FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
My latest custom video with Teresa is out. In this one, Dr. Squalus is testing the effects of a crucifixion on her test subject, to see how long poor Teresa can endure. It includes a little electrical encouragement. I'm still downloading the raw footage, but from what I've seen so far, Teresa does a very good job at both electro and crucifixion. I'll put up a teaser as soon as I get all of the individual cameras downloaded.

Already bought it Thomas. Everything with Teresa is good. And this looks even better. Yes, that downloading. 5 to 6 cameras at full HD. Each camera more or less 4Gb. It takes me around 4 hours to download everything. Soooo slow. But it always gets where it has to be.

My latest custom video with Teresa is out. In this one, Dr. Squalus is testing the effects of a crucifixion on her test subject, to see how long poor Teresa can endure. It includes a little electrical encouragement. I'm still downloading the raw footage, but from what I've seen so far, Teresa does a very good job at both electro and crucifixion. I'll put up a teaser as soon as I get all of the individual cameras downloaded.

Quick low-quality snippet from the film.

Already bought it Thomas. Everything with Teresa is good. And this looks even better. Yes, that downloading. 5 to 6 cameras at full HD. Each camera more or less 4Gb. It takes me around 4 hours to download everything. Soooo slow. But it always gets where it has to be.

Yeah, I started the second batch of downloading this morning. I actually have 2 custom films to download! This one with Teresa, and another one with MaryAnn.

Let me know what you think. I'm still going through the video footage myself. So far, I think they did a pretty good job. Teresa definitely turned in a winning performance. It'll be challenge for me to top this one.

Here's the same scene, from a different camera. This one shows her twitching "in her sleep" prior to the electricity being applied. I like to think that she's actually giving nervous tremors in anticipation of the clamps being applied.

I am quite certain she is a little bit nervous Thomas. Sensitive place for clamps. As I said before and you just acknowledged: will be hard to top. There could be other actresses from the past who could pull this off. Alas some return, others just move on. Don't know in what direction. Sometimes just plain XXX or so, I guess.
I had a 15Gig delivered today. I thought when I was dowloading: 1 at the time. Doesn't make any difference. So I dowloaded the 5 files at once. Two of 5 files downloaded in a few minutes. And then there was one file that took more or less 3 to 4 hrs. One big plus: you don't have to worry that the link/connection "breaks". You can easily do some other work, visit other sites, download other things ... it doesn't intervene.
Alex does well too hey? I really like the guy.

I am quite certain she is a little bit nervous Thomas. Sensitive place for clamps. As I said before and you just acknowledged: will be hard to top. There could be other actresses from the past who could pull this off. Alas some return, others just move on. Don't know in what direction. Sometimes just plain XXX or so, I guess.

I think most of the ones I cast in my films end up either going pro like CRY or White Rose, or graduating from college and getting married into a different lifestyle. Victoria was a professional model trying her hand at acting. Anna, Alina, and Anastasia were theater and dance students who graduated into their chosen careers. I'm pretty sure Emma is a student since she's only available when school is in session. Not sure about Maryanne's occupation - she's been a model with Alex for awhile now. There have been a few others I've tried to book but were already on assignment on other gigs or overpriced because they considered themselves pro.

Someone know this beautiful model?
Has she done other videos, or has she a known nickname?

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2022-12-31-15h57m52s640.jpg
    vlcsnap-2022-12-31-15h57m52s640.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 1,011
  • vlcsnap-2022-12-31-18h53m42s820.jpg
    vlcsnap-2022-12-31-18h53m42s820.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 989
I need help identifying the D/S Clips films from the enclosed videocaptures please....
View attachment 1264576View attachment 1264577View attachment 1264579View attachment 1264580View attachment 1264581

From left to right:
1) Proably Inquisition 25 (I'm not fully sure)
2) Witnesses of Nemesis 3
3) Don't know, but I'm curious too.
4) Don't know.
5) Don't know.

Someone know this beautiful model?
Has she done other videos, or has she a known nickname?
Someone can help me with the name of this model? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom