Golgotha

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think that is one of the best BEST drawing you did, jimsac. Thanks a lot indeed!!! And to complement it with some text:

=========================================================

When they invaded her territory, she herself went to the Romans. "For sure they will recognize my majesty, and hail me in front of my beauty, and proclaim me their Princess" Gabriella thought.

But as soon as she entered their palace, she was grabbed by the soldiers, and roughly dragged in front of Tribune Claudius. They kicked her knees to make kneel down, while ripping the front of her robe: "Sir, look at what nice pair of tits we found, Sir", and they showed her firm boobs, topped by her perky dark pink nipples.

"She has a nice face, too, and nice blonde hair, could be worth a nice gift for a Senator." the Tribun said, while grabbing her chin and compelling her to look at his cold grey eyes.

"You scum!!! You filthy pieces of shit!" she thundered in the hall, her high-pitched voice renonating in the air. "I am Gabriella Sivilla, sent by the Gods to protect my people and be your Princess. Hail me now and I will forgive you!"

Tribune Claudius shaked his head, disbilivieng she was so crazy: "What a waste!", then, in a lower tone of voice: "Centurion, take care of her." and nodded.

They brought her in a smaller room, the soldiers grabbing her by her arms, her ripped robe getting in the way while she stumbled forward. The room was dark, and, entering, the soldiers raised coulds of dust, visible in the dim light shed by the door opening. The air smelled of old.

They roughly bent her over a wooden table, ripped the hemline of her robe, down to her long beautiful legs, on her back. "Just the officers, the soldiers get out of here!" shouted the Centurion, a grin on his scary face.

When he shoved his hard cock inside her, Gabriella screamed out loud, a long scream of pain. He grabbed her hair and spoke with his deep voice in her ear, his body pinning her on the wooden table top, his hips starting to buck back and forth to fuck her hard: "Tell, tell, what a princess sent by Gods feels when buggered by a thick Roman sausage? Tell, bitch!"

Gabriella did not answer. Instread, she screamed again when she felt her anal ring stretched to the limit, and beyond, as the Centurion pushed hard and fleshes of intense pain blinded her. And she cried out like a baby girl, and yelled, as the others took turns raping her, and called her names, and slapped her on her pretty face, amused by the fact that this girl in her early twenties, that they were sodomizing, called herself a princess sent by the Gods.

When they all had empited their heavy balls in her ass, they dragged her in the courtyard and gave her to the soldiers. "Scourge her!" ordered the centurion. She soldiers gathered around her like a pack of wolves, led her to a high column, tied her wrists to two rings up there, and ripped off her the last shreds of her robe.

Her body lied stretched against the stone column as they called for the lictor to bring the dready flagurm the gentle sunrays grazing her silky skin. As the lictor arrived they started scourging her. The swish of the thongs in the air was followed by the dull thuds of the metal tips of the scourge hitting her back, and her screams of pain as the bone and metal shards, embedded in the thongs, ripped her skin and penetrated her tender flesh.

Gabriella started asking mercy at the second lash, her voice already hoarse from screaming, as the thongs of the scourge wrapped around her flank and the metal tips wounded her junst under her right tit: "pll... ppll.. aaaaahh AAAHHHH... mmmerr... AAAAHHH... mmmerr AAAAHHHH!!!" she pitiously cried.

Five strokes of the flagrum were enough to gauge deep wounds in her back, and for her blood to start dripping from the angry welts down her legs and to the dirty floor. It was then, that the Centurion stopped the lictor: "Use the cane, dumbass, do not ruin her too much!"

They kept on hitting her with the cane. They started with her rounded buttocks, marking them with red long welts. Then they got to her back again, and Gabriella went mad from pain, her arms pulling at her bonds, as they cruelly hit her deep wounds with the cane, more blood flowing down her skin. Then the passed to her long beautiful legs, hitting the rear of her thighs, long red strips rapidly appearing on her skin.

They stopped only when they saw her hanging from her wrists, and her screams of pain progressively died in her troath, a pool of her blood under her. Then they dragged her through the courtyard, stark naked, her inert feet leaving a trail in the dirt, to have her sit on a stone bench, under a porch. They tied her wrists in front of her.

The soldiers found an old red cloak, dirt and full of holes, and they put it around her shoulders, laughing as she winced with pain at the contact between her ruined skin and the rough fabric. One of the soldiers, an evil grin on his scary face, took some short brunches da un pomegranate tree, and interwined them in a mock crown, evil looking thorns protruding in and out from its rim.

He proudly showed it to her, sure that she understood when she saw that her eyes were widening with fear. His cock already hard from having seen her naked and scourged, he pressed the crown onto on her head, pushing until it slided down her forefront, and grinned as he watched the evil thorns snapping as they cut on her scalp.

He stepped back, admiring his handiwork, as Gabriella closed her eyes and howled in pain, a long howl like the one from a wounded lamb. Her blood was starting to drip down her pretty cheeks when they circled her, taunting her: "All hail Gabriella Sivilla, our Princess!"
This is why Gabriella, besides being hot, is so great! It took me a good number of hours to create that artwork. A lot of love and lust came into play. And la Sivilla, with her wonderfully vivid erotic prose reciprocates, in length. Food for a hungry artist and encouragement to sketch more of the princess’ sufferings……

Fantastic Story!
Thank you Lady Gabriella, poor beautiful Princess - I'm trying to imagine it all - as you described - those cruel, lustful soldiers, this bloodthirsty crowd ...
How much you have been humiliated, how much you suffer!
I would like to be there, participate in it - but not to be one of those eager to see your suffering, humiliation - but rather as the one who is led to Golgotha with you, behind you ... to share your fate ... accompanying you, co-suffering with You - there on the cross ... the cross with me nailed to it, to further humiliate you ... the Princess whom they crucify next to common, ordinary criminal - naked, shamelessly excited by her view... for the mocking image! .. this is me there - the young slave accompanying you ...
I'm sorry if it doesn't fit story you are telling us - but it's my first association, imagining this situation with me there ...
I know our admired @GabriellaSivilla prefers to face her torture alone, but reading her magnificent story again, I perfectly understood @wikk ’s desire of being crucified next to her. In fact I imagined myself crucified with her too.Three crosses, our gorgeous queen in the center and two criminals or slaves nailed naked at each of her sides.
In terrible pain, but also looking at her with intense love and lust!

It was a very powerful image and I have to admit it got me quite aroused!

Thanks again for such a intense and well written story!
Thanks also to @jimsac for his art.

While waiting for the next installment, somebody has asked me if my avi looks like my real self.

Well, my avi was done some time ago by jucundus (great, great artist) for another story of mine, and is quite similar to me. Here I am posting some of the renders he did, the ones that probably resemble me more. I choose some close-up of the face, and a couple full body.

I know that a good visualization, while reading stories, is important (particularly for men, I am told), so I am attaching them here to help the readers to get involved as much as possible in the scene. Enjoy!

Kisses!
G.
Cara @GabriellaSivilla , did @jucundus made any image of you on the cross?
What a treasure that would be!

mmhhh, thanks a lot, dear @jimsac for your very nice new drawing. I love it!!! I am curios about the expression of the face. What do you wanted to convey? Courage, bravery? :)

kisses!
G.
Glad you liked it. I think I wanted to portray the defiance of a noble and beautiful princess. She still cannot believe that they are going to ravage her before her scourging.

Gabriella's punishment
================

The soldiers gather around @GabriellaSivilla .
One of them grabs her and pushes her over a wooden table.
Without much ceremony he penetrates her ass as the naked Gabriella wails in agony.
A good number of soldiers strip, patiently awaiting their turn with the lovely princess.

Attachments

• Gab_Siv_scorpio3.jpg
    Gab_Siv_scorpio3.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 464
Gabriella and the Scorpion
==================

After her violation, the soldiers gleefully show @GabriellaSivilla their latest plaything.
It is a scourge they have nicknamed "Scorpiones", on account of the nasty metal hooks tied to the end of each leather strap.
Well, at least they used her unmarked body before they whip her....

Gabriella is dragged to the post
=====================

@GabriellaSivilla is roughly pulled up by her long hair and dragged, naked and screaming to the whipping post....
That is how the rich clients whip me at the dungeon of the brothel. They pay 500$ for 100 lashes .... They use me 4 hours whipping, fucking, pissing me, piercing my tits and boobs with needles. During all these I orgasm multiple times and beg for more

That is how the rich clients whip me at the dungeon of the brothel. They pay 500$ for 100 lashes .... They use me 4 hours whipping, fucking, pissing me, piercing my tits and boobs with needles. During all these I orgasm multiple times and beg for more
Sexy!

Gabriella flagellata senza pieta'
====================

The soldiers tie @GabriellaSivilla 's wrists to the chains at the top of the whipping post.
They admire her lithe, outstretched body for a moment. The frequent rubbing of her breasts and pussy against the rough wooden post makes her pink tits erect and ready.
The officer in charge orders the scourging to start.
The lictor starts to beat the naked body of Gabriella with his scorpion whip. The hooks of this deadly instrument embed in her flesh with each blow, and tear out pieces of skin and tissue as the whip is violently retracted. The poor woman wails and screams as her back and sides are torn apart.
"Soffri puttana! Soffri!" the soldiers cry

Attachments

• Gab_Siv_scorpio6.jpg
    Gab_Siv_scorpio6.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 265
Gabriella flagellata senza pieta'
====================

The soldiers tie @GabriellaSivilla 's wrists to the chains at the top of the whipping post.
They admire her lithe, outstretched body for a moment. The frequent rubbing of her breasts and pussy against the rough wooden post makes her pink tits erect and ready.
The officer in charge orders the scourging to start.
The lictor starts to beat the naked body of Gabriella with his scorpion whip. The hooks of this deadly instrument embed in her flesh with each blow, and tear out pieces of skin and tissue as the whip is violently retracted. The poor woman wails and screams as her back and sides are torn apart.
"Soffri puttana! Soffri!" the soldiers cry
Savages, leave her alone, you dogs, you Roman scoundrels. Gabriella, for the gods, I won't be able to forget those screams, and seeing that destroyed back!

Back
Top Bottom