Francesca New Pics

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do you remember Francesca? http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/breaking-francesca.4168/

Well... our little proud slavegirl caused new troubles to the masters. So She is going to receive a new "intensive" treatment...

She is proud -- too proud for a slave! So...must her pride be broken?

a.jpg Just look at her eyes, and the set of her jaw...such defiance! No fear in this one!

Has Francesca brought this on herself?

She is in the most vulnerable position for a woman. Completely naked, on her back, legs spread wide, arms spread to her side and restrained...she cannot protect herself. :eek:

She has only her wits and the power her exquisite body has to cloud the mind of a man...even her master. After all, he's only a man, isn't he?

Are her ankles tied too? Like her wrists? Then she is helpless and must endure, against her will, whatever happens.

Or, perhaps, has she spread her legs open at her master's command...to submit to his "treatment"? If so, she is especially defiant...she is challenging her master to break her!!! That is not the look of submission in her eyes!

In the end, who will win? Slave or master? (Who is in control here?).

*******************************************************************************************************
PS: I don't usually have the slave girl fantasy, so pardon my clumsiness with this genre. However, the picture is extremely erotic, and certainly inspires all sorts of deliciously wicked fantasies!;)

Last edited:
Wow. I'm guessing her captors did not rank keeping this girl fed very high on their priority list! She's Hella skinny! How long do you suppose she has been there?

Francesca is accustomed to privations and hardships, this has made her body thin and skinny, but also her will strong and unbendable!

I've never told Francesca's story, but, in short, she lives her youth in a some remote temple, as a servant of some female order, locked in few rooms, mostly totally alone, trained to hate and fear of men, rejection to every human contact (forbidden to exit to the sacred halls, to talk, show her face, meet people, be seen or touched by anyone) and accustomed to bear constat privations and regulars "purifications" through suffering.

When they stole her, they thought could be easy to bend a young girl who lives in fear of men and knows nothing about the world, but they undervalue her strenght. so her taming is harder than expected...

Francesca is accustomed to privations and hardships, this has made her body thin and skinny, but also her will strong and unbendable!

I've never told Francesca's story, but, in short, she lives her youth in a some remote temple, as a servant of some female order, locked in few rooms, mostly totally alone, trained to hate and fear of men, rejection to every human contact (forbidden to exit to the sacred halls, to talk, show her face, meet people, be seen or touched by anyone) and accustomed to bear constat privations and regulars "purifications" through suffering.

When they stole her, they thought could be easy to bend a young girl who lives in fear of men and knows nothing about the world, but they undervalue her strenght. so her taming is harder than expected...
Your drawing are hauntingly good!!!

Tree

after some hours of treatment she lose her composure. She tried to stay steady and rigid, to cry silently and proudly, but finally it was useless...
Mow her body stirs and wriggles out of control, she kicks, pulls the ropes, bawls and whoops...

Attachments

• Senza nome-True Color-01.jpg
    Senza nome-True Color-01.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 193
after some hours of treatment she lose her composure. She tried to stay steady and rigid, to cry silently and proudly, but finally it was useless...
Mow her body stirs and wriggles out of control, she kicks, pulls the ropes, bawls and whoops...
terrific images

ah, the terrible, delicious moment
when a girl breaks -
the dreadful climax when we surrender,
when all the energy we've vainly put into maintaining our pride,
defiance, composure, self-respect, suddenly floods away
and is lost in an orgy of screaming, struggling, writhing in helpless agony,
and Master smiles in triumph!​

he lives her youth in a some remote temple, as a servant of some female order, locked in few rooms, mostly totally alone, trained to hate and fear of men, rejection to every human contact (forbidden to exit to the sacred halls, to talk, show her face, meet people, be seen or touched by anyone) and accustomed to bear constat privations and regulars "purifications" through suffering.
Now that reminds me of some fantasy I read decades ago... Tombs of Atuan (U.K. LeGuin)

Now that reminds me of some fantasy I read decades ago... Tombs of Atuan (U.K. LeGuin)

Is she like Tenar whose light, as Graham St John Stott says, shone in the undertomb and labyrinth beneath the temple complex, despite the malevolence of the Old Powers, and who is, for Ged, "like a lantern swathed and covered, hidden away in a dark place"?

Back
Top Bottom