Eulalia Gets Grilled

Go to CruxDreams.com

Subhunt

Governor
I found this grilling 3D computer generated video at "heavy-r.com". Eulalia gets grilled!
vlcsnap-00002.jpg

Attachments

• bf69ddc3aa6c44e.mp4
    2.3 MB · Views: 617
Last edited by a moderator:
Well done!

Well, I think I'm best medium rare. Turning me slowly well above the flames should ensure I'm nicely tender all through,
with sizzling crackling skin on my outside and juicy hot flesh to pick off my bones.

Instructions for barbecuing me can be found at
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/dolcetts-fantasy-barbecues.3930/page-3#post-133986

here's just an extract:

Equipment and Ingredients

If you don't have a girl-roasting pit, you can simply dig a fire-pit in your backyard and do it the old-fashioned way. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to get the heat right. You'll need to add wood to your burning fire for a couple of hours to get the kind of hot bed of coals you'll need. While you need a hot fire to create the coals, you'll want to maintain a low roasting temperature so the girl's outer skin doesn't burn.

The best way to avoid overcooking the skin is by using a spit. A standard-size spit may work for smaller girls, but you'll need a heavy duty version for a large woman. There are two types of spit:

· The impaling spit, which is thrust through the girl’s vagina or rectum and up the length of her body to emerge through her mouth. Skillfully skewered, the girl can remain conscious and fully aware of what is happening to her for up to half an hour of live roasting, during which time the rush of adrenalin and other hormonal enzymes will strongly enhance the taste of her meat.

· The live-roasting spit, to which the girl is tied face-up or face-down; the best models have a spiked hook which is inserted into the girl’s vagina or rectum to hold her steady. Over a very slow fire, a girl can remain conscious for up to two hours of live roasting, becoming deliciously tender in the process.

Well done!

Well, I think I'm best medium rare. Turning me slowly well above the flames should ensure I'm nicely tender all through,
with sizzling crackling skin on my outside and juicy hot flesh to pick off my bones.

Instructions for barbecuing me can be found at
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/dolcetts-fantasy-barbecues.3930/page-3#post-133986

here's just an extract:

Equipment and Ingredients

If you don't have a girl-roasting pit, you can simply dig a fire-pit in your backyard and do it the old-fashioned way. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to get the heat right. You'll need to add wood to your burning fire for a couple of hours to get the kind of hot bed of coals you'll need. While you need a hot fire to create the coals, you'll want to maintain a low roasting temperature so the girl's outer skin doesn't burn.

The best way to avoid overcooking the skin is by using a spit. A standard-size spit may work for smaller girls, but you'll need a heavy duty version for a large woman. There are two types of spit:

· The impaling spit, which is thrust through the girl’s vagina or rectum and up the length of her body to emerge through her mouth. Skillfully skewered, the girl can remain conscious and fully aware of what is happening to her for up to half an hour of live roasting, during which time the rush of adrenalin and other hormonal enzymes will strongly enhance the taste of her meat.

· The live-roasting spit, to which the girl is tied face-up or face-down; the best models have a spiked hook which is inserted into the girl’s vagina or rectum to hold her steady. Over a very slow fire, a girl can remain conscious for up to two hours of live roasting, becoming deliciously tender in the process.

Long time lying stuff for a eBook.

Only problem is if we barbeque you all, who are we going to nail to a cross?
Having been impaled on a spit makes sliding down onto the cornu that bit easier. :devil:
Conversely I suppose having ready-pierced wrists and ankles might be useful
when you're fitting us on the rotary grill - though I don't think even Dolcett's thought of that idea! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom