Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
It looks like the kind of thing that requires really healthy inner ears.
The guy sitting on the steps seemed bored--this was before cell phones, unfortunately.

The guys sitting on the step is the DJ (I listen to belly dancing music to keep me in the mood which he doesn't play) and he is waiting for the love of his life.

We do have some SL "couples" show up for these things which I really don't understand, especially since they aren't into swapping.

kisses

willowfall

Odalisque
"Featuring Willowfall on Second Life 'CruxWinds' "

Attachments

• Odalisque01_1.jpg
    Odalisque01_1.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 279
  • Odalisque01_2.jpg
    Odalisque01_2.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Odalisque01_3.jpg
    Odalisque01_3.jpg
    586.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Odalisque01_4.jpg
    Odalisque01_4.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Odalisque01_5.jpg
    Odalisque01_5.jpg
    670.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Odalisque01_6.jpg
    Odalisque01_6.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Odalisque01_7.jpg
    Odalisque01_7.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 66
  • Odalisque01_8.jpg
    Odalisque01_8.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Odalisque01_9.jpg
    Odalisque01_9.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 72
  • Odalisque01_10.jpg
    Odalisque01_10.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 164
472_1000.jpg
A very ornate cage, designed to hold a finely decorated trophy from captured territories. Except for her skimpy decorative skirt for modesty, she is kept mostly naked to show off her valued alabaster skin.
However, she dosen't seem to have fully accept her new role as an idle decoration and acts quite rebellious, which is why she is placed in the cage. But she will learn to embrace her new status, and learn enough respect to know to keep her hands to herself.

HG10.jpgHG11.jpgHG12.jpgHG13.jpg

It's great for morale to be able to imagine being an "emir" or "pasha" with a harem of beautiful slaves selected on the market.

We'll say that this one is my latest acquisition; pretty, isn't she?

She is invited to enhance my night by providing me with intense pleasures. I will then be a good master who will also do everything to give her pleasure and then fill her with jewels and the sweetest perfumes.

The beautiful girl knows in advance the rules of the harem; either she satisfies the master and she will rise in the hierarchy of girls, or she disappoints the master and then she will have to suffer the consequences.

If the performance is poor, the slave will be taken by the guards to the torture chamber under the cellars of my palace. And then......

View attachment 980867
A very ornate cage, designed to hold a finely decorated trophy from captured territories. Except for her skimpy decorative skirt for modesty, she is kept mostly naked to show off her valued alabaster skin.
However, she dosen't seem to have fully accept her new role as an idle decoration and acts quite rebellious, which is why she is placed in the cage. But she will learn to embrace her new status, and learn enough respect to know to keep her hands to herself.
Very beautiful picture. Thank you. I must be very exciting for this slave to be an idle decoration. I`m sure she must accept her new status.

I have another picture of her:

065_1000.jpg

That's a beautiful portrait of a fresh new slave girl. It made me relive in my mind one of my favorite fantasies....

Today my body was sold. I was pulled onto a public stage to be displayed naked, and auctioned as a sex slave. I sold for an astonishingly high price.

By collar and chain, my new Master paraded me through the streets. He was proud of his purchase, and had every intention of showing me off. Everywhere we went, people openly stared at my body. My Master received many compliments on his purchase.

"She's even said to be a great dancer!," my Master told them. It's true. Dancing is one of the many pleasure related skills that have recently been developed in me through rigorous training.

My Master met a couple of close friends along his walk. These friends couldn't take their eyes off of me, but otherwise were very respectful, which put me somewhat at ease. At one point I even blushed and smiled from their attention. My Master assured them both that they will get to enjoy use of my body now and then, if they wished.

So that is how my day as a slave as gone so far. I will sit here, try to relax, and await further instructions. For there is nothing else I can do. This is my life now.

012_1000.jpg009_1000.jpg
Dancing slave girls.

posing_t_by_rasmus_art_dc4qvj2-fullview.jpg
Maybe this dosn't exactly fit the theme of Harem Girl, as she is on just some wall rather than a luxurious backdrop, but she is certanly dressed and living up to the role.

058_1000.jpg
Although not entitled to clothing, she must still maintain an elegant apperance, to glorify her prized body, which she must always display naked, and to show that she is a prized possesion.

903_1000.jpg
When this unmarried woman was found to be pregnant, she becomes the properthy of the child's father. As she is brought into the harem, she is stripped naked, and will be oiled up by the fellow girls, as the harem rules require the women to keep their always naked bodies glistening for their master.

Back
Top Bottom