FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's possible. But this film is likely to be commissioned. Are you ready to order such a movie?
Hi Alex, I would be interested in commissioning you to do a 15-20 min waterboarding movie like this one...

... but with multiple camera angles, including 1) a close-up of the girl's face when she's out of the water and gasping for air, and 2) *perhaps* an underwater camera *or* a dry camera shooting thru a clear panel in the side of the tank showing her face while she's underwater.

Overall the video is pretty good, I like the way the prisoner is brought in shackled with a bag over her head and is forced crawl blindly into punishment position, the way he pushes her limits by dunking her 15-20 times per dunking session, gradually increasing the time he holds her underwater after she blows her air. And of course, the way he gives her only a moment to suck in a lungful of air before returning her face underwater. Love the terrifying taunting during the rest periods between dunking session, three perhaps four dunking sessions in total as I recall.

In the 15 minutes of waterboarding shown in the movie, her head is underwater for at least 12 minutes -- try just holding your breath like that along with the girl at home if anyone doubts waterboarding is torture!

But I REALLY think more camera angles would be a BIG improvement.

The waterboarding balance mechanism is ingenious but simple, and should be easy for a man of your obvious craftsmanship to replicate.

Suggest using a sheet-metal animal watering tank instead of a bathtub, as shown in this video, starting at about the 19:30 mark...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GiDxKY2e-Vnpn75gfjgfHXrXZg-vPyxu/view?usp=sharing

For the last dunk, you might try putting a scuba mask w/ snorkel on the girl and forcing an orgasm with her head underwater.
If the girls like it, perhaps this could be the beginning of a regular series :jump1:

Message me directly with the cost estimate and funding details.

Regards
Nardnob

Last edited:
Hi Alex, I would be interested in commissioning you to do a 15-20 min waterboarding movie like this one...

... but with multiple camera angles, including 1) a close-up of the girl's face when she's out of the water and gasping for air, and 2) *perhaps* an underwater camera *or* a dry camera shooting thru a clear panel in the side of the tank showing her face while she's underwater.

Overall the video is pretty good, I like the way the prisoner is brought in shackled with a bag over her head and is forced crawl blindly into punishment position, the way he pushes her limits by dunking her 15-20 times per dunking session, gradually increasing the time he holds her underwater after she blows her air. And of course, the way he gives her only a moment to suck in a lungful of air before returning her face underwater. Love the terrifying taunting during the rest periods between dunking session, three perhaps four dunking sessions in total as I recall.

In the 15 minutes of waterboarding shown in the movie, her head is underwater for at least 12 minutes -- try just holding your breath like that along with the girl at home if anyone doubts waterboarding is torture!

But I REALLY think more camera angles would be a BIG improvement.

The waterboarding balance mechanism is ingenious but simple, and should be easy for a man of your obvious craftsmanship to replicate.

Suggest using a sheet-metal animal watering tank instead of a bathtub, as shown in this video, starting at about the 19:30 mark...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GiDxKY2e-Vnpn75gfjgfHXrXZg-vPyxu/view?usp=sharing

For the last dunk, you might try putting a scuba mask w/ snorkel on the girl and forcing an orgasm with her head underwater.
If the girls like it, perhaps this could be the beginning of a regular series :jump1:

Message me directly with the cost estimate and funding details.

Regards
Nardnob
great videos

great videos
Dear friend!!! It is quite possible for me to make such a film. BUT IN THE SUMMER!! And outdoors. But it's already cold enough here. Now there are no suitable conditions for this in any of my premises. In the former red brick room, I have almost finished the interior of the apartment. There's carpet on the floor. In the "concrete room" under the floor there is an electric floor heating system. So the water there is just dangerous. I'll try to think about it in the medical room. Although there is also a underfloor heating system under the floor. Let's come up with something else. And we will postpone this scenario until the warm spring.

Dear friend!!! It is quite possible for me to make such a film. BUT IN THE SUMMER!! And outdoors. But it's already cold enough here. Now there are no suitable conditions for this in any of my premises. In the former red brick room, I have almost finished the interior of the apartment. There's carpet on the floor. In the "concrete room" under the floor there is an electric floor heating system. So the water there is just dangerous. I'll try to think about it in the medical room. Although there is also a underfloor heating system under the floor. Let's come up with something else. And we will postpone this scenario until the warm spring.

ECT Electro Shock Therapy to lovely female patients or inmates

Electro Convulsive Therapy

?

Teaser #2. Dr. Squalus gives her introduction for her TED Talk as she prepares to test a formula on a human subject.

And... it's out! I haven't watched Alex's version of the movie yet, but it should be good based on the raw footage that I've been editing for myself.

Here is another teaser I made from my raw footage. I zoomed the image to bring the viewer closer to the actors, so I don't know if this is in the commercial version or not.

Last edited:
And... it's out! I haven't watched Alex's version of the movie yet, but it should be good based on the raw footage that I've been editing for myself.

Here is another teaser I made from my raw footage. I zoomed the image to bring the viewer closer to the actors, so I don't know if this is in the commercial version or not.

ahhhhh yes , delicious , female body in convulsions , i imagine foam or drool from mouth , very cruel , electro torture is almost intolerable for the victim

Something like this?

My only complaint with CRY's performance is that she "vibrates" during the shock. It would be more realistic if she had simply arched her back and pointed her toes.

What am I missing here? Just bought "Secret Drink" but these scenes (full body shown) are not in the edited version. Almost 90% of the video is zoomed in. Like the screenshot I put in. I hope that is ok? Not giving anything away?

Attachments

• Secret Drink Screenshot b.jpg
    Secret Drink Screenshot b.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 753
What am I missing here? Just bought "Secret Drink" but these scenes (full body shown) are not in the edited version. Almost 90% of the video is zoomed in. Like the screenshot I put in. I hope that is ok? Not giving anything away?

That is Alex's film editor either being lazy or having artistic differences with how I think the film should be assembled. For example, here is how I edited a scene:

And another. The camera was having autofocus issues at the beginning of this sequence:

For those with "The Inquisition 342" by Cruel World, you can compare Alex's studio version to my edited version. The real version has better image clarity than this snipped because Imgur degrades the image for storage limitations:

Eventually I may do a "Writer's Cut" version of the movie, and a Behind-The-Scenes Gag Reel video (there are some funny moments between the actors). But for now, I am already focusing on my next project. Another medical horror video with Mari as the evil doctor and Teresa (the girl on the cross in "Inquisition 34_2") as the victim.

Attachments

• Mari.jpeg
    Mari.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 672
  • TERESA 2.jpg
    TERESA 2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 754
Last edited:
Alex won't be happy to hear that. He told me he is editing his movies himself. Personally, I haven't had any trouble or different views in the edited version of my customized videos with Alex.
A video with Teresa? Really? I certainly hope so. Teresa is such a lovely girl. And a very good actress.
Wouldn't that be something? "A Writer's Cut". Think you might need Alex's aproval for that. But I certainly like the idea.
Thanks for this major reply Thomas.

Alex won't be happy to hear that. He told me he is editing his movies himself. Personally, I haven't had any trouble or different views in the edited version of my customized videos with Alex.
A video with Teresa? Really? I certainly hope so. Teresa is such a lovely girl. And a very good actress.
Wouldn't that be something? "A Writer's Cut". Think you might need Alex's aproval for that. But I certainly like the idea.
Thanks for this major reply Thomas.

No worries. If I ever make a "Writer's Cut", it would only be for myself. It would be a lot of work to compile an entire movie with the 5 camera footage Alex sends. Instead, I focus on scenes. If an actor blocks another actor, I cut to a different angle, maybe crop or zoom, or use footage from different angles to make a scene look longer than it really was.

Alex uses different editors. Some of it he does himself, some of it he lets people who work for him do the edits. He may supervise and let them do the button-pushing if he has multiple projects going on. He also mentioned that he hasn't been feeling well, so I'm guessing he let someone else handle this release and he/she only used one or two camera reels.

As for Teresa, she was Alex's suggestion after I couldn't get a response from Nastya. I totally agree with him and with you. I watched her performance in "The Inquisition 342" and I think she'll do a fantastic job with this character in my medical series. I told her to play this victim the same way she played the girl on the cross. For example, I wasn't high on CRY when I first booked her, but she took my advice and sold me after I saw her interpretation of the character and how well she can act "electrocuted". White Rose has also grown into the evil doctor character role very well. I think Mari, with her high cheekbones and regal stature, will make a very good evil doctor as well. My thinking is to have two medical serials running parallel - White Rose's Dr. Squalus who lost her job at the university research facility and now hosts online torture experiments in an underground lab, and Mari's Dr. Crocodilia, who was hired to fill the vacancy at the university and will also conduct cruel experiments. If the Mari/Teresa combination works well, I will do a series based on their characters.

Back
Top Bottom