Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Real lack of nails in the midweek. Do you got any executions coming up this Friday?

Always on a Friday, I'll see what I can find for you.

You bring the hair, I'll bring the nails

crux_58.jpg

ok, Friday selection (it is Friday here) as I may be unavailable later

Let's see, nails have been requested, some have a little blood and gore as well. In most cases the artist is in the filename

View attachment 1256164View attachment 1256165View attachment 1256166View attachment 1256167View attachment 1256168
the cross in the field.jpg
This was my fetish in childhood, Crucified with belly open cut.
I dont know how i came to this fantasy, but i liked this, and i imagined my fantasy like this pic.
Now i have a fantasy of nailing by belly, as an act of mercy, instead of killing by spear or breaking legs.

Last edited:
View attachment 1256229
This was my fetish in childhood, Crucified with belly open cut.
I dont know how i came to this fantasy, but i liked this, and i imagined my fantasy like this pic.
Now i have a fantasy of nailing by belly, as an act of mercy, instead of killing by spear or breaking legs.
She looks very alive for having her belly ripped open. either it is metaphoric, or soon, she will walk from the cross unharmed!

Last picture shows the depraved use of the crucified woman. Has this man have no pride?
However, this is what Pierre Louÿs wrote: "He held out his arms, he carefully took the shapeless, whirling head between his two brotherly hands, he piously spread the tear-stained hair along the cheeks and placed a kiss of infinite tenderness on the warm lips."
It is after him that one must complain!

Back
Top Bottom