Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 409542 Could have used this one as an illustration for the final episode of "The Knight and the Gnostic"!
Hi Barb, it's part of a private commission series by prolific CG artist Enhjorning on Deviantart - you can see all the JN crux pics there, although he's not disclosing JN's identity. No matter, there are a couple of scourgings, a nailing and others - he does it so well and there may be more to come. B

Hi Barb, it's part of a private commission series by prolific CG artist Enhjorning on Deviantart - you can see all the JN crux pics there, although he's not disclosing JN's identity. No matter, there are a couple of scourgings, a nailing and others - he does it so well and there may be more to come. B

Yes, Bob, your drawings are wonderful and I follow you since a long time time on DeviantArt. I'll be frank to you: your victims are much too frail and skinny for my tastes. Anyway, you're a great artist. It's not only about sex, here, it's also about mutual acceptance... :goodjob: :clapping: Please go on ! ;)

Yes, Bob, your drawings are wonderful and I follow you since a long time time on DeviantArt. I'll be frank to you: your victims are much too frail and skinny for my tastes. Anyway, you're a great artist. It's not only about sex, here, it's also about mutual acceptance... :good_work: :clapping: Please go on ! ;)
Thanks Shastar, I haven't used CG programmes myself (only Photoshop/Paint manipulation) although Enhjorning, Skatingjesus, Jedakk, Hasturan et al are producing excellent results with them.
As for my girls, there's something disproportionately excruciating about the length of the ordeal a lightweight victim can endure before expiring. And they show the tension to such good effect. But I really must put up a big girl one day! B

Thanks Shastar, I haven't used CG programmes myself (only Photoshop/Paint manipulation) although Enhjorning, Skatingjesus, Jedakk, Hasturan et al are producing excellent results with them.
As for my girls, there's something disproportionately excruciating about the length of the ordeal a lightweight victim can endure before expiring. And they show the tension to such good effect. But I really must put up a big girl one day! B

I've absolutely no mastery in CG Progs (no time, RL is there). But I'll agree with your 'picks'... All of them are 'maîtres de l'image', as we could call that in French. As for your choice of girls - women, whatever - YOU decide, of course. 'Each its own' is the motto, here ! ;)

If I may add to this: 'Vivent les filles crucifiéEs ' and their willingness to share their fantasies with us... The list is too long for me to enumerate now, but, girls, be sure of my absolute respect and... Well... lust :doh: :D:
Okay, I was right the first time but the translator didn't like it! I should have more faith in my school French even if it was fin de siècle!

Okay, I was right the first time but the translator didn't like it! I should have more faith in my school French even if it was fin de siècle!

Don't worry about that... French is not an accepted language, here. Anyway, you know I'm there, now ;) And for refined French, it's called 'Vieille France'... A delight for the natives, a nightmare to anyone else ! :p :D

At the risk of changing the subject slightly, I have a new artistic discovery...

I think many of us will be familiar with the resin sculpture, 'No al Feminicidio', by Guatamalan artist Manolo Gallardo which he produced in reaction to the murders of and violence against women just a few years ago. Whilst I was aware of this large figure (see illustrations) and the negative response it provoked, I was not aware of his other work until recently. 'No al Feminicidio' was considered a parody of a devotional crucifix, and Gallardo defended the figure by denying this and suspending her on a hoop instead of a cross. Nevertheless, she had to be removed from display outside the Centro Cultural Miguel Angel Asturias.

I recommend a look at Gallardo's website manologallardo.com for viewing another resin bas relief entitled 'Crucificadas'. This time Gallardo leaves us in no doubt that the three girls depicted are indeed crucified. He indicates that the work is inspired by the murders of two girls and their mother and aunt in January 2013. The groundwork is punctuated by human bones and skulls whilst three butterflies, one beside each girl, symbolise the Mirabel sisters who were assassinated in 1960 after opposing the dictator of the Dominican Republic.

'Crucificadas' is a powerful and beautiful visual statement, but as Gallardo has indicated the ages of the crucified girls to be 7, 14 and 21, I shall leave posting of the image to the discretion of the site supervisors in this case (and I apologise if the image is already on the site!)

Gallardo's website contains other work in bas relief and I submit one here to provide a flavour. There are also large numbers of beautiful paintings of girls and women, many portrayed as fairies or other fantasy subjects. The work of this very talented draughtsman and painter has only just come to my attention, and I cannot resist sharing some of my favourites over three posts. I hope you like them too.
These are beautiful Bobinder, thank you for posting Gallardo's works.

View attachment 409542 Could have used this one as an illustration for the final episode of "The Knight and the Gnostic"!

Yes, as already said the costumes and the weapon are wrong. A spear is the traditional "piercing on the cross" tool of course. Maybe I'll try a sword manip some time.

Here are more in that series.

jn_s_crucifixion_02_by_enhjorning-dae8bw4.jpg jn_s_crucifixion_05_by_enhjorning-dae8by3.jpg jn_s_crucifixion_04_by_enhjorning-dae8bxc.jpg

#6 is by "Hesday" who did some beautiful crux on Deviant Art, and one day it all disappeared. If you have any more please post them. He did some animations as well.

Back
Top Bottom