For Dorothy...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I Have only been bum fucked once and it hurt, this does`nt it`s lovely. if he cums in my bum does it work like an Enema, Just Curious

“Ah, yes, Dorothy Brown, you have a nice tight ass” he growled as he pummeled my bum. The way he fucked my ass reinforced I was there for their pleasure. Whether I enjoyed what they did to me was of no matter to them. A wet towel was tossed on my arms bound behind my back. The woman said “You’re going to need that after being in her skanky ass.”

‘…skanky ass?’ I didn’t know they were going to bugger me! But bugger he did. With every thrust my shoulders slammed against the yoke which shook from his vicious stabs. The silhouettes in the windows flashed in my mind and I wondered what it would be like to watch what is happening to me. I found myself testing my bindings but not to be free. I so wanted to touch myself!

After an eternity I feel his cock swell in my bum and courses of semen shoot through the hard cock that impaled me and seem to fill my bowel. The man must have been born to fuck because he kept cumming and cumming!

And just as quickly as he shot his load he pulled his cock out, his wet shaft making a loud popping sound as it pulled free of my bum. His cock was like a syringe, practically drawing stool from my bowels. Just as I thought my arse would explode with flatulence and cum-loosened stool I felt the pointed tip of that fat plug penetrate my bum. The woman coldly told me “Don’t worry, Dorothy Brown, you won’t spoil yourself before we let you.”

d9.jpg

My arse tightened but there was no stopping the plug as it grew wider in my bum’s muscle. I cried out in pain as the thickest part squeezed in. She laughed and said “It’s twice as bad coming out. Dorothy Brown…”

t

Did Nottingham's most famous writer crib from Grandpa Tree? :eek:
jimmy-desperate-woman-lawrence-d-h-hardcover-cover-art.jpg
In case it's not clear, the title is​
'Jimmy and the Desperate Woman'​
:D

“Christ, it was bad enough going in!’ I thought. I don’t know how long I stood bent over in the yoke and I wasn’t done yet. The guests, whoever they were, were allowed into the room I could hear the shuffling of men’s shoes and the distinct click of women’s heels as they circled about me. Their comments both excited and shamed me.

A woman’s hand roughly fondled my tit and she said “Gross! The little sow has sweaty udders.”

Another woman pushed her fingers into pussy and exclaimed “The slut likes this! Her cunt is dripping wet!”

She wasn’t lying. I was wet as could be but she pulled her fingers out without satisfying me. The man’s voice, ‘Sir’s’, demanded “Dorothy, is your cunt wet?”

I whimpered “yes”. He growled “Louder and with a little more respect, Dorothy Brown!”

“Yes, sir, my cunt is wet!”

“If I untie your hands would you finger yourself for us?”

“Yes, sir, I would!”

“Then you are a horny little slut, aren’t you, Dorothy Brown?”

“Yes, sir, I am a horny slut.”

“That’s good Dorothy Brown. But we aren’t interested in seeing you cum… at least not now. Gentlemen, as we discussed; Robert, you are first.”

I heard flies unzip and visions of being gang raped entered my head. If I would be so lucky; instead another cock entered my mouth. It wasn’t as thick as the first one but it was longer. Like the first time this man was not interested in my prowess with oral sex. My mouth was an orifice to fuck and nothing more. As I gasped for air between thrusts I began to worry I was going to have my mouth fucked by all of the men.

I thought he would kill me when he came. He rammed his shaft deep in my throat and stayed there until he shot his last. When he finally pulled out I was weak and gasping for air. Then I felt warm streams of spunk shooting on my back and torso and sides of my tits followed by more shooting onto my face and in my hair.

When they finished the woman said “Shall we take a break for cocktails before cleaning this disgusting slut?”

I don’t drink much but the idea sounded good to me. The problem was I was not invited. I stood alone locked in the yoke and listened to semen dripping from my face and body. They must have turned on every light and cranked the heat up because I had sweat rolling over my flesh…
d10.jpg

tree

I Don`t like bum fucking for real Marcie in fantasy it`s great, but real time i am much happier sucking my hubby`s cock. i love doing that i love watching what it is doing to him, sometimes it even get`s him away from watching football on T,V. Mind You once i have finished him it`s back to the football, i never win really

Back
Top Bottom