Gilmore Girls...Witches

Go to CruxDreams.com
I love/loved the show.

The other night i was wondering how fantastic it would be to have a witch trial in stars hollow...:)

Of course Rory and Lauralei will be found guilty and a public execution in the town square would occur.

The excitment would be feverpitch as the town crowds the square to watch...

Who goes first, who screams and fights, who accepts her fate, what torture do they have to endure and finally how are they executed...

Lauralei
Rb30aca15daaaea6b2bf974c859af0fbf.jpeg.jpg144_1000.jpg

Rory

OIP.jpeg.jpgmain.jpg

I love/loved the show.

The other night i was wondering how fantastic it would be to have a witch trial in stars hollow...:)

Of course Rory and Lauralei will be found guilty and a public execution in the town square would occur.

Who goes first, who screams and fights, who accepts her fate, what torture do they have to endure and finally how are they executed...

Lauralei
View attachment 1008591View attachment 1008588

Rory

View attachment 1008590View attachment 1008589
Crucify them

I love/loved the show.

Lauralei

Rory

First of all a whipping session for both

I love/loved the show.

Lauralei

Rory

I think Rory should be stripped naked and whipped while Lauralei watches and is helpless to stop it from happening.

I love/loved the show.

Lauralei

Rory

I too loved the show and binge-watched all the episodes twice. But I've reached my limits! Why are these two so beloved in Stars Hollow? It's annoying! Time for an alternate universe Gilmore Girls.

I love/loved the show.

Lauralei

Rory

If they are witches, they must be burnt alive but they could burn on their crosses after having been whipped, raped and, of course, nailed naked.

Crucifyer, back in the day Helmut had similar ideas. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 30600507-12E7-4B3F-99AD-6AFBAC8B874E.jpeg
    30600507-12E7-4B3F-99AD-6AFBAC8B874E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 179
Back
Top Bottom