Erotic helplessness : a study of the history of the Damsel in Distress theme in art

Go to CruxDreams.com

coldturkey

Magistrate
Hi Cruxforums members,
I have been over the last months a regular though discreet member of your platform, and enjoyed a lot the art that I have found here. Which has got me thinking on how rare and precious some of this historical art actually is. It would be a shame that some of it would be lost for want of a place to host it. My idea has been to create a platform where art found in private collections might be scanned, hosted, cataloged, and made available to the wider BDSM community. I would like to use this thread as a draft where all such art might congregate (I have a sizable collection myself that can form the nucleus), before it is cataloged and hosted somewhere more permanent. If you have any images of historical DiD art, I would be grateful if you could post them here, to add to what I will post. Also, comments as to provenance of the art are welcome. Some of this art has been directly downloaded from the posts of other users on this forum, or from other websites. If you own the images and object to me posting them here, please let me know and I will be glad to redraw them...
At present the art that I will post will have no thematic unity, as it would be too tedious for me to separate my vast collection into neat categories...
Hope you enjoy ! And let me know if this project of a virtual DiD museum has any enthusiasts...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, a most interesting and useful thread! There are Resizer apps available on the web. Image Resizer is one.
Faststone Image Viewer is also freeware and has a number of filtering choices for resizing. It reduces images very efficiently, as well as a lot of other editing features, which can be useful if the source image is not optimal (which happens on the internet).

Back
Top Bottom