AI generated images

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok!
...latelly my AI is relativelly outside the usual forum theme's, but who knows!

View attachment 1446196
I am trying to create an image where a warrior holds her lifeless body in his arms, who has previously been whipped to death or crucified, but all the images generated are made with her standing in the warrior's arms. What I want is a kind of "pity", but with a girl in the arms of a man. If anyone on the forum has found a way to do it, let them know. Thank you. I would be grateful. Maybe it's that AI has its limitations.

I am trying to create an image where a warrior holds her lifeless body in his arms, who has previously been whipped to death or crucified, but all the images generated are made with her standing in the warrior's arms. What I want is a kind of "pity", but with a girl in the arms of a man. If anyone on the forum has found a way to do it, let them know. Thank you. I would be grateful. Maybe it's that AI has its limitations.

You need ControlNet and inpainting to generate images with a non-trivial composition as you want. See if the tool you use supports these features.

Hi there! Do you have a pic with a similar scene to better understand better what you mean?

But obviously with the roles changed. Instead of Maria, change her for a warrior. And instead of the body of Christ, a girl with whipping marks and crucified.
If you have seen Michelangelo's Pietà you will know what I mean. Something like:
But obviously with the roles changed. Instead of Maria, change her for a warrior. And instead of the body of Christ, a girl with whipping marks and crucified.

It's about time for some fresh pics I think! Been getting better at this so stay tuned for more juicy content. Ultimately I'd like to build in some storylines with the hopes of creating maybe a short comic or something, but those are still figments in my head. Been more working on trying to make images that are as realistic as possible in the meantime to generate some assets for future use. Some of these workflows are truly dizzying but hey, you get naked women on crosses out of it!

I have many that I could post but don't want to blow out the site limits so here's a couple for now and I'll try to post more regularly.

Attachments

• 2bb10078-0740-44a7-9f92-49d68ccb46d8.png
    2bb10078-0740-44a7-9f92-49d68ccb46d8.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 469
  • 606db5df-fab1-4c42-b646-90d88c139db9.png
    606db5df-fab1-4c42-b646-90d88c139db9.png
    700.1 KB · Views: 516
It's about time for some fresh pics I think! Been getting better at this so stay tuned for more juicy content. Ultimately I'd like to build in some storylines with the hopes of creating maybe a short comic or something, but those are still figments in my head. Been more working on trying to make images that are as realistic as possible in the meantime to generate some assets for future use. Some of these workflows are truly dizzying but hey, you get naked women on crosses out of it!

I have many that I could post but don't want to blow out the site limits so here's a couple for now and I'll try to post more regularly.
Not bad. However, this is one of the annoying things about AI, it still doesn't quite get how to work with hands and feet. I've seen many an AI proposition marred by that. It seems, that some post-production work by human intelligence is needed to correct AI's mistakes. Still some way before it can replace humans completely. Eventually it will get there and then what?

The same can be said about lesions, abrasions, etc. In many an AI result it seems to just throw red gunk over the body.

Not bad. However, this is one of the annoying things about AI, it still doesn't quite get how to work with hands and feet. I've seen many an AI proposition marred by that. It seems, that some post-production work by human intelligence is needed to correct AI's mistakes. Still some way before it can replace humans completely. Eventually it will get there and then what?
The little details are really hard to get realistic, but people also seem to set the bar higher for AI pics than say, hand-drawn art where you can get away with big distortions. I don't see the same comments for those types of images.

Start looking at hands in real pictures and you'll see things that look like six fingers all the time!

I am trying to learn to generate A.I. Stuff with ComfyUI
Funny Fact.:
The Models i know so far would not follow "depict a crucified woman" but "depict a crucified female Martyr" works ;-)
Any Tips for a "good" BDSM friendly Model? The best working Model for me is CyberrealXL so far.

cross201.jpgredheadse02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom