Hair pulling

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think to be one of the few persons who dislikes oral sex ...
Hair pulling deserves a better use than that.
I think my favourites are: Forcing a crying face to stay up and look face to face at the torturers during a torment, using hair as a leash to bring the victim around, keep her head up during a doggy sex, using her head to dry the floor afer she comes on it, keep her standing to continue a slap/whip torture when she is half-unconscious, the simple and evergreen yank the defenseless victim in group, passing her to each other...
But I'm sure there are many other lovely things that I miss... Maybe someone can suggest other original and unusual uses of this practice...

Last edited:
I think to be one of the few persons who dislikes oral sex ...
Hair pulling deserves a better use than that.
I think my favourites are: Forcing a crying face to stay up and look face to face at the torturers during a torment, using hair as a leash to bring the victim around, keep her head up during a doggy sex, using her head to dry the floor afer she comes on it, keep her standing to continue a slap/whip torture when she is half-unconscious, the simple and evergreen yank the defenseless victim in group, passing her to each other...
But I'm sure there are many other lovely things that I miss... Maybe someone can suggest other original and unusual uses of this practice...
I couldn't agree more.

Although I don't dislike oral sex.

Back
Top Bottom