Fantasy: The Volunteer Execution Shows

Could you imagine participating?

• Yes, I would take my chances. The thrill alone would make me wet.

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • No, I could not imagine gambling with my life, even if the odds are in my favour.

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Yes, I would love to watch the erotic executions of the volunteer girls.

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • No, those executions would not get me excited at all.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Yes, I would even pay good money to have my sadistic fantasies fulfilled in the "medical studies".

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

impaler49152

Governor
execution-tv.jpg

It's the year 2022 and in some vastly overpopulated and poor countries the erotic execution of volunteer girls and young women became an important tool to keep the overpopulation in check and to get some money into the country in order to feed the rest of the population.

So the government invented a execution lottery, in which volunteer participants gambled on their lives. Depending on the risk level the volunteers chose, there was 1:n chance to be selected for the televised executions. At the risk-Level 100 there is a 1:100 chance to get selected for the execution and it will pay out enough money to feed a family of 6 for at least a month. So in some countries more than 50% of alle low income families play the lottery every month, by having their daughters or other family members sign up for the game. Some families or thrill seeking girls even play the risk level 10 which means there is a 1:10 chance to get executed. But it pays about a year worth of living expenses.

The other factor that determined the amount of the prize was the bonus options of the game. Participants could multiply the potential prize money by agreeing to become sex slaves in the month leading to their execution or to be executed in extremely sadistic and pervers ways. For legal and ethical reasons the government labeled this bonus programme as "medical studies", to which the volunteers would contribute. But everyone knew what was happening behind the closed doors of the facilities where those "medical studies" took place: The unfortunate girls who took part in the programme would get raped, abused and tortured without any limits. Apparently some rich people were willing to pay good money to participate in the studies by running "medical tests" on the test subjects. But the fact that so many desperate girls tried to increase the prize money by agreeing to those bonus options showed made this possible in the first place.

Since no one was forced to participate in the lottery it was widely seen as ethically correct and the people who subscribed to the pay-per-view live-streams of the executions and "medical studies" didn't have to hide their enthusiam for the shows.

Given this setting, do you think you would be a candidate for either participating in the lottery or for subscribing to the live-shows for your own sexual entertainment?

Remember: This is fantasy only. I'm not asking you, if you would actually do it. But in a fantasy world, could you imagine playing the role of either a lottery participant or even a paying customer in the "medical studies".

A very exciting idea, and suppose it all went
wrong at the last minute and i was taken all
the way to my death.
A Pit, with a sharpened wooden spike in the centre.
"Vlad" lifts my naked body above his head, i am looking
at the spike he is going to impale me on. I orgasm, this is
a wonderful fantasy, but suddenly he looses his footing
and i am pitched forward into the pit and the spike
rushes up to meet my nude body , fantasy becomes reality.

View attachment 437265 I am with Messa and Dottie. I just might take the chance :rolleyes:

Any reason why you posted Caprice masturbating in front of her MacBook? I'm sure she would masturbate while watching your execution...

Would you go for the "bonus programme" or just for the regular execution? I'm sure there's a lot of men out there who would appreciate your contribution to the "medical studies". They would study the hell out of your body...

Any reason why you posted Caprice masturbating in front of her MacBook? I'm sure she would masturbate while watching your execution...

Would you go for the "bonus programme" or just for the regular execution? I'm sure there's a lot of men out there who would appreciate your contribution to the "medical studies". They would study the hell out of your body...
I often use images of Caprice as a surrogate for myself and my thoughts ;)

Is the bonus program voluntary?

I often use images of Caprice as a surrogate for myself and my thoughts ;)

Is the bonus program voluntary?

I'm glad you enjoy my little fantasy... :)

And yes, the bonus program is voluntary. You can multiply the prize money if you agree to participate in the "medical studies" in case you should lose the lottery.

The "medical studies" include topics like:

- a female's ability to orgasm under stress and pain
- a female's ability to satisfy men under stress and pain
- is pain being perceived differently before and after climax?

Some unfortunate girls have to participate in studies like:

- how important is the clitoris to achieve an orgasm and how does the removal of the clit affect the overall sexual experience
- how deep can a vagina be penetrated before making it impossible to climax
- how much weight can be attached to the pussy lips before they snap?

I voted to enter into the lottery.

If we do the medical studies, do we get to pick which topics we are used for?

Also, what are the execution methods?
Thanks for voting.

No you, don't get to pick the tests, thats up to the supervisors. But those supervisors have cocks and as you might know: every person with a cock can be persuaded by every person with a vagina, if she knows how to play her cards right. ;-)

As for the execution methods: There are the classics: hanging, impalement, decapitation, firing squad etc... But there are also a couple of more creative ones like the vaginal buzz saw bisection, the hydraulic fucking machines of death, the naked sky dive without parachute, the poisoned dildos, the dynamite stick masturbation game, the drowning in sperm bukake of death, the sex slave in the cement block and many more...

Thanks for voting.

No you, don't get to pick the tests, thats up to the supervisors. But those supervisors have cocks and as you might know: every person with a cock can be persuaded by every person with a vagina, if she knows how to play her cards right. ;-)

As for the execution methods: There are the classics: hanging, impalement, decapitation, firing squad etc... But there are also a couple of more creative ones like the vaginal buzz saw bisection, the hydraulic fucking machines of death, the naked sky dive without parachute, the poisoned dildos, the dynamite stick masturbation game, the drowning in sperm bukake of death, the sex slave in the cement block and many more...
I don't do poles except for elections... too limiting... but a good concept presented...

T

Thanks for voting.

Well, I already voted 'yes' so I'm in the game either way. I will take my chances.

Back
Top Bottom