Friday Night And Its Pissing Rain Outside!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi RobN. First I've heard that Rockwell is a perverse environment for young men to be in. I'm sure it's much better now that they have allowed girls in as borders. I'm based a little further South close to Waterford. Quite a small fetish community here and only a few of us enjoy being disciplined or providing same. Luckily for me I have a session arranged for this evening with a like minded friend so Saturday will be more fun than Friday! :)

I've grown old gracefully, but FEMALE BORDERS at Rockwell !?! That makes me feel like I missed something. Putting girls in with us would have been worse for them than the Magdalene laundries.

I had an apartment right off the Quay in Waterford. Loved going to Tramore strand and also Kerry. Had the cutest little second cousin in Kerry and we almost managed to warm up the Dingle penninsula. Also spent time in Kilkenny and of course grand old Dublin.

I never minded the weather. With all the booze and repressed colleens all that did was make them want to get out of the bushes and into a nice warm bed. The bushes were great though. And it was like, if we do it outside, we don't have to talk about it in confession. :cool: Cheers my friend. (I want to hear more about the fetish crowd!)

Back
Top Bottom