Girls From Anime Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com

heruwgxhxsx61.jpg

Another DC patron of the BDSMers. I saw some very pretty spanking art with her and considering she dresses like dominatrix I bet she could also thrash Robin from time to time and then she would have sex with Poison Ivy. Also, I love her Ugly Americans parady Sabrina Maroney - https://uglyamericans.fandom.com/wiki/Sabrina_Maroney

If Catwoman still looked like that in the comics, then DC wouldn't be having its lunch totally devoured by Manga...
Im not sure but think u was mean old comics had just weaker graphics than mangas for sure also im not reading comics but probarly last times they upgrade some graphics also everything upgrade year by year on world mangas,comics,movies,anime cause of technology and graphic go forward but sometimes old graphics draw by studios are still better than computer animations was saw comparision dragon ball z from 90 years anime animations to dragon ball super anime from 2015 and in newest production when they do freez frame or some battles looks like dots fighting with dashes and in this case old animation defeat new
db2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom