Fun With A Gun

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not at all... I was only commenting on the threads title... Why would you think otherwise???
View attachment 162519

tree

Don't worry, just having a gratuitous dig at you. :)
I see how the title can work both ways.
Your firing squad victims are excellent, this last one has such an expression of, I don't know, anticipation? Very nice. This is what interests me, not the woman shot, but the woman naked, bound, ready and waiting.

Great posts Phlebas and Top-Cat!
There is a wonderfull politically incorrect calendar called "Stacked and Packed" that I hang some years in my garage. It features beautiful women with their guns:)
To those who think that women should not have guns....View attachment 162518...the women of this special nude commando unit say, they can take our guns when they pry them from our cold dead hands:)

Beauty platoon, HondoBoot2.

Top-Cat

Your cowgirl reminded me of these, TC

Attachments

• 454c05c8f8c41dc28cf914f429dc07b8-d467rme.jpg
    454c05c8f8c41dc28cf914f429dc07b8-d467rme.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 107
  • ready_for_trouble_by_ruemorgueman-d469uz3.jpg
    ready_for_trouble_by_ruemorgueman-d469uz3.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 97
  • whiskey_gulch_girls___ryanne_by_ruemorgueman-d46e9c8.jpg
    whiskey_gulch_girls___ryanne_by_ruemorgueman-d46e9c8.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 96
  • 75d2af161239b70ece565ca714d8b91d-d4d3033.jpg
    75d2af161239b70ece565ca714d8b91d-d4d3033.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 97
Great posts Phlebas and Top-Cat!
There is a wonderfull politically incorrect calendar called "Stacked and Packed" that I hang some years in my garage. It features beautiful women with their guns:)
To those who think that women should not have guns....View attachment 162518...the women of this special nude commando unit say, they can take our guns when they pry them from our cold dead hands:)

Now this is "girl power"!

Love this pic too:
`gun_2(8).jpg Deadly...

Excuse me sir, but perhaps you should reconsider that last comment you made. Hmmmm...? :mad::D

Phlebas,
This image is my small town's new sheriff we just voted into office this past Tuesday. image.jpg Dang, word sure travels fast.
She ran on the Platform that she would opt out of the usual uniform, and would instead wear nothing but her boots,hat and guns on patrol. I am so glad I voted for her and that she won. She is the first office seeker to actually do as what the campaign said. This is the happiest I have been after an Election. :)
You might be asking, were is her Badge? She keeps it under her hat.;)
Side note- for some reason arrests around here have been on the rise lately, I guess she is doing a great job.

Last edited:
Phlebas,
This image is my small town's new sheriff we just voted into office this past Tuesday. View attachment 162944 Dang, word sure travels fast.
She ran on the Platform that she would opt out of the usual uniform, and would instead wear nothing but her boots,hat and guns on patrol. I am so glad I voted for her and that she won. She is the first office seeker to actually do as what the campaign said. This is the happiest I have been after an Election. :)
You might be asking, were is her Badge? She keeps it under her hat.;)
Side note- for some reason arrests around here have been on the rise lately, I guess she is doing a great job.

I imagine lots of things have been on the rise lately in your town...:rolleyes: with this election...

Lots of guys asking to be arrested...I'm sure...;)

Tits, pussy and guns...guys relate to that, don't they?:D

Any pics of her deputies?:rolleyes:

I wonder...what would happen if Barb and Siss rolled into this town on their little road trip??? Could be quite interesting...;)

I imagine lots of things have been on the rise lately in your town...:rolleyes: with this election...

Lots of guys asking to be arrested...I'm sure...;)

Tits, pussy and guns...guys relate to that, don't they?:D

Any pics of her deputies?:rolleyes:

I wonder...what would happen if Barb and Siss rolled into this town on their little road trip??? Could be quite interesting...;)

Stop imagining, Roxie.

They have arrived, and it looks like you are with them.

001.jpg
Top-Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom