Eulalia

Go to CruxDreams.com
First, you will be condemned in front of a crowd. You will be stripped naked and exposed. We will look at your body and talk about it (look at her tits hanging; look at her pussy!)
Now cone your executioners; naked women who want you to suffer.
You will be whipped mercilessly until you cry; it's okay, we will wait until you wake.
You will be tied to your crossbeam. There will be broken glass that you have to walk across. If you fall, you will be whipped some more and get hurt. So carry it.
You arrive at your place, bleeding. The whip is still feeling your skin. We throw you down hard onto your cross.
You cry out, and everyone laughs at you.
I will leave you tied to the cross; I don't want to nail the wrists because I want you to suffer. You will get nails in your hands. I will pound them in really slowly, so you feel each one. Pull it out a little bit and then shove it into your wounds. I can't wait to nail your feet; I want to watch you squirm and piss yourself when you get your hands nailed up!

First, you will be condemned in front of a crowd. You will be stripped naked and exposed. We will look at your body and talk about it (look at her tits hanging; look at her pussy!)
Now cone your executioners; naked women who want you to suffer.
You will be whipped mercilessly until you cry; it's okay, we will wait until you wake.
You will be tied to your crossbeam. There will be broken glass that you have to walk across. If you fall, you will be whipped some more and get hurt. So carry it.
You arrive at your place, bleeding. The whip is still feeling your skin. We throw you down hard onto your cross.
You cry out, and everyone laughs at you.
I will leave you tied to the cross; I don't want to nail the wrists because I want you to suffer. You will get nails in your hands. I will pound them in really slowly, so you feel each one. Pull it out a little bit and then shove it into your wounds. I can't wait to nail your feet; I want to watch you squirm and piss yourself when you get your hands nailed up!
I am sure that Eulalia's tits don't hang, they must be pert and well-rounded, firm yet ripe.

Wow, this is a nice surprise! Thankyou, Jaymeeoak :D

Yes, they aren't big enough to hang much when I'm standing normally.
As Forum regulars know, my lookalike is the actress Sabina Casarova
in the famous 'coffee grinding' scene (cut in at 0'25):

:devil: :devil: :devil:
Soon to be joined by Thessela (after she passes her own civet beans) to add to the coffee shop's Eulalia's Premium Civet Slave-Bard Ground Beans with the new 'No Choice' grind and the Eulalia and Thessela Limited Edition Prime Blend Roast.

Wow, this is a nice surprise! Thankyou, Jaymeeoak :D

Yes, they aren't big enough to hang much when I'm standing normally.
As Forum regulars know, my lookalike is the actress Sabina Casarova
in the famous 'coffee grinding' scene (cut in at 0'25):

:devil: :devil: :devil:
I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but damn, if I can get my coffee ground like this, I will become a big coffee drinker:devil:....and you look awesome Eulalia!:bdsm-heart:

Back
Top Bottom