile of approval. She lowers her eyes and, finally breathes out.

Here at the house it is time to put up or shut up. Here she commits to journey on this road, to see where it leads. Her exhalation at the end is the sigh of a woman who has made a choice and feels comfortable that it is the right one.

(what jollyrei said)

the restaurant was a controlled enviroment, but here it is different. i'm feeling more nervous...but at the same time, it felt wrong to sit on the couch. there was only one option, and that was to kneel. i don't know if i'll ever be able to be around this man again and not kneel.

and my wrists...they feel natural behind my back. waiting to be tied up.

(what jollyrei said)

the restaurant was a controlled enviroment, but here it is different. i'm feeling more nervous...but at the same time, it felt wrong to sit on the couch. there was only one option, and that was to kneel. i don't know if i'll ever be able to be around this man again and not kneel.

and my wrists...they feel natural behind my back. waiting to be tied up.
With wrists bound your back you are freed to submit with the comfort that you could not stop what is to happen.
bondage 105.jpg

Someday it will be torture not to bind them...
bondage 028.jpg

Tree

With wrists bound your back you are freed to submit with the comfort that you could not stop what is to happen.
View attachment 267278

Someday it will be torture not to bind them...
View attachment 267277

Tree
could not have said it better tree.

even just putting my hands behind my back, even behind the chair when i'm at work, is enough to scratch the itch for a little while

13. Going Further

Pp finishes his champagne, places his flute on a silver coaster on the small table and contemplates the young woman. He sensed something there when they first met. Submissive perhaps but hesitant. Certainly inquisitive but cautious.

He wonders. Does she want to be tested? To have him take control so she is unable to retreat? He knows that her persistent touching on his leg in the restaurant was deliberate. To goad him into restraining her, into tying her wrists back.

He has seen the shine in her eyes when she kneels. He has felt her breathing quicken, become a little ragged. She was aroused as she knelt beside him in the church and the restaurant. And she is aroused as she kneels before him now. Is it the kneeling itself that arouses her and the knowledge that he is watching her or is it the feeling of submission, of allowing him control? Was the goading to bind her wrists simply a need for the restriction of bondage or the desire for him to take decision away from her.

He has been careful not to rush her, to push her too far and frighten her away but to take her a little further each time. It is time now to push, to test her.

He touches a finger to her chin and raises her face to his.

"Ella?" Her eyes are focussed sharply. "Remove your blouse." Not please. An instruction.

"But...." He locks his eyes on hers, no words. And Ella brings her hands to the front and fingers shaking, slowly unbuttons her blouses, shrugs it from her arms and shoulders and hands it to him.

"No Ella. Folded." And Ella spreads her blouse on the soft carpet, folds it neatly and hands it to him. He places it on his lap. Has she noted the evidence there of his arousal?

His voice is firm. "Your bra Ella." And Ella's fingers nervously unclip the catch between her breasts, shrug the straps from her shoulders, folds the cups and the straps together and hands that to him too then her hands stray to her breasts, covering them.

"Ella!" Firm, strong and, again after hesitating, Ella lowers her hands and places them behind her back.

He touches her shoulder and Ella remembers the small corrections he made in the church. She feels herself responding, squaring her shoulders but now she can see her bared breasts lift as she does.

His hand at the small of her back, just below her crossed wrists, and she straightens a little.

"There are many ways in which you can kneel Ella, apart from this demure way you kneel to recite those nightly prayers. The one significant correction I would make first is for you to spread your knees."

"Ohh..Pp...I can't."

"Can't Ella?"

"Well, no" And Ella looks up with the faintest of smiles, "well, at least, not in this skirt."

"Then, Ella...." He says no more as Ella rises, reaches behind herself and unclips the waist band and lowers the zip. She slides the pencil skirt down over her hips, bending slightly to allow herself to step out of the garment. Like her blouse and bra she folders the skirt neatly and hands it to him.

No thong, no G-string underwear that barely hides anything but simple silky black panties that are so sexily-appropriate beneath a smart skirt. Her legs are encased in thigh high stockings.

Pp points back to the floor and Ella kneels once more, her knees still close together despite the removal of her restrictive skirt. He reaches down and touches the inside of her thigh, warm, firm.

"Pp....I am a little scared, frightened..."

"Trust me Ella. I will not hurt you nor will I go further than I judge you will accept."

"It is not that. It is. It's that.....I am scared I will back out and, well, I don't want to do that. Can you? Will you...?"

Pp nods, knowing what it is that she needs. He stands, walks to the antique hat rack and comes back with three long black silk scarves. He drops to one knee behind Ella and uses one to bind her wrists tightly. The other two he leaves draped over his shoulder.

Back to his armchair, sits, leans forwards, one hand on each of the young woman's thighs. Ella shuffles, spreading her knees about a foot apart.

"Ella." That voice again. Quiet but firm. And Ella obeys, parting her knees much, much further.

He looks down. Her squared shoulders, her bared breasts rising, falling with her slightly ragged breathing, her flat belly and the silky panties covering her mound and sex between her wide-spread thighs.

The panties cling to her, the signs are clear, she is aroused.

it feels so natural now...it was right that i dress smartly for him but right now i need to be naked (or half naked anyway)

my panties are soaked...and i saw him with those other two scarves. please let one of them be a gag. i've never been gagged before but i have dreamed of it. i imagine the cloth tied into a knot, tight in my mouth, cutting off my voice.

i make sure my knees are as wide as possible, trying to please him. i'm grateful he tied my wrists. i wwould never back out but i needed that restriction. i needed to feel captive.

but captives don't kneel willingly. captives don't try to impress their captor by kneeling well. captives don't long for a gag...

angel 002.jpg
I believe, Primus, this wench needs to have her disgusting wet panties stripped from her bottom and shoved into her mouth so she can taste her lust. Then you can paint her bum as you have mine so often...
-Sister Angel, OPP

View attachment 267476
I believe, Primus, this wench needs to have her disgusting wet panties stripped from her bottom and shoved into her mouth so she can taste her lust. Then you can paint her bum as you have mine so often...
-Sister Angel, OPP
But Sister Angel, Pp knows that you have much more experience than Ella. She has so little experience, so much to learn yet about herself. Pp knows that Ella offers him so much future enjoyment and pleasure and does not want to scare her off. Not yet. He is assessing the situation, the feedback she gives subconsciously. He watches her, measures her, for a little while yet.

Back
Top Bottom