Fantasyland: Elves, Faes, Fawnes, Warrioress.

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is really good to see you back ascanio. Your work is even more polished than usual.

In Greek mythology, Callisto or Kallisto (/kəˈlɪstoʊ/; Greek: Καλλιστώ [kallisˈtɔː]
Il nome "Callisto", che in greco significa "la bellissima" (kallistè), è un appellativo sacro di Artemide (in Arcadia esisteva un tempio ad "Artemide Kallisté"). In altre parole, Callisto è Artemide.
Quello di Callisto è l'unico mito greco che contenga una seduzione omosessuale fra due donne. Ciò si deve probabilmente al fatto di essere l'unica traccia sopravvissuta di un antichissimo rito arcaico di iniziazione (omo) sessuale fra una donna adulta e una ragazza.
The name "Callisto", which in greek means "the beautiful" (Kallistè), is a sacred epithet of Artemis (in Arcadia there was a temple to "Artemis Kallisté"). In other words, Callisto is Artemis.
Callisto is one of the only greek myth that contains a homosexual seduction between two women. This is probably due to the fact of being the only surviving trace of an ancient archaic rite of initiation (homo) sex between an adult woman and a girl.

Expressly made for Eulalia.....

View attachment 98659 View attachment 98660 View attachment 98661
again, quite marvellous Ascanio, and -
as I think you know or have access to my secret thoughts,
Callisto is my favourite Greek nymph - if I wasn't Eulalia, I'd certainly be Callisto.

So it's a bit naughty of me to point out that Καλλιστή is superlative, 'most beautiful' :p

It is really good to see you back ascanio. Your work is even more polished than usual.
Thank you Melissa, during the time of my absence I've costantly worked for the enhancement of my models.
again, quite marvellous Ascanio, and -
as I think you know or have access to my secret thoughts,
Callisto is my favourite Greek nymph - if I wasn't Eulalia, I'd certainly be Callisto.

So it's a bit naughty of me to point out that Καλλιστή is superlative, 'most beautiful' :p
Eulalia, my dear, you are a most great poet in CF!

Last edited:
that's very clever - I reckon some up-market bath accessories company would pay you a fortune to use that for their advertising, Ascanio!

Okay that one really needs to be expanded all the way to be fully appreciated. I am not quite sure what is going on in the conversation between gravity and her tits but the facial expression and the composition is awesome...I think this is most definitely one for repeat viewing

Many thanks for this Ascanio

Okay that one really needs to be expanded all the way to be fully appreciated. I am not quite sure what is going on in the conversation between gravity and her tits but the facial expression and the composition is awesome...I think this is most definitely one for repeat viewing

Many thanks for this Ascanio
No gravity effects, she is in a soap bubble!

Okay that one really needs to be expanded all the way to be fully appreciated.

which (for anyone new to the way things work here) you can do by:
right-click on Ascanio's thumbnail pic,
select 'open link in new tab',
click on the tab when it's finished loading at the top of your screen,
click on the picture when it appears,
and use the bottom and side bars to move around and explore the details.

wonderful work -
I think the hood and mini-gown might be a bit of a nuisance in an actual duel though,
I'd just whip 'em off!​

oh wow, that is amazing, that is just amazing and I especially like that you have gone for subtle intricacy there rather than something more in your face. You have to get up close to get the full effect but the zooming in is totally rewarded, that is really well done...superlatives fail me

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back
Top Bottom