Filthy Kate

Go to CruxDreams.com
The whore is knackered! I've had nowhere near enough sleep for the past two days because I've been pumping sex hormones instead of drinking hot chocolate curled up on the sofa with a good book. I think I peaked earlier this afternoon and I've crashed now.

I have instructions for tomorrow from my tormentor but mercifully I have none tonight. I have to wear my tack pad for half an hour as usual and then edge if I can for the next half hour. He knows I have family stuff to do during the day but when I'm not doing that I have to keep the shock unit from my dog training collar in my knickers with the pins pressed into my rose, and watch my messages. Maybe or maybe not, he'll shock me, or as I'm sure you'd like to read it, he'll shock my cunt!

Actually having written that, I do feel slightly exhilarated by the idea! Tomorrow I'll wake up refreshed, willing and eager to have an electric current passed through my genitals. Dreading it will be lovely.

For now though, I'm very nearly brain dead!

Krashed Kate XX

On the subject of knowing, I had to send this report of my forced orgasm yesterday. I thought you might like it too. You should know that a Tens machine delivers powerful pluses through stick on pads. The pulses feel about a second apart but they are in fact increases in the base current which flows constantly. Once it's switched on there is no respite. I was only allowed to turn the power off at the point of orgasm. The power must be turned up slowly.

For your (his) entertainment..........

I have one pad placed over my hood and the other nestled between my spread labia.

9.17am favourite mode power level 2. Sorting out all the wires and pads is not erotic so I'm excited but not particularly aroused.

9.18, level 3 each pulse is gripping me now and doing something.

9.19, level 4 is making me tense myself in anticipation of the next pulse. Not quite through gritted teeth yet but I expect level 5 will test me, when I dare.

9.23, OK C'mon then level 5, hurt me! Ooooooh fuck!

9.25, I can't sit still, I'm squirming to adjust the pain. I'm not sure when I'll come yet.

9.26 I'm sweating now, because it really does hurt.

9.29. I'll need to suffer for quite a while, this really will be a forced orgasm!

The pad between my labia is lovely but the contact over my clit is too harsh. I'm going to move it slightly.

No difference! I have to stop typing and think, this was a bad idea. Before I go though, level 6?

9.33 Yeah go for it..... Oh god it's tensing me up now, shit this hurts!

9.40 I had to lie down on my bed and get my head in gear, imagining you here watching me suffer. I nipped my legs together sending the shocks deeper still, along the tendons in my inner thighs. That worked. I tried level 7 and then it flooded over me and I knew I was coming.

Power off, push Her and fucking love it! Oh wow! Am I happy now or what?

Phew! So now I get to wear a T shirt and knickers? I think I might have a bath and chill out for a while, my head's swimming! I'm useless!

Kate XX

Good morning

I can't hang around to chat this morning because I have to go out but, of course, I'm still under my tormentor's control.

Because I've also offered him my toy box to use on me I often suffer the shock punishment we've been talking about. However a part of my subjugation is to make myself available to suffer it and I've had to do that today. The shock unit of my dog training collar is in my knickers with the pins resting in my rose as he wanted. It must stay there at all times when I'm at home. I have to go out for some of the day but our game will resume when I get back.

It thrilled me to send him this morning.............

"So you know the shock unit is placed in my knickers with the pins positioned where they'll affect me most both physically and emotionally.

My rose is available for you to shock at any time while I'm at home today. I'll be out from mid morning until early evening and I'll replace the shock unit immediately when I return, then check my email. I'll do that because I want to feel the threat of the pins in my rose as I wait to find out if I've been punished.

It's such a simple thing but writing that feels so good. I'm making myself available for punishment. I'm so desperately subby, I love this.

Filthy, Faithful Kate XX"

I hope you don't mind me sharing that with you. Doing that makes me feel like the whore I so love to play. I hope you're enjoying me.

Your Filthy Kate too XX

Good evening,

So far I have not been shocked. It's a bit of an emotional roller coaster this Tormentor/Sub thing. I have to resist the temptation to touch the transmitter buttons. I'd love a little Zap, just a quick low power tingle, just to feel it for fun but I know if I did that I'd want just a little more and I'd want to turn the power up. If he does message me and gives me a power setting and it's less I'll feel I cheated myself. Doing it myself is against the rules anyway, I'm a sub, I have to wait. You're right, total submission is what he asked for, I signed up for it.

A while ago, playing with Emily (I have mentioned her haven't I?), she asked me to put one of the shock box pins right on my clit. When I pressed the button on level 1, minimum power which I can hardly feel anywhere else, I shrieked as much from the surprise as the pain. I couldn't believe how much it hurt, clit skin is different right?

We were doing it in real time so I was typing what was happening and she was replying quickly. She wanted power level 2. I pleaded with her not to make me do it and tried to describe exactly how it felt. She started on the usual "What does She think?" stuff about how my kink would make me want to be obedient and I had to admit as I always did that her bullying thrilled me. She forced me up to level 3 and eventually up to 4.

I was in tears and sent "I can't fucking do it you stupid bitch!" because she wouldn't let go of it and I was genuinely scared I would fail if she went any higher. I had to point out that if she forced me to fail she'd fuck the game up because then I'd know I couldn't trust her to play it within reason and I had to. I pleaded my heart out, I told her I was crying and I'd never felt pain like it. It was so bad I didn't think I had the strength in my thumb to overcome my own terror.

In the end we agreed that I would press the button quickly, just one short stab at level 4 and I would never have to put the pins on my clit again. She promised if I did it, because she really wanted to hurt me that badly, she would be satisfied. So I did.

She was testing me to see how far I'd go and my earnest pleading worked, I managed to convince her I found my limit. We both stuck to our promises.

The next morning she sent "You were really cute last night!" which made me know she'd enjoyed me!

That might have to do for graphic detail for tonight, from the tortured Kate archive!

It's a part of the psychology of this to let me down, to make me feel ignored or abandoned after I've excited myself by expecting him to want to play with me. I suppose there are times when he doesn't feel like it. Anything could be happening in goodness knows where he is!

I've had quite a few playmates over the years and our relationships have all been very different. I played with Russian girl who was subby too and we took it in turns to torment each other, like I did with Emily. My Russian friend told me she'd been stupid enough to hand over some important personal information about herself so her previous playmate could blackmail her, for real! I can see what she wanted but to pick someone out of two billion mysterious internet users to trust is nuts. Fortunately nothing bad happened, they just became bored with each other. These things do have finite life.

If I lived alone I'd put a sticker on my computer "You're a worthless whore Kate!" I'm lovely in real life, no one would ever know. Eulalia wrote a thing on DA about her early kinky life mentioning something called "The Martyr's Path" Boys would wait for girls to walk down it with wickedness on their minds, packs of them. Good girls went the other way but young Eulalia chose the path willingly. I feel like that about the shadows of the internet I poke about in.

Try https://www.deviantart.com/kurvykate. There's a mature filter on it all, for obvious reasons, so you might have to sign in to read it.

Are you on a laptop? Don't leave it running if you go make a cup of tea or something! I do stuff like opening a tab with something boring and then switching to that to diminish my web browser when I hear him come up the stairs. That way there's no chance of him recognising the little icon in the programme bar. I always have some off line project stacked under the desktop so it looks like I've been doing that when the internet disappears. I have to be quick because he noticed me change tabs as he comes into the room too often and realised I was hiding. That's how I got caught.

You only think she hasn't a clue. Don't get complacent!

So you are on a laptop then, as in on top of your lap!

No that's not my thigh. My image is Eulalia's doing again. I didn't know what a cilice was until it came up in conversation with her on DA. I was fascinated by how something so obviously kinky could be a part of a pious life. But then pious evokes the idea of all sorts of social and sexual repression and as the saying goes, "The quiet ones are always the worst."

I asked my tormentor if he wanted me to wear one but he's perfectly happy with my tack pad, because that inflicts pain on my rose, the part of me he's most interested in. However I think I'll make one, with tacks in a slender belt so I can adjust the pressure. I really want to try it to see how difficult it is to endure.

My little whore's brain is fading and I must take it to bed now, so I can wake up refreshed and worried about the battering my rose might take tomorrow.

I see you found me on DA. What to you think of the pretty pictures?

Good night

Worthless Kate XX

I crashed again last night. I go to bed too late and get up too early when he's not here, my stable, steady lover. He's back on Wednesday morning by the way. He'll keep me quiet for a couple of weeks.

When I asked you where we were I meant location. I like to think of where you might be doing it to me, whatever it is I suffer. For example maybe you have the keys to my flat which means I must make sure my whore's rose is available even when I'm at home. I'd never be safe, never relaxed but constantly listening for that rattle in the door and footsteps after it closes behind you.

You asked me to tell you what I'd thought of while I was trying to sleep a few days ago. Last night you had the keys to my flat.

My clothing must always be light and no protection or impediment to access to my body. You must always find me spread, my hands behind my back, the way I always show you I'm willing. I'm relentlessly stressed, nervous, knowing I'll need to drop whatever I'm doing in an instant to be ready for you. How many seconds do I have before your fingers are inside me? Not many, I need to live aroused. You never tell me you'll want me, I don't know when you'll be here, just that it could be anytime, day or night.

I hear you. "Oh fuck!" and have time to stand up, feet apart before you're approaching me. A moment later you've grabbed a fistful of my hair with your left hand, heaving my head back as your right's between my thighs so fast I don't see it. I'm forced to look up at the ceiling, fixed rigid in your grip, tits forward, cunt offered. You're inside my knickers in a few thundering heart beats and inside me just one later.

It's brutal, cruel and necessary. You maul me as I wonder if you'll make me come now or stop, leaving me hanging in need. "Two sugars please and don't put too much milk in it, slut!" You want tea, now? Oh god I can't remember where my kitchen is!

Watch my face, how helpless am I?

Do I understand you're going to crucify me? Am I before the cross already, in the midst of a gathering crowd even now lusting after my degradation? Do you string me with the whip to appease them as well as for your own gratification? How worthless do I feel knowing I'll suffer a whore's death!

I'll think about this for a couple of hours.

What nails? Fuck!

Crucifixion is what this site was originally about but it's broadened its horizons lately. I can visualise your fingers packing my rose but nails hammered through my hands and feet are a serious challenge! I have no real idea how that would feel. Does anyone, anyone we know that is?

This is a much sweeter fantasy for me than crucifixion because it's possible. I don't mean we should arrange to do it, I mean talking about it is based not just on fantasy but on extrapolations of real life. I've been late for work and missed appointments because he wouldn't leave me alone too. And on the subject of not being left alone, if we were pressed together standing on a crowded train and you touched me, even in real life, I'm not sure I'd want to stop you, even if I could. Blend in kinky sex and the idea of punishment and control with that and my submission becomes inevitable. Yet again, I'm rendered the helpless whore!

I'm in East Anglia, that'll do you.

Yes being on call is another sexy possibility. If we do that, it's OK if we do it assuming your complete control over me. For example my flat is furnished to your taste, my wardrobe is limited to only whatever you allow me and even my fridge is stocked with whatever you let me eat. When you call me will I leave my flat vulnerably dressed? Will I suffer a time limit in which to get to you and be punished for lateness?

I'm not planting ideas in your head. I would never try that from my place as your whore! I'm simply nudging your imagination to where it might have been before. I will suffer your fantasy not hope to impose my own. (Sorry, what? Be careful slut!).

Your Whore XX

Someone just asked me to send him a picture of a handful from my underwear drawer. It's nuts this site, it's just dawn till dusk, relentless kink, kink, kink! Just because I have it so easily available you can have it too

I'll be wearing the white ones, top left. They're new, pristine, perfect white. Well, they will be when I leave home.

I'm sure you'll interfere with them in order to arrange them to your satisfaction! Can I bring a spare pair to go home in given that they're going to be stained, stinking, filthy dirty and easily visible under my little shorts.

I'm not sure how much time I'll have, you've put me on call, then called me at short notice but I'll try to send you a report of my journey to your house by 9.45am tomorrow. Consider that I'm on your doorstep when you get my message. If you're going to be busy with nailing your other slut to her cross at that point you could pin some instructions for me on your door.

Faithful Kate, looking forward to her merciless degradation and being brutally ordered to fuck off like that after you've finished with her XX

Well I'm a bit confused by a combination of wild expectation, unbearable dread and near paralysing fear at the moment. I could get a train to Liverpool Street, then the tube across London to Victoria then south but I can't afford that so it looks like the best thing is the airport transfer bus from Norwich bus station to Gatwick then a bus or busses after that. There'll have to be taxis in it too.

I'm just grabbing stuff to take and stuffing it all in my little rucksack, mostly electrical equipment and home made sex toys. Fuck I hope I don't get stopped and searched! You do don't you?

I haven't actually got any denim shorts so I've hacked the legs off an old pair of jeans. They'll fray but oh well, so be it. I had to cut the pockets off because I cut the legs so high they look ugly hanging out of the bottom. Just so I know I stood over a mirror to find out how exposed my shiny new, brilliant white knickers are. Oh god! I'm going to attract attention going up and down stairs. I'm all obvious black bush through the thin cotton and tufts of fur and everyone will think I cut my shorts specifically to show off. Well I did, you asked me to!

I've called a taxi to the bus station, it'll be there any minute. Gotta go!

You're going to concentrate on torturing me and ruining both me and my cunt? And I'm in a hurry to get there! Fuck, what am I doing?

Kaotic Kate XX

The bus station's in Norwich! I'm in the taxi on my way there now. "Going to a party are y' love?" he said, "Anything special?" smirking. I told him "You could say that." I'm writing this on my phone, pretending to be completely engrossed in it so he won't talk to me. I can see him watching me in his mirror, he's adjusted it so he can. Every time I look to see if he's still looking he is!

My nipples can hold a CD each OK and I have pinky areola, as you'll find out.

If I look past my phone and roll my thighs slightly open I can see not just the shadow of my bush but obvious tufts of fur. My shorts sort of lift up off my knickers as I sit on them. I hadn't expected that phenomenon. I hope like hell no one sits beside me on the bus!

I've packed the Tens, my dog shock collar, the tack pad, my filed down clothes pegs, my chain, four little padlocks, my handcuffs and a packet of industrial strength cable ties. The spreader is too long to carry and it's only a piece of wood anyway. I forgot duct tape. You have that don't you? I'm significantly aware that my rucksack clanks if I don't put it down carefully and it's obviously heavy.

I'll be at the bus station soon and have to deal with bus queues, as a whore.

Your Whore XX

If get away with not being interfered with at some point on this journey it'll be a miracle.

Choices, yours, not mine...............

Someone sits beside me on the bus, even though there are almost no occupied seats apart from mine, it's obvious I've attracted unwelcome attention. Who is he? Invent me any character you like.

I'm almost certain to be stopped and searched, packing my suspicious rucksack and dressed like a whore. I Know I look like I'm aching to be groped, I'm a security guard's wet dream. Invent me a security guard character please, any description you like and what sort of bloke is he?

Someone takes my phone and wants to talk to you in order to confirm my story. "She does anything you tell her to? Cool, can I have a go on her?"

Will my knickers last the journey ?

I'll find a hotel or B&B somewhere. If I get that far!

I notice her looking down at my shorts and it's clear she's interested in why I'm so exposed. She's confident enough to ask straight up, "Why are you dressed like that?" I try to deflect her with vague answers but she's hooked and almost interrogates me. "What man, who is he, are you dressed like that because he says so? Yes? You do everything he says?"

Then she spins in her seat to face me and slips her right hand between my legs, between my shorts and my knickers, feeling along the edge where my bush pokes out, at first. "That's brave." she says, meaning leaving myself untrimmed.

What do I do? Am I supposed to stop her? You knew this would happen I know that but what am I supposed to do about it?

I pick up my phone to text you. "What are you doing, phoning him?" she laughs, stroking me. "Yes!" I tell her. She stops and takes her hand away, looking at me slightly bewildered. "What are you going to say?" She thinks this is fantastic fun, how nuts am I? Because I have to I admit that you have control of my sex life and strictly speaking, being groped is sex. I need you to tell me to fight her off. I'm heavier than she is, I'm sure one good punch in the throat would calm her down. Fascinated, she watches me text "I'm being felt up my a woman on the bus, do you want me to stop her?"

A minute later your reply comes in, I read it and slip my phone back in the top of my rucksack. "Well?" she asks, "What did he say" I lower my arms to relax my defences and spread my legs to let her in. "He said let you have me." I tell her. I feel so fucking filthy I'd let her do anything!

Permission to fuck me and ruin me as much as she likes? How about Emily, she always wanted to ruin me!

She sees in my rucksack? Oh no! She's going to realise I'm a ready to use, fully accessorised whore kit, batteries included?

We'll get a room together, not because I want that but because she locks the shock collar round my neck on the bus with one of the little padlocks and I have no choice.

You want her up my arse? OK!

I can't say "Fuck you, you bastard" I got told off for mentioning secrets or something last night and had to crawl before you with "I have no choices, I have a cunt, a whore's cunt." to save my hide!

I tell her you like sharing me, she can do what she likes to me and she needs to turn the collar up high to impose her own authority on me. It makes me feel utterly depraved to tell her that she should ignore my screaming and complaining and hurt me anyway because you made me say that.

Because we're in lockdown there are only two other people on the bus, both seated in front of us. For the rest of the bus ride we alternate between question and answer sessions on the contents of my rucksack which she keeps on the seats opposite us across the isle. "This is mine now." she tells me. She means all of it including my money and my phone. Occasionally she rummages in it and picks out something to ask me about. "What's this?" she asks holding up what looks like a long slender bolt with the head cut off, because it is.

It's fixed to a small piece of leather strap with nuts on its threaded end where there's a wire with a crocodile clip. I really don't want to tell her. Of course I will but I can't quite think of how to approach an explanation. She mistakes my indecision for reticence and holds the shock collar button down for long enough to send at least five full power pulses ripping through my throat. I gasp through the pain, unable to speak or cry out until she lets me go.

She has no idea what she's doing to me but she's loving it. "Well?" she asks as if she's impatient, as if we don't have another two hours of this bus ride to go. I've been shocked so hard so often my throat hurts permanently and my voice is hoarse. Desperate to avoid another shock I tell her quickly it's an electrode. She's already given my arsehole a hard time but I have to tell her that's where I put it. "A butt electrode!" she exclaims gleefully. Oh Wow, how much fun will that be? For her!

Satisfied she's solved the mystery of another of my home made instruments of torture, we return to the simple pleasures of manipulating my sex organs. "C'mon. Up!" she snaps and I have to raise myself off my seat by supporting my weight on my arms. This is so she can reach under me, right under me and penetrate me wherever she fancies. I'm rubbed, probed and pulled around until she thinks of investigating another rucksack treasure. Then we do that for a while.

We alternate between these two trials until there are no more surprises in my ruck sack and my genitals are sore. Then she starts to taunt me. "He's alright your boss in't he?" she says then remembers that you said every hole. "Every hole?" she says as if that's a license to inflict unimaginable cruelty. Fearful of another shock I reply "Yes." nodding my willingness to accept it. "I'm gonna stick that bum zapper of yours right up your arse when we get to the hotel." she growls. What hotel? She's taking me back to a hotel?

She finds my phone, asks me your name then scrolls up your number to text "I'm borrowing your whore for the evening. You can have what's left of her back in the morning!" She giggles at the end of writing the text and shows me what she's written before she sends it.

She's going to chain me to the railings by the drop off bay at the airport so she can nip in the terminal and get a take out coffee.

She's got quite a sense of humour and wants to thread the chain through the front of my little shorts and my knickers, which are easily available of course, before she locks it. Off she goes with the keys leaving a small crowd wondering what on earth we're doing, and me. Will I be a security risk and need apprehending? Not sure yet.

I am sure that when we get back to the hotel she's going to force me to ask her to bruise my genitals. I'm getting quite excited by the thought of her kicking me in the crotch and making me decide which torture I would like. If I'm not submissive enough now she's going to teach me such a fuckin' good lesson that my obedience will be instant and flawless in future.

Back
Top Bottom