Gertrud The Brave Slave Girl - A Story In 6 Chapters

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 158907
Sassi sat on the tall stool in Tree's work shop watching him sharpen spikes. She asked what are they for. Tree says "You tell me..."

Tree
Heh Tree! You know that you are a really bad man! Don´t you? Bad men show girls things and say: "Here! Look Little girl! Don´t you like it?"
And then they take the poor girls and DON´T give the nice things they showed!
I don´t know if your are probably such a "bad man". My mother told me to be careful, if a "bad man" shows me things I would like...
(Do U have more of those very nice "things"? squeek ... )

Heh Tree! You know that you are a really bad man! Don´t you? Bad men show girls things and say: "Here! Look Little girl! Don´t you like it?"
And then they take the poor girls and DON´T give the nice things they showed!
I don´t know if your are probably such a "bad man". My mother told me to be careful, if a "bad man" shows me things I would like...
(Do U have more of those very nice "things"? squeek ... )
So young and already such true knowledge of human nature ...

And here are the storys in PDF for download. Both. One in englisch and the german version.
Many thanks and a kiss for madiosi who did all the work.
Yours
Sassi

Attachments

• Gertrud das tapfere Sklavenmadchen - Sassi.pdf
    344.7 KB · Views: 62
  • The Brave Slavegirl - Sassi.pdf
    339.7 KB · Views: 80
And here are the storys in PDF for download. Both. One in englisch and the german version.
Many thanks and a kiss for madiosi who did all the work.
Yours
Sassi
l read the German version as I can understand German. I can tell you... it's even better than the English version ! brilliant ! I 'm already craving for your next story, Sassi!

Back
Top Bottom