Halloween Party.

Go to CruxDreams.com

ERIN the Brave

ELFGIRL WARRIOR
Staff member
This past Halloween Jessica threw her annual Halloween party in which about 20 people attended and all were rich clients of hers.Jessica owns a string of BDSM stores here in Texas...3 here in Austin...2 in San Antonio and 2 in Dallas and many of her clients are very wealthy people.Jessica decided to make this party a very special one, she wanted to raise money for Save The Children Foundation,so she decided to have an auction but she did not know what to have up for auction...so I looked at her and said "Why don't you auction me off"? She looked at me and thought it was a great idea...we planned it and decided who ever had the highest bid would win me for one night in which I would be their sex toy for that night,the thought of that excited me very much.I know many of Jessica's clients,and they are all wealthy people and I have done favors for in the past so I would not mind severing them for one night...so it was all set! Later that night the guests had arrived and the party was in full swing...then Jessica decided it was time for the auction so she brought me out to show to her friends...I was fully naked with my hands tied behind my back and a blindfold over my eyes,jessica lead me into the room on a collar and leash. The crowd was delighted to see me in my nakedness and all of them shouted their approval...Jessica then invited them to come up and get a closer look and to cop a feel if they wish.I shook with excitement as the guests all approached me.I felt hands begin to touch and feel me up,rubbing my tits and my tight little ass, someone slipped a finger into my pussy and I shook with desire . After all of the guests had got a good look at me Jessica to them to write down their bids on paper and place them in the box on the coffee table,there was silence in the room as the clients all wrote down their bids.I stood in the middle if the room tied and blindfolded waiting for the results of my auction...I was very excited! Then I heard Jessica say "We have a winner!!!" A married couple Dan and his wife Lori had won me for the night with a bid of $5500. I remember the crowd all cheered when the winner was named.Jessica informed them that I was their sex toy for the night and that I would obey them as I would obey her. After the party had ended I was taken to a guest room and sat on the bed still tied but no longer blindfolded...Jessica told me to be good to Dan and Lori.I smiled at her and said "I will!" She kissed me and told me that she loved me...I told her that I loved her too! Dan and Lori were a hansom couple and I knew them very well but this would be the first time that I would serve them as a sex toy. I was very excited at the thought of having sex with them,when they came into the bedroom I smiled at them and our night of fun began.Lori and Dan took off all of their clothes then Lori sat on the bed next to me and kissed me putting her tongue deep into my mouth and I did the same for her she started to feel up my small tits as we kissed,"Should we untie her hands?"Dan asked. Lori replied "No...I like her like this!" Lori layed down on the bed on her back and told me "Eat my cunt slave!"I did as she said,I got on my knees between thr legs and buried my face into her wet pussy licking and sucking on her clit,she took a firm grip on my hair and held my head in place as I lick up her juices,then Dan go on the bed behind me and spread my legs apartthen theslipped his hard cock deep into my tight wet pussy and he began to thrust hard.I moaned as Dan fucked me hard and I could hear Lori moan as I kept eating he wet cunt I tried to free my tied ands but Dan slapped my ass hard and told me to keep eating lori's pussy.After a few munites Lori had a huge orgasm and she came all over my face and Dan fucked me till he came in my pussy and then I had an orgasm ad Dan shot hot jets of sperm into my hot wet and ready pussy.This went on for most of the night,we had sex till the three of us fell asleep.It was a night I will never forget.

Now that is the way to throw a Halloween party. Connie, I am glad you had a great time. I believe you are the winner of having the best Halloween this year:)
I will now go take a cold shower;)

Back
Top Bottom