Feast Of St Magda Revisited

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

It was only a short pdf so we thought we might expand it a bit with extra pics but we could do with a little help. It's obvious that the girl with the tankard is the daughter of the old crone on the far right. She has been sent to milk Magda's victims before they are hanged...but what is she saying?. Also the girl in the middle pointing is also saying something..but what? Any contributions welcomed.

Attachments

• Feast of St Magda.jpg
    Feast of St Magda.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 1,398
Tree wanders into a village. Lagers and ales are flowing freely and some kind of feastival is in progress. He bumps into a man with a blue nose and thinks it is not that cold but he had drank a bit so let it slide. Tree askes the man what is going on.

He cheerfully says "Magda has ordered these tramps hanged for being with child without the sanctity of marriage."

"You don't say. Are they going to hang the guy that got them..."

"shhhh... I've slept with both of them!!!"

t

The girl pointing (near the center of the picture) is warning others to keep away from the blue nosed one. "He comes enoug to fill a milking urn!"

"And how would you know that, dear sister?"

"Just trust me I do and I'm late for my monthly curse and fear I mat soon know Magda's wrath..."
Feast of St Magda.jpg

The girl pointing (near the center of the picture) is warning others to keep away from the blue nosed one. "He comes enoug to fill a milking urn!"

"And how would you know that, dear sister?"

"Just trust me I do and I'm late for my monthly curse and fear I mat soon know Magda's wrath..."
View attachment 63791

When Tree messed with our pic he forgot that I'm a member of the Arachnia Coven..:D

:D

Let me guess who's reponsible for this <----<<<

T
some coven? you know the members?......................
not only our landlady but Willowfall; Eulalia; Connie Julie and Julia and now you have somewhere problems..........

"tree, what are you doing???"
"Nothing much, Admi, Just getting more spikes ready..."
spikes 1.jpg

tree

St Magda Shmerkin was decanonized in 1950 and all records of her were supposed to have been removed from the Vatican secret Archives in 1963. However it has recently come to light that not all the records were removed. This pic shows Magda at her ruthless worst. She is the one waving the wooden cross. What had not been previously revealed was that it wasn't just unmarried pregnant women who were hanged or crucified but younger sisters suspected of being sexually active were hanged alongside. Many of Magda's supporters took part and delighted in lifting the victims off the ground until they passed out and then reviving them. As mentioned in our pdf it was also a time that villagers could settle old scores by naming girls to Magda's informers.

Attachments

• Magda.jpg
    Magda.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 952
Not all were hanged immediately. This vixen was displayed in her ripening glory during market day befor being hanging at the 6 PM ringing of the 'Angelus'...
book 410 cross preg jpeg.jpg
t

Back
Top Bottom