Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lovely dance but all that remains is the removal of the loincloth which I suspect will happen naturally with the way she is moving and the sweat she is building up.
Don't know if this will be a disappointment to you, Shad, but the lady does not lose the loincloth. Instead, she plays a little game of peek-a-boo.

Here's the gland grand finale. (Whether you like the staging or not, ya gotta love her bod!)

Here's a clip to further whet the appetite.
Or wet something. . . .

Don't know if this will be a disappointment to you, Shad, but the lady does not lose the loincloth. Instead, she plays a little game of peek-a-boo.

Here's the gland grand finale. (Whether you like the staging or not, ya gotta love her bod!)

I've been away, these are nice to come back to :)

Friday selection

nude_femme_crucifixion_by_celluloid_male_gaze_ddfdcp5.pnggood_night_by_cutetortures_dblcxa1.jpgcrucifixion_02_by_devil61_dejiz29.jpgcrucifixion_01_by_devil61_dejiiy4.jpgabused-toy-tied-up-505576446.jpgStart-Game-692490037.jpgRed-vulture-feast-554318348.jpgdemonsgalore-9164-Imp_Humping_Latina_Leg.jpgleqdbah6e5t51.pngEikogirl art - 7017640-plaatsen_fallen10.jpg

1621618946677.png
I have been looking for this pic for years! I have seen it in a film encyclopedia during the 1970's. I don't recall the name of the movie (made before 1975), but I believe the director was a Frenchman.
Christine Boisson nude and "crucified" in 'Playing With Fire' ('Le Jeu Avec Le Feu' 1975) directed by Alain Robbe-Grillet.
Christine Boisson, an actress mistaken for a rich man's daughter, is kidnapped and taken to a brothel where the women are educated to become perfect sexual servants. :eek:

Thanks for finding out, Bobinder!:)
The man's a phenomenon. If you want to know anyhing, forget Google, just ask Bob. I asked Google about that picture yesterday and got the response 'navel'. Lot of ladies displaying their navels (and much else besides) which was perfectly rewarding but unhelpful.

Along comes Bob and he tells us everything that we could wish to know about that image, and all I can add is another picture...

vie_du_boisson_05.jpg

...of her navel. :rolleyes:

Does she get crucified in that movie
Based on the screenshot, it seems possible.

The man's a phenomenon. If you want to know anyhing, forget Google, just ask Bob. I asked Google about that picture yesterday and got the response 'navel'. Lot of ladies displaying their navels (and much else besides) which was perfectly rewarding but unhelpful.

Along comes Bob and he tells us everything that we could wish to know about that image, and all I can add is another picture...

vie_du_boisson_05.jpg

...of her navel. :rolleyes:
The picture title indicated it was from DeviantArt, so I looked it up and found the information there - and linked to dA in my previous post. ;)

Back
Top Bottom