Go to CruxDreams.com
November 19, 1941
I am a prison guards, today is the first day I work in a prison, black coal mine, and I have work of female prisoners in prison in coal mine is located in the forest and away from the city, because of a surge of crime, there are hundreds of thousands of such female prisoners prison coal mine, these also as part of a cruel prison management and feared, but since these female prisoners in jail and have no compassion
The entrance to the mine was small and surrounded by piles of coal. I saw three men in jumpsuits struggling to push a huge cart full of coal cinder
"Why don't you see any female prisoners?" I asked the prison officer who had worked longer than me
"These rotten bitches have no right to see the sun and they deserve to work in the mines," the guards said in disgust
"The women's coal prison is 40 meters below the surface of the earth, and the conditions are very harsh. You can't walk very long in ordinary shoes on the cinder floor, and rats and bugs with germs and viruses will bite you in various ways and burrowing into your flesh. Therefore, a pair of thick soled boots, a full set of rubber suits and multi-layer masks are essential. The temperature below the mine is damp and cold, less than 10 degrees all the year round, so there is no need to worry about wearing too much will get hot."

Go "alex, it's about time for me to take you familiar with my working environment," said bush, then take the lead into the mine elevator, along with the elevator drop a more unpleasant smell and the smell of damp cold, I vaguely heard the sound of a chain and Shouting, I began to feel a nervous, have long heard of female prisoners cruelty of prison coal mine. I didn't expect to enter a place like this one day, and just as I was thinking that the elevator was finally at the bottom, Sewell led me out of the elevator and handed me a whip and iron bar from the wall of the cave lined with whips, chains and sticks
"There is no need to sympathize with these heinous sluts, but if you think these sluts are too dirty and unapproachable there are wardens to punish them, and it is the duty of the wardens to supervise the work of the wardens to ensure that the women in their charge are able to perform their daily labors."
I looked at the hands of the whip and iron scale above covered with a layer of dirt and blood, I can't imagine under the whips, black body, in the iron gate open final part into a coal mine in prison after a strong red in SAO stench assails to suffocate, it was mixed with waste scent smell and hearing body of SAO odor smell, even with a multilayer masks are disgusting, The shout LaoTou chilling scolded and iron whip upon hearing the crack on the body, pumbaa's coal and female prisoners shackles hand chains chain is filled with the whole mine, we follow the tunnels forward, dozens of naked women in the eyes of him black and blue Covered with wounds several supervisors curses holding a whip out of iron and name of torture constantly whip to punish the female prisoners, The female prisoner, on the other hand, could only avoid punishment by constantly digging coal like a maniac.
1522560233.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ha ha ha ha, these sluts even slow for a second at least 20 stick will be all over 20 whip whipped and iron needles into the body, oh by the way, all female prisoners get fined or even the victim are not allowed to cry and struggle, and the hand of live a moment can't stop!" I approached a hard coal, black, her whole body muscle tight caked in folds of the wound but it seems like the body is still very tough "turned slut" said bush, whip falls on the female prisoners back, salon chatter about body immediately put down the heavy pickmattock reverse lay behind his back turned to arm cocked knelt in front of me
"Stand up, bitch, and show us your filthy body," Sewell yelled
To tell the truth before today, I have never seen such a strong body, the female prisoners are all muscle belly even also covered with a piece of a piece of abdominal muscle, the salon was a layer of wet black scale can't distinguish the blood and sweat along with the wound, see will find female prisoners without a complete piece of skin on the body, the piles of strips parasite attached in gaping wounds! Some of the badly cracked flesh was held in place by thin wires, and there was a sickening stench at close range. The woman's face was stained with tears and sweat, and her body shook with fear and fatigue. Bush, seemed to see my surprise joking said to "the lazy bitches work 20 hours a day at least one meal a day, only the continuous working ten hours after labor and achieve to eat, the meal time five minutes, and after work for ten hours without stopping, and these any amount of labor and the pause of a second may not be able to complete, Look at the strong bodies of these sluts, tempered by their pain in the furnace of the coal prison ha ha ha, "laughed Sewell," try it on, old man, and hit her with all your might!" I pulled out a whip and iron mercilessly beating up on the black body, smoke, black body very tough iron in the body like me up smoking shock on wood, pins and needles, but women still only dare to stand in situ without saying a word, only the face of suffering, although I disdain these dirty dirty female prisoners at this time but also can not help feeling strong female prisoners, Moreover, I noticed that the female prisoner in front of me folded the instep and stood with the instep and toe joints, and the toe was even close to the heel. It was hard to imagine how painful such a broken posture would be
1525536008.jpeg

"All the women here stand like this. If you look at the other women, they have to stand on tiptoe and only touch the ball of their foot when they work,When standing, toes must be hooked and only the knuckles of the back of toes should touch the ground."I looked at the other women prisoners, and sure enough, the feet of a row of women prisoners were standing on tiptoe in a strange posture, like wearing horrible high heels. It was hard to imagine how these women prisoners could persist in such a long time of labor in such a posture
"Master, I will punish this lazy whore," said the overseer, who, surprised, came to me and Xavier, curtseyed and reported, and with that he took up his whip and struck the convict hard. "Lazy whore, you have nothing to eat today and you will receive more punishment for being lazy!" "Now! Get down on your knees and tighten your feet! You must work with your feet on today!" Then he took out the iron needle and barbed rod, and shouted at the side of the rope. "Don't you want to be clean and beautiful when you get out of prison? Just wear iron tips and be "pretty" in prison!" The bones of the convict's feet creaked
"The supervisor makes these slutty women wear it all day, man. Look at the bitches who have to work while they're walking in pain," "Sewell joked as she knelt on the ground shaking from the broken bones in her feet. Soon, with the creaking of the bones in her feet, she finally put on the" iron points"It was a gruesome instrument of torture in which the women's feet were tied in a circle with barbed wire,An iron needle stuck in the middle of the woman's foot, the woman can only walk on the instep of the foot, the broken bones of both feet and the iron needle stuck in the ball of the foot tormented her with every step

1525534824.jpeg

"Now! Get to work now! Lazy bitch! Don't let me see you being lazy for a second! ' Finish finish just kneel on the ground pain of trembling female prisoners immediately got an electric shock general climbed up and began to re-start the same as other female prisoners of the crazy labor, followed by the supervisor's whip iron rod rain fell on the female prisoners of the body, took out a long iron needle mercilessly into the female prisoners of the joint and muscle "pain? ! This is what happens to lazy girls!" The supervisor shouted at the woman who was digging coal crazily, There is no rest and no food today! The punishment at night will make you wish you were dead!"
"Why was she deprived of food and rest all day and tortured at night? Because we stopped the convict for a few minutes to whip her? I don't understand this kind of management, "I wondered
"The punishment at night is something that most women are subjected to in varying degrees, unless they have done nothing wrong all day, which is rarely the case, and in most cases the supervisor is extremely demanding and supervises the women and each of them has a reason to be punished after 20 hours of work," Sewell said impatiently. I can't imagine the fear and despair she felt when she heard these terrible punishments
"Why are these overseers so cruel to female prisoners?" I couldn't help asking

"These overseers are all former female prisoners. Only women who have served more than 15 years in coal mine prison can be promoted to overseer. This is how the overseers manage these young female prisoners, because they also endured this way when they were young."

"How long has this newly punished woman served her sentence?" I asked, "No. 5047 was sentenced to 10 years in prison when she was 20 years old. She has already served eight years, but in prison she was given four more years by the supervisor for her mistake, which means she must be at least 34 years old before she can be released," Sewell said, checking the female offender's record book

1530506222.jpg1525534826.jpeg

October 8, 1933

-7b2264fbc7563faf__01.jpg
"Take off all your clothes! Including your underwear underwear! Don't make me say it again!" When I was 20, I was sentenced to 10 years in the women's Colliery prison. That day, seven girls went to prison with me. We were too ashamed to strip down to our underwear
"Please leave us a pair of underwear underwear, it's too cold in here and we need to cover our privates" we beg the cold guards
1530507707.jpg
"Get naked at once! Women prisoners don't need any clothes! ' a female prisoner cannt insubordination to orders no rebuttal or I will make you a living hell right now!" After a whipping and a warning from the prison guards, we took off our clothes, shoes and socks and walked naked on the cinder

1530508241.jpeg

It was cold and damp in the mine and the girls I was walking with were shivering, and as I neared the iron gates of the colliery prison the stench and the scolding and the rat and the worm grew more numerous, I began to feel nervous, my stomach twitching, "Get in there bitches! Days of pain await you. "The guards opened the last iron gate into the female coal mine prison

Immediately a nightmarish stench came to my face, and every way I walked through the mine I could see a group of naked women working frantically, their naked body so dirty and full of piles of wound, their hands and feet are wearing iron chains, every action is accompanied by the tinkle of the iron chains. I was terrified to hear the terrible roar of the overseers, and the beating of the skin of the poor women prisoners. I could not imagine what I would become like in the coal prison, and I was even more afraid of the cruel overseers! If I had another chance, I would never commit a crime again!

As I went deeper into the mine and the other six girls were taken to different mines, I felt insects crawling along my body, and my bare feet began to hurt, but I didn't dare stop for fear of another painful whipping

"You! Lazy slut! Come with me to mine Number five, your master is waiting for you!" Guards shouted to, and then I saw a tough-looking terrible woman, looks already has more than forty years old, she had no guards thick protective clothing but also wear gingham dress and shoes, whip hung on the waist belt and all kinds of instruments of torture "enjoy the life as a female prisoners in prison coal mine" say that finish guards left

"Kneel down! Wring your arms behind your back! Pinch your toes and tighten your instep! Lazy whore!" "The master shouted at me,Her voice was hoarse but deafening, and before I could react the whips rained down on my body,With the crack of the whip my naked body was painfully torn open a terrible bloody wound, it hurt too much!The master's strength was great, and the whipping was more painful than the whipping of the prison guards
"Common whips are not for you lowly convicts, you must be whipped with iron spikes!" "Shouted the master
"Please, please, it hurts too much! I cried out for my master's mercy
"Shut up!! Female prisoners are not allowed to make a sound or struggle while being beaten and tortured! Now stop crying ! Kneel down to receive your punishment, and if you cry out one more time and make any effort during your punishment, I will sew up your delicate mouth and give you double punishment!" Master vicious scold
"I will dress you these young slut" as she said this, she took out a wire and scissors walked up behind me began to cut my hair off, and then put the rest of the hair with wire tightly behind, the strength that I feel my scalp was she tore off the "female prisoners do not need to be long hair, each female prisoners must tightly the hair up is not allowed to loosenI'm sure you don't want to try the penalty of not tightening your hair” I used to be proud of my long hair, but now my heart is breaking1522560228.jpg
I endured unbearable pain and blood from the wound flowing down my body, but I did not dare to make a sound or move. All I could do was kneel upright on the sharp cinder, wring my arms tightly and tightening my feet
"Loose slut, tighten your vile body! I'm not gonna say it again! Tighten up!!" Says the master hand pointed iron is hard on my feet and toes, I feel the iron tip into the meat, I almost screamed in pain, uncontrolled shivering body, followed by the host in a foot kick me, my pressure on coal cinder pulled my two arms at the back of the pulling force into my neck, and plus I feet and body pain, The pain almost convulsed me and I could not help sobbing-21528feaf1c4505e__01.jpg
"Do you want me to sew your mouth shut, spoiled slut? Don't think anybody here has any sympathy for a convict woman!" "I will give you only one day to learn how to kneel, how to sleep, how to stand and work, how to be beaten and punished as a woman convict!Now kneel again!" I got up from the cinder floor with uncontrollable convulsions and tremors, and with all my might I pressed my feet and arms into the position required by my master, who removed shackles and manacles from the wall,

1525534917.jpeg
"The woman who digs coal has her fetters tightened at her feet, the woman who hauls mine wagons has her fetters tightened at her hands. Whether you can stride or stretch your arms depends on what you do today!" when wear the cold heavy rusty chain
Then the master took a strange-shaped iron clip from his belt and came up behind me"Clamp your feet! Then came a terrible pain with the sound of breaking bones. My instep and toes must have been crushed!

Screenshot_20220315-144539__01__01__02.jpg

Then the master tightened the iron clamp until I felt my toes pressing against my heels. I couldn't stop the pain, shaking violently and tears running down my face. "This is how a woman's feet should stand and kneel! stand up! now!"
Fighting the pain in my feet, I staggered to my feet. I was terrified when I saw my feet again. They were so deformed by the iron clamps that I could only press the last joint of my toes against the sharp cinders"Go to work at once! Spoiled whore!You bitch wasted too much time already!” master shouted at me

Back
Top Bottom