Fear before..........

Go to CruxDreams.com
last-interview.jpg

Reportere: „I’m reporting here live from the current edition of HIGH SCHOOL RAMPAGE…. I’m standing here with Jessica… one of 5 unfortunate cuntestants who had been found by two of the attackers in their hiding spot here on the 5th floor of the old high school building. Jessica, it looks like you luck ran out today. I understand this is your 4th time at HIGH SCHOOL RAMPAGE?“

Jessica: „Fuck… yes… but… but that… that can’t be happening, right? I mean… There must be some way to stop it, right?“

Reporter: „I’m afraid there’s no way to stop it, Jessica. You agreed to the rules of this game show and they clearly state, that any cuntestant may be raped, tortured and killed by the attackers during the 2 hour show. You have been lucky during the past 3 shows, and you won a total prize money of $1.2 Million. Maybe you should have just stopped after the first 3 shows and not sign up again?“

Jessica: „What kind of question is this… Of course I shouldn’t have signed up again…“

Reporter: „Do you think anyone will feel sorry for you? How about your family and friends? Do you think they are watching?“

Jessica: „Of course they are watching…“

Reporter: „I’m sure they are… Is there anything you want to say to them?“

Jessica: „I… I’m so sorry, Frank… I should have listened to you… I’m so sorry!!“

Reporter: „Frank?“

Jessica: „He’s my foster daddy.“

Reporter: „Well, Frank… I’m sure it’s not your fault, that your daughter turned out to be a massive attention whore that would risk her life during this game show. You shouldn’t feel sorry for her either… Just relax and enjoy the show… and by the way: If you have a massive boner in anticipation of watching your daughter getting raped and slaughtered to death on national TV… that’s perfectly normal and fine. Just enjoy the show and don’t hold back stroking your hard cock as those gentlemen rape her to death!“

Jessica: „That’s so fucking mean! How can you say this?“

Reporter: „Well, I’m just stating the obvious…. I hate to break it to you, but there are millions of men AND women, stroking their genitals while watching this depraved show… There must be at least a million men, jerking their cocks in anticipation of your death rape… ready to shoot their loads as soon as thos guys start torturing your 19-year-old teenage pussy.“

Jessica: „How do you know that they will torture me?“

Reporter: „Well, I talked to this gentlemen earlier… look around: They killed the other 3 girls quickly and raping that girl on the desk behind us is just foreplay… they are saving the best for last. Once this interview is over, they will order you to strip and suck their cocks hard. Then they will play with your tits and pussy and take turns raping the shit out of you… I hope you’re wet so their large hard cocks won’t hurt to much…?“

Jessica: „You wanna know if im WET?“

Reporter: „Sure… and by the way: If you are, then that’s nothing to be ashamed of… getting sexually aroused when facing rape and torture is completely normal… to be honest, I’m fucking wet right now, and I’m not even the one they will fuck! So why don’t you show our 3 Million live viewers the current arousal state of your teenage pussy…come on… don’t be shy… drop those panties and open your legs for the camera!“

Jessica: „Are you serious?“

Reporter: „Of course im dead serious… people wanna see your fucking pussy that is about to get fucked and destroyed. So show it to them… according to the rules you have to, if I order you to!“

Jessica: „You are such assholes…“

Reporter: „And you’re such a hippocrit, Jessica. In your application you wrote that you are a regular viewer of HIGH SCHOOL RAMPAGE since puberty. So don’t tell me you didn’t rub that cute little clit of yours many times to the rape and death of other girls. Why don’t you show us, how you did it…“

Jessica: „What?“

Reporter: „You heard me… go ahead…. Masturbate for our viewers. Rub that little pussy right before its violent destruction. DO IT! Yes… good girl… keep rubbing that clit… you like that, don’t you? Admit it… you’re so fucking horny right now. But take it slow, if you wanna live a little longer. I talked to the guys earlier and they agreed that they will start your death rape right when you either cum or stop masturbating. So you can postpone your death torture as long as you keep edging on that very last orgasm of your life.“

Jessica: „Fuck… I can’t believe I’m doing this… this is so fucking degrading!“

Reporter:“ ALL RIGHT GUYS… ARE YOU DONE WITH THAT BITCH ON THAT TABLE? This one here is giving us her pre-slaughter masturbation show… go ahead and rape her to death once she’s done rubbing herself….!“

Back
Top Bottom