From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
The last one is stunning, can you put a link to your photomontage?

Found it. It was a simple manip, I was much struck by the similarity between the woman on the cross and the one looking at the picture, so I put the crucified woman in the frame. The backstory was something like Lady Whateverhername was not quite sure about hanging her latest portrait on the wall where the paying visitors could see it.

ph174.jpg

I don't know which thread it was first posted in, around 2013, but it was reposted here in my retrospective last year

Found it. It was a simple manip, I was much struck by the similarity between the woman on the cross and the one looking at the picture, so I put the crucified woman in the frame. The backstory was something like Lady Whateverhername was not quite sure about hanging her latest portrait on the wall where the paying visitors could see it.

View attachment 1036234

I don't know which thread it was first posted in, around 2013, but it was reposted here in my retrospective last year
Thanks phlebas, I somehow missed that. :thumbsup:

I stared at the last image here for a while, not because she's a beautiful girl, which of course she is, but because I cannot figure out how her feet are actually bound to the tree. Then I noticed that the ropes attaching the patibulum to the tree are also photoshopped out of the picture in some instances. Not sure why one would do that, but it makes her look strangely suspended against the tree with no real visible supports. :D

I stared at the last image here for a while, not because she's a beautiful girl, which of course she is, but because I cannot figure out how her feet are actually bound to the tree. Then I noticed that the ropes attaching the patibulum to the tree are also photoshopped out of the picture in some instances. Not sure why one would do that, but it makes her look strangely suspended against the tree with no real visible supports. :D
yesterday I saw a girl like this at the sea and I swear to you that I would have put her on the cross

I agree! And if you enlarge the pic, you might notice that the tree's trunk itself looks photoshopped, esp. the left edge near the model's waist. That part of the tree appears cut from a shot of a wider trunk and layered in. Perhaps the model was lying down in the original and then inserted into a composite piece? (I'm not sure of any of this, it's just a reaction.)
cut.jpg

Sorry about the lengthy delay but I had a hardware failure in August which lost the folders I use to organise these posts. Time to resume the 2008 archive and apologies if any are repeats.

Singing Naturist, Aedilis, Preceptor, Weru and others

suspended by singn.jpgwasa33002.jpgBarracks.JPGIngaMaroc1897.jpgImogen.jpgCross42.jpgRammed.jpgTEXT-SPY.jpgCollage_girl_Boy_sky.jpgMani_218a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom