Forced Undressing

Go to CruxDreams.com
A wonderful images. They are quite rare. These images fall into one of two categories forced undressing which, if I may say so, in modern civilization are not only allowed but considered necessary.
The first category is medical examination. Not only and not so much a physical examination by a doctor but as a demonstration of naked patient for students or audience.
The second category of models in the artist's Studio. It does not have in mind any photomodels.
About these two categories I will say a little later. Here are a few such images. It is interesting that the perception and attitude when forced undressing weakly depends on the gender of the characters. The last four image - manipulations, two of which I have already posted earlier, but in somewhat different form.
View attachment 153265 View attachment 153266 View attachment 153267 View attachment 153268 View attachment 153269 View attachment 153270 View attachment 153271 View attachment 153272 View attachment 153273 View attachment 153274
I would like to add a third category: educational purposes.
During my time at the university the educational institution for handicapped, expecially blind pupils looked for volunteers among the students (femals and males) to present themselves naked/undressed for the blind ones as models to let them make seeing with their hands and fingers for sexual education purposes.
We were asked to accept all touchments everywhere on our bodies, the pupils where fond of women's breasts and pussies, but also liked to touch a penis flat, made you get an erection and tried to get an imagination of cocks and balls in idle and work.
A strange feeling to be naked, erected and there is no real erotic because of educational purposes.

During my time at the university the educational institution for handicapped, expecially blind pupils looked for volunteers among the students (femals and males) to present themselves naked/undressed for the blind ones as models to let them make seeing with their hands and fingers for sexual education purposes.
We were asked to accept all touchments everywhere on our bodies, the pupils where fond of women's breasts and pussies, but also liked to touch a penis flat, made you get an erection and tried to get an imagination of cocks and balls in idle and work.
A strange feeling to be naked, erected and there is no real erotic because of educational purposes.
Well, medical students also show naked patients for educational purposes. In this case, too, also may be there piquant situations. It depends on what course students are taught at the moment.
However, I would not mind a third category, so the third, they all can be a dozen more.
I'm 63 young! And Look good! Don't go w/that "old" crap!!!!!!!!:doh:
Oh, as You are young! (Here I'm not kidding!) And I have over two hundred, begin to feel a little.:)

Last edited:
The second scope is posing in an art Studio. Everything is not that easy. One female who worked as a model confessed to me that she was embarrassed to be naked when others are dressed. She willingly visited a naturist beaches, but there were all naked, and in the Studio - she is one. the naked. And the views of the people "such learners".
fu101.jpg fu102.jpg fu103.jpg fu104.jpg fu105.jpg fu106.jpg fu107.jpg fu108.jpg fu109.JPG fu110.JPG

The second scope is posing in an art Studio. Everything is not that easy. One female who worked as a model confessed to me that she was embarrassed to be naked when others are dressed. She willingly visited a naturist beaches, but there were all naked, and in the Studio - she is one. the naked. And the views of the people "such learners".
My sister is now a professor of arts at a fancy West Coast university but early in her teaching career she taught at a small college in the upper Midwest. Without staff it was up to her to hire models to pose nude for her drawing class. One of the women she hired worked nights at as strip club dancer across the river. After the week she had been hired for she confided to my sister she would have to find someone else for next sessions. She said that holding a pose and having people sit around her drawing her made her feel captured. She ended saying "I can imagine what it feels like to be naked on a cross..."

Tree

My sister is now a professor of arts at a fancy West Coast university but early in her teaching career she taught at a small college in the upper Midwest. Without staff it was up to her to hire models to pose nude for her drawing class. One of the women she hired worked nights at as strip club dancer across the river. After the week she had been hired for she confided to my sister she would have to find someone else for next sessions. She said that holding a pose and having people sit around her drawing her made her feel captured. She ended saying "I can imagine what it feels like to be naked on a cross..."

Tree
- I am a man!
- Nobody's perfect! (с, film "Some Like It Hot")

I would be very grateful if You posted this series here. This is a great series, once I had it , but after the crushed of the disk this series has disappeared.

I will look for it, Stragg, but my archive is not easy to search. I will look :)

Very interesting story, Z

The artist's model pics are interesting, but I would not class these (or educational as in Zephyros' example above) as within the scope of this thread, "Forced Undressing", unless people found themselves in these situations inadvertently!

I will look for it, Stragg, but my archive is not easy to search. I will look :)

Very interesting story, Z

The artist's model pics are interesting, but I would not class these (or educational as in Zephyros' example above) as within the scope of this thread, "Forced Undressing", unless people found themselves in these situations inadvertently!
Yes, you will be right, this is not a "Forced Undressing", the artist's models and the volunteers for blind pupils decided to do this.

Back
Top Bottom