Fantasy-land part one.

Go to CruxDreams.com
When the enemy struck, it came out of nowhere. We were in a party of around 200 men and women, sent by special orders for a covert operation. The king himself wanted these savages crushed. A small kingdom in the vast interior of the continent. A female dominated kingdom. Female warriors, female nobles, and an empress. It was to be destroyed, never to repeated on the face of this planet, the gods would see to that. The party was much to small to topple this land, but large enough to ride through, do some damage, gain some intelligence, and leave. A bigger force would follow once we all knew what we were dealing with. Normally it would be all men, but the women were added because they would know how women act and think.

But the enemy struck first and they struck hard. We were camped at the foot of a hill, in a small clearing, Dense subtropical forest surrounded us, a noisy brook on one side, the hill on the other. The arrows flew through camp, knocking down anybody caught in their flight. The lookouts on top of the hill, I later learned, were killed quietly. Our dogs never suspected a thing. Among the arrows, I saw the savages flow into camp, a few hundred. The people that stood up to them were quickly killed, it was a short battle. I waved my sword at one, but was knocked to the ground by another. If my sword had been in my hand then, I would have died. But the fall disarmed me and seeing this, the brutes were quick to tie my hands together and drag me into the forest. These women were brutes, too. Just all muscles, they wore a simple loincloth and a bra, otherwise nothing. The least of them had more mass than our strongest man.

Dragged through the forest, we got to another clearing where more women milled about. But these were different women, not as muscled, not as massive. They wore a loincloth, and nothing else. Their tits swayed amazingly and gave me an erection. Hands tied together, I was stripped naked and herded towards the rest of the survivors. There were about 50 of us, mostly women since they didn't do a lot of fighting. We marched down a path and came within sight of a village. There we stopped, just outside. Our commander had been one of the survivors, along with his wife. This poor fellow was taken out and a terrible thing happened. One of our guards shouted at us, "This is what happens to those who oppose us". He was first whipped. He screamed after every hit, red lines across his back. After they did this, they dragged him to a tree, and stretching his arms up to the sky, they hammered a nail into each. He screamed and screamed as they nailed is legs to the trunk and he was crucified. The pain was felt by everyone who watched him, the cries were so intense. But they were not done. They took his wife and brought her to the poor man. "Stroke his dick whore" they commanded her. She took his penis and stroked it, up and down. One of the brutes shoved a vibrator into the man's ass, and his massive cock emptied onto his wife's face, the cum dripping onto her tits.

One of our women captors produced another nail, and as one held the commanders wife's hands steady, this one drove the nail through her hands, through his penis. They both screamed at the same time. But the man was out of energy and he could pull himself up no longer. He started to suffocate, gurgling and gasping. He died quickly, his wife still nailed to his dick. We were slowly marched away, towards the village where fresh horrors waited

to be continued

Back
Top Bottom