Framed for Drugs - Innocence Defiled!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think I missed something. When was the successful rescue operation from the labor camp in Borneo?
No. You've missed nothing. There has yet to be any report of a successful (or not) rescue mission. Any such story will have to wait for the completion of this story, Trixie II and III, and who knows what else.

So it seems poor Barbara Moore and company had best try to make friends with the guards:span1: in Borneo and hold out for a good while longer.

Singlish Definitions:

Walao!” cried Roy. “Where is she now."
Walao (dialect from Hokkien) = "What the?" or "Oh my gosh".
Your chiobu [girlfriend] is in big trouble!”
chiobu (dialect from Hokkien) = Attractive and pretty girl.
"Jialat, this time intense shit liao lah!"
Jialat (dialect from Hokkien & Teochew) = Feeling hopelessness or in a dire situation.
confirm plus chop
Confirm plus chop (Singlish)= 'Chop' refers to certainty and irrevocable in Singapore's context. Some may go to an extent of putting 'tissue papers' on the hawker centers to 'chope' or reserve their seatings while they are away queuing up for their food. Hence, this phrase will mean an assurance 'greater than just mere confirmation'.
Bao toh (Hokkien)= Backstabbing or to make a report (whistleblowing).

Last edited:
Singlish Definitions:

Walao (dialect from Hokkien) = "What the?" or "Oh my gosh"

chiobu (dialect from Hokkien) = attractive and pretty girl

Jialat (dialect from Hokkien & Teochew) = Feeling hopelessness or in a dire situation

Confirm plus chop (Singlish)= 'Chop' refers to certainty and irrevocable in Singapore's context. Some may go to an extent of putting 'tissue papers' on the hawker centers to 'chope' or reserve their seatings while they are away queuing up for their food.

Bao toh (Hokkien)= Backstabbing or to make a report.
Thank you so much. I, for one, hadn't the slightest clue what those meant! I just reported what they said.

trafficking can draw the death penalty
getting better and better
When Roy Chua finally got out of his interview with security (receiving only a mild reprimand)
A mild reprimand while she is gonna get the whole treatment?? amazing!!!
The laws in Singapore had no mercy where drug traffickers were concerned
And I really hope there won't be an exception for Lyn

Singlish Definitions:

Walao (dialect from Hokkien) = "What the?" or "Oh my gosh".

chiobu (dialect from Hokkien) = Attractive and pretty girl.

Jialat (dialect from Hokkien & Teochew) = Feeling hopelessness or in a dire situation.

Confirm plus chop (Singlish)= 'Chop' refers to certainty and irrevocable in Singapore's context. Some may go to an extent of putting 'tissue papers' on the hawker centers to 'chope' or reserve their seatings while they are away queuing up for their food. Hence, this phrase will mean an assurance 'greater than just mere confirmation'.

Bao toh (Hokkien)= Backstabbing or to make a report (whistleblowing).
I am hugely appreciative of these Singlish translations, thank you. I was assuming the “chop” referred to the marijuana…

@Praefectus Praetorio - isn’t it normal for a reporter to offer translations or subtitles in such circumstances? :cool:

If you call stripping her and subjecting her embarrassed nude form to an invasive penetrative humiliation 'starting gently', then I guess Roy's hopes were realised
Of course, I was sure that Roy had already bought a ticket and a fake passport and was heading to a place where there is no extradition. But you have restored my trust in people, at least for a while! Bravo!
A mild reprimand while she is gonna get the whole treatment?? amazing!!!
The above quotes and other feedback lead me to believe that some readers misunderstand Roy and his motives. It is true that he was a bit annoyed at Lyn due to her cock-teasing - what teen-aged boy with normal hormones wouldn't be (just ask any of @Barbaria1 ex-boyfriends about cock-teasing!)?
However, he cares deeply for the girl and is prepared to do whatever it takes now. Tomorrow, you will see his true quality.

The above quotes and other feedback lead me to believe that some readers misunderstand Roy and his motives. It is true that he was a bit annoyed at Lyn due to her cock-teasing - what teen-aged boy with normal hormones wouldn't be (just ask any of @Barbaria1 ex-boyfriends about cock-teasing!)?
However, he cares deeply for the girl and is prepared to do whatever it takes now. Tomorrow, you will see his true quality.
It is very difficult not to read ahead when you do this, PrPr. Suffice to say I believe we have plenty of clues as to Roy’s truly, er-ah, “noble” intention- honour amongst thieves and all that!

Gotta respect the lad! This takes guts!

25. Into the Lion’s Mouth Tuesday 8:10 PM

Joseph parked his car in the car park on the side, and they went to the visitor entrance at the front of the CNB facility. Joseph explained their presence to the reception clerk. After waiting only a minute, he ushered them into an interrogation room. Joseph had warned Roy to expect this and that every sound from the moment they entered would be recorded and observed through a one-way mirror. Therefore, as they sat waiting, little was said besides Roy being very nervous and frightened and the lawyer reassuring him that he had nothing to fear if he told the truth.

After a seven-minute wait, two men entered. One, tall and commanding, introduced himself as Superintendent Pang, while the other, short but muscular, was Senior Sergeant Daniel. They all sat down around the interview table, and Daniel made a show of flipping switches on.

“We understand you are here to help with our inquiries and to supply information about Lynette Chan Li Ying,” said Daniel looking at Roy.
“Not so much about her,” the lawyer responded. “But about a backpack that she was carrying.”
The two agents instantly perked up. It must be this punk’s pack, thought Daniel. He figured that Lyn would rat on him, and he's soon be arrested. He was here to tell some bullshit story denying that it was his. Lovely. They would probably catch him in a half-dozen lies. God, Daniel thought, some of these stupid kids do our work for us. Does his lawyer believe we won't see through his lies?

“The backpack?" the Sergeant asked, keeping his excitement in and using a very non-committal voice. "Oh, you mean a blue zipper topped pack?"
"Yes," said Roy in a voice almost breaking.
“Does that pack belong to you?” Daniel asked the boy.
“Yes,” he said softly.
Does he admit it? That's a surprise, thought Pang. What's the purpose of the moron lawyer being here? This kid is going to make this very easy.

“Yes, the pack belongs to my client,” said Joseph, laying his sweaty, pudgy hand comfortingly on Roy’s arm. “He is here to make a voluntary confession. I ask that you acknowledge that and take it into account if and when charges are filed."

If and when charges are filed? thought Daniel. Where did this lawyer get his degree? Online from Borneo? But he wasn't complaining. Almost 200 grams of cannabis guaranteed a trafficking charge! This sorry excuse for a lawyer was letting the punk hang himself, perhaps literally.
"Certainly," replied the Superintendent as the senior officer. "Now, son, (he used the words and a fatherly tone to put the boy at ease) what were you about to confess?"
Roy looked uncertainly at Joseph, who nodded. Roy looked back at the officers, took a deep breath, barely holding himself together, and said, "That stuff is mine. I'm so sorry," he started crying for real. The two agents gave each other a knowing smile. "I never meant to do anything wrong. But, God, I love those "Marvels / Avengers!" He broke down and sobbed.

The smug, satisfied expressions faded on the faces of the two CNB agents to be replaced by the looks of confusion. What did Masters of the Universe have to do with his selling cannabis?
Joseph intervened. "Please, agents. I see you may be confused. Let me explain how we have come to be here. My client heard late this afternoon that you had arrested his girlfriend, Ms. Chan. He knew she was carrying his backpack and that you would search it and find certain, ahem, shall we say, improper things. His first thought was for the safety of that innocent young girl. He intended to come right here to confess.
Fortunately, he contacted me first as a family friend. I advised him that we should come together, and he then make a clean breast of his responsibility while I was here to support him and protect his interests. He is, as you can see, most upset and remorseful. Above all, he wishes Ms. Chan to be fully exonerated of any charges. He assures me she had nothing to do with the items. I apologize for his being unclear. He is under unusual pressure for one so young, as you can imagine. I believe it took extraordinary courage for him to come here to save this girl."
“Courageous? Yes," observed the Senior Sergeant, who regarded the sniveling kid as another spoiled loser. "Now, let's be very clear. Is your client admitting that the illegal items that we found in the backpack were his?”
“Yes, God, Yes!” Roy burst out sobbing. Lyn had no idea of them! It’s all me. They belong to me!" Joseph put a fat arm around the boy's shoulders as sobs racked his body. Lee turned to the agents. “You see? My client just wants to be honest and take total responsibility here.”

Pang and Daniel exchanged quick smiles of success. Between the test results and what the punk had already said on tape in the presence of his lawyer, they'd made their case against him. The only question that remained was whether he would be able to convince them to drop the charges against Ms. Chan. Her evasive denials had left them not trusting her at all.

Joseph parked his car in the car park on the side, and they went to the visitor entrance at the front of the CNB facility. Joseph explained their presence to the reception clerk. After waiting only a minute, he ushered them into an interrogation room. Joseph had warned Roy to expect this and that every sound from the moment they entered would be recorded and observed through a one-way mirror. Therefore, as they sat waiting, little was said besides Roy being very nervous and frightened and the lawyer reassuring him that he had nothing to fear if he told the truth.

After a seven-minute wait, two men entered. One, tall and commanding, introduced himself as Superintendent Pang, while the other, short but muscular, was Senior Sergeant Daniel. They all sat down around the interview table, and Daniel made a show of flipping switches on.

“We understand you are here to help with our inquiries and to supply information about Lynette Chan Li Ying,” said Daniel looking at Roy.
“Not so much about her,” the lawyer responded. “But about a backpack that she was carrying.”
The two agents instantly perked up. It must be this punk’s pack, thought Daniel. He figured that Lyn would rat on him, and he's soon be arrested. He was here to tell some bullshit story denying that it was his. Lovely. They would probably catch him in a half-dozen lies. God, Daniel thought, some of these stupid kids do our work for us. Does his lawyer believe we won't see through his lies?

“The backpack?" the Sergeant asked, keeping his excitement in and using a very non-committal voice. "Oh, you mean a blue zipper topped pack?"
“Yes,” he said softly.
Does he admit it? That's a surprise, thought Pang. What's the purpose of the moron lawyer being here? This kid is going to make this very easy.

“Yes, the pack belongs to my client,” said Joseph, laying his sweaty, pudgy hand comfortingly on Roy’s arm. “He is here to make a voluntary confession. I ask that you acknowledge that and take it into account if and when charges are filed."

If and when charges are filed? thought Daniel. Where did this lawyer get his degree? Online from Borneo? But he wasn't complaining. Almost 200 grams of cannabis guaranteed a trafficking charge! This sorry excuse for a lawyer was letting the punk hang himself, perhaps literally.
"Certainly," replied the Superintendent as the senior officer. "Now, son, (he used the words and a fatherly tone to put the boy at ease) what were you about to confess?"
Roy looked uncertainly at Joseph, who nodded. Roy looked back at the officers, took a deep breath, barely holding himself together, and said, "That stuff is mine. I'm so sorry," he started crying for real. The two agents gave each other a knowing smile. "I never meant to do anything wrong. But, God, I love those "Marvels / Avengers!" He broke down and sobbed.

The smug, satisfied expressions faded on the faces of the two CNB agents to be replaced by the looks of confusion. What did Masters of the Universe have to do with his selling cannabis?
Joseph intervened. "Please, agents. I see you may be confused. Let me explain how we have come to be here. My client heard late this afternoon that you had arrested his girlfriend, Ms. Chan. He knew she was carrying his backpack and that you would search it and find certain, ahem, shall we say, improper things. His first thought was for the safety of that innocent young girl. He intended to come right here to confess.
Fortunately, he contacted me first as a family friend. I advised him that we should come together, and he then make a clean breast of his responsibility while I was here to support him and protect his interests. He is, as you can see, most upset and remorseful. Above all, he wishes Ms. Chan to be fully exonerated of any charges. He assures me she had nothing to do with the items. I apologize for his being unclear. He is under unusual pressure for one so young, as you can imagine. I believe it took extraordinary courage for him to come here to save this girl."
“Courageous? Yes," observed the Senior Sergeant, who regarded the sniveling kid as another spoiled loser. "Now, let's be very clear. Is your client admitting that the illegal items that we found in the backpack were his?”
“Yes, God, Yes!” Roy burst out sobbing. Lyn had no idea of them! It’s all me. They belong to me!" Joseph put a fat arm around the boy's shoulders as sobs racked his body. Lee turned to the agents. “You see? My client just wants to be honest and take total responsibility here.”

Pang and Daniel exchanged quick smiles of success. Between the test results and what the punk had already said on tape in the presence of his lawyer, they'd made their case against him. The only question that remained was whether he would be able to convince them to drop the charges against Ms. Chan. Her evasive denials had left them not trusting her at all.
So that`s Lyn`s goose cooked then?

“Yes,” he said softly.

Still not clear where Marvel's Avengers fits in but things not looking great for our young heroine ...

Geeze! What do you take me for
Well, let's see, I've taken you for:

Rides on a cross - 2

Rides on a rack - 2

Rides on a wooden pony - sort of 2. I'm taking partial credit for talking you into taking that ride in "Barb Goes BATS." It was my translation of the Swedish song that did it.

A good old-fashioned hanging-from-the-ceiling flogging.

And, for all that, I say,
"You're welcome."

After all, what are friends for?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom