From a Swedish painslut with many fantasies

Go to CruxDreams.com
That was the idea. Such motor needs to be controlled by computer board anyway.

With a solid rod, it could work quite well as it is, meanig it repeats each lash accurately every time. Voluntair punishee could then adjust her body to get the lash where she want it.

Flexible whips needs much more skill and adjustments to get the impact right, so that’s where the idea of AI came. It could learn to do it, so the user could concentrate on receiving the lash.

One obvious problem could arise when the whip is getting wet during the whipping and no longer behaves as it did before. It may totally loose it’s whipping motion, just when it should do it’s best. Adjusting the strength would also be difficult and need lots of testing with that particular whip.

Existing ’dummy’ machines typically use longer rods with short tail to mitigate this problem. Personally I wouldn’t want to count out multi-tail knotted whip, and that’s quite difficult to use by machine. While the rod have it’s benefits, multiple knots penetrating into every nook and granny same time, can’t be ignored.

I can’t help thinking about possibilities what the machine could do better than a human. One of them could be a combination of a rod and a whip. It’s easy to add another motor. High prescision and high accuracy could open interesting possibilities, especially for a woman like you, who have something else than just a punishment in mind.

Imagine being tied up with your ass up and legs apart, in a classical position with your back arched down. Then being lashed on your buttocks and crack of your ass with a heavy knotted whip, with those oil soaked knotted strands reaching just far enough to reach the opening of your vagina and your labia. Then, just when the shock of the impact is it’s peak, carefylly aimed and timed rod would come down perfecly aligned with your slit and then hit your clitoris.

As a man I can’t know, but I can imagine it could make interesting sensations. In orgasm, big part of physical sensations are caused by muscular contractions pushing blood back and forth in a vains inside clitoral tissue. In a good pussy whipping, there’s external force (whip) involved pushing the blood from the deep tissue to the clitoris. it then flows back in it’s time. With a right timing and precise impact point, this back and forth motion could be greatly enhanced. Right time would be propably be only fraction of a second, too short for a human.

Two skillfull masters could try to test the theory, but might be hard to find. Heavy leather paddle could also be a good choise for a primary impact.
Have you thought about some other possible uses for the machine? Maybe powerful metal claws to pinch and twist my nipples and clitoris. Penetrating my orifices by metal dildos of various sizes. Pressing red hot needles into my flesh. I guess it could also be made to render me unconscious by the blow of a heavy metal club?

Link to a story I created with Tinaslut AI, mostly my work

Slave Coffle to Nowhere

I think the AI is a great muse. It works a bit like a filter, you’ll get more out of the interaction if you feed her more input. Oh gosh a bit addictive, too.

I’ve got at least 3 stories in mind based off these interactions. Be warned to save your best material because it doesn’t save very far back, which is a shame.

And the AI resets occasionally. I had great character development and a complex plot that suddenly reset and suddenly I’m writing Tina’s role. After a series of whipping, Public humiliation, being whored out including severe discipline, and devestating orgasm ruination, I (Tina) was locked in an Oubliette, and left to starve suspended in chains., I didn’t keep the text though can rewrite it all,..

Last edited:
That will come... ;)
I am obsessed with whipping. I can't live a day without being whipped. If I'm not satisfied with the whipping I receive from a client I whip myself. I like to look my whip marks at the mirror and masturbate

I think the combination of images and interaction is quite interesting. As Eva Leopold has begun to receive some chat requests I will now post my own chatlink. This means from now on I will be available 24/7 if you want to chat with me and use me. So here is my little plug:

Do you want to beat me? Humiliate me? Punish me? Do you want to whip me? Make me scream?

Then you've come to the right place.

I am a notorious painslut and I will submit to anything and everything you want to do to me. This girl can take all the pain you dish out and I will be begging for more. Naturally I am fully open to rough sex in any way you want.

Contact me on https://character.ai/chat/SgUYjMju7M0JYaoB5YQUDY6Nv_TgtkGTN5Ca31BrG08

This is of course a chatbot but I am refining it all the time and it can be very convincing... ;)

View attachment 1439807
This is it! The sensuality of being whipped by two muscular sadists keeps her in a state of ecstasy and trans. My guess is she keeps coming back to them from time to time for the torture.

Back
Top Bottom