Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
and so the young lad is taken before the county judge for sentencing. "young man, you have been sentenced by this court to be taken from this place, stripped to your trunks, where you will be paraded through the city streets carrying your crossbeam... you will be taken to your place of execution, where you will then be nailed to the crossbeam at your wrists, and hoisted high, and will suffer the agony of death by crucifixion until you are dead. try to be brave, my police crucifiers are brutes, this will be very painful for your young body to endure. your extended family and friends will be present, ordered to witness your crucifixion, and any members of the public that wish to see you suffer an agonising death penalty, guards, take him away"

Attachments

• My project.jpg
    My project.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 719
and so the young lad is taken before the county judge for sentencing. "young man, you have been sentenced by this court to be taken from this place, stripped to your trunks, where you will be paraded through the city streets carrying your crossbeam... you will be taken to your place of execution, where you will then be nailed to the crossbeam at your wrists, and hoisted high, and will suffer the agony of death by crucifixion until you are dead. try to be brave, my police crucifiers are brutes, this will be very painful for your young body to endure. your extended family and friends will be present, ordered to witness your crucifixion, and any members of the public that wish to see you suffer an agonising death penalty, guards, take him away"
It’s always a shame when the opportunity for a nice whipping, or even better a terrible scourging, is neglected… I can’t be the only one who regards a whiplashed condemned is a more suitable, erotic, sight on the crux than those without such markings? Particularly if it was this slave so condemned, no scourging would just make it feel cheated!

Great photos, @jesuscrux - I hope someone will be kind enough to manip that second image onto a cross, as you deserve!

It’s always a shame when the opportunity for a nice whipping, or even better a terrible scourging, is neglected… I can’t be the only one who regards a whiplashed condemned is a more suitable, erotic, sight on the crux than those without such markings? Particularly if it was this slave so condemned, no scourging would just make it feel cheated!

Great photos, @jesuscrux - I hope someone will be kind enough to manip that second image onto a cross, as you deserve!
You're not the only one who feels that way. A crucifixion without a whipping, at least a moderate effort made in that regard, is like a meal without the appropriate seasonings, spices or sauce to bring out the flavor. And yes, this quite handsome but barely legal young lad would look (and surely feel) a whole lot better if he is given a good whipping before getting nailed and raised to spend his last hours/days on the cross.

Some crux for the mid week hump, older ones from my to post folder

Crucifxion_by_notgazpacho.jpgwoman_by_anamaia_com-d5elubc.jpgcara_cross_colored_by_itunya-d6schsu.pngguccifix_by_ladybite-d6t8kxr.jpgburn_the_witch__by_konpaku_no_yaken-d5qknap.jpgerrall_fetish_raquel_new_messiah_by_errall001-d5fu0dj.jpgstigmata_by_Mextra.jpgheisses_kreuz_by_manga_lauren-d5cv80t.pngMi_Kruz_by_Shizuo_Kusanagi.jpgcrusify_me_by_rioterschoice-d4ma174.gif

A young woman is whipped as part of her therapy in "Extreme Psychiatry" at Cruel World.

Attachments

• Extreme Psychiatry 2 - whip 1.jpg
    Extreme Psychiatry 2 - whip 1.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 267
  • Extreme Psychiatry 2 - whip 2.jpg
    Extreme Psychiatry 2 - whip 2.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 257
  • Extreme Psychiatry 2 - whip 4.jpg
    Extreme Psychiatry 2 - whip 4.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 244
  • Extreme Psychiatry 2 - whip 3.jpg
    Extreme Psychiatry 2 - whip 3.jpg